ARA Design & Home Improvement

Reviews for ARA Design & Home Improvement

james corcoran in Toronto
james corcoran in Toronto

home renovation

ARA design and development did a good job renovating my home last year. Unfortunately, they do not stand by their work after it is done and several small problems stemming from the renovations have been ignored by ARA since the job was done. I wish they had taken more pride in their work and backed it up with good service following the major renovations. Although they do good work and are largely personable and friendly, I DO NOT suggest using this company.

Hossein from Toronto
Hossein from Toronto

9.5/10

Custom home builders

I am very happy with my new home that was built by ARA Design and Development. They really went beyond my expectation.
My house looks and feels one level higher than any other new house in the neighborhood. I recomand their service to people that love perfect Job.

More about ARA Design & Home Improvement

ARA is one of the premeir residential contractors in the GTA area. ARA has ben devoted to high-quality craftsmanship in renovation and new construction. We focus on custom home building and renovation of residential dwelings. We know that our reputation is built on providing the ARA experience to our customers, ...