Arbor Garden Centre

6556 Trafalgar ON L0B 1E0

Reviews for Arbor Garden Centre

Village Aunt in Toronto
Village Aunt in Toronto

Unprofessional, unaccountable, stay away from them

I hired them to make two flower beds. The original area was full of shrubs and weeds and had been left wild before I moved in. I told them to get rid of those stuff and replaced by compost good for flowers. I also paid nearly 700$ to buy flowers from them at a "guaranteed " price. Turns out, the roots of shrubs were not removed, weeds were not cleaned, flowers are dead. I sent them two emails followed by a call, they just pushed back by nonsense. Never had an attitude to solve problems.
Just a waste of time and money and get yourself angry.

I am very sorry to read that you are not satisfied with your garden clean up a month ago. Weeds come from the air and it doesn't take long for them to get established. Unfortunately it is a continuous job to keep a garden weed free, especially an acre garden. Please don't pull the lilies out as they are dormant, and not dead. You can however cut them back if you are not happy with their appearance at the moment.

We will be happy to provide you with any more information about maintaining your garden.

Kind regards,

Arbor Garden Centre
905-876-1395
6556 Trafalgar
L0B 1E0

Have used them twice to do landscaping on our yard. They are a garden centre but a lot of people don't know that garden centres also do landscaping and it's usually a bit cheaper than calling a 'landscaping company'. Had the grade my backyard and put in a patio stone pathway to the front of the house, re-do the front and back with new grass (inherited crappy weed grass when we moved in). and put in a raised area along the back fence for flowers. Job was done fast and looked great when done. They come out and give a quote, and stuck to it....no tricks....this was appreciated. Second time, had them come out to put in a patio stone area on the backyard that I could use for a kid play area. Happy with the results again, so happy to call them if I ever have another need come up. The cost I put in for the review is related to the second time.....first job was bigger.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Moffat?