Aquaworks Bathrooms

Reviews for Aquaworks Bathrooms

Alexandra in North Toronto
Alexandra in North Toronto

Master bathroom in North Toront

I hired Aquaworks to renovate my master bathroom in the winter of 2017/2018. They were recommended to me by a colleague. Len and his team did a wonderful job. Len has a great eye for design and helped shape my vague ideas of what I wanted into a clear picture. His team worked neatly and was very respectful. The end result is a classic bathroom in bianco carrara marble, and we could not be happier with it. I highly recommend Len and would not hesitate to call him again when another bathroom in my house needs a renovation.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Bathroom Renovation

Back in 2006 I hired Aquaworks to completely renovate the original bathroom in my traditional north Toronto home. Len Graci transformed the bathroom using state-of-the-art materials while maintaining the character of an older home. I was delighted with the results. Last year this same bathroom was in need of refreshing so, again, I called upon Len to work his magic. Notwithstanding the fact that he was recovering from severe injuries sustained in a devastating car accident, Len oversaw every detail of the "re-beautification". My project was competed on time and on budget. Len is a true professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is thinking of re-doing a bathroom.

Dr m.
Dr m.
2 reviews North York, ON

master ensuite bathroom

My washroom is my sanctuary. That is where I like to rest at the end of a stressful day. I wanted the place to be ZEN. Calming, clean, classique, timeless. I got what I wanted. Len was attentive to details and kept his word. He took care of all the details such that I could focus on my work and mind my family without worrying about the renovations.

ROSA  from North York
ROSA from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

kitchen and bathroom

Very innovative and stylish designs. Great service and relatively timely. Quotes are accurate. I have been very happy with all the work done by Len and his team and have done 3 bathroom and a kitchen with them because of this. If I had any more rooms to renovate I would definitely use them.

Michelle Villeneuve in Langley
Michelle Villeneuve in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I was very impressed with the quality of service and design that Aquaworks provided. The team was extremely professional and completed the work on schedule. My bathroom turned out better than I expected, and was on budget.

SandraQ in Toronto
SandraQ in Toronto

Bathroom reno

Aquaworks Bathrooms
416-929-2782
152 Davenport Road
Toronto
M5R 1J2

I was renovating my entire bathroom but was was having a hard time finding a unique but small enough, bathroom vanity and that's what led me to Aquaworks. Not only did I find the perfect vanity (custom made) but Len gave me good advice overall and that led me to use him for the entire reno. The project was done on time and Len kept in touch throughout (there was a delay with the vanity but Len made me aware of it) and I now have a beautiful bathroom.

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

bathroom renos

Thank you very much for the fabulous bathroom renovation you did for us. Everything was great including the floor and wall tiling, electrical, and plumbing. We have had many compliments to date from friends and relatives on the bathroom. We would highly recommend you and in our next house purchase in the near future we plan on using your services again for any major renovations required. Thanks!

MilenaC in Toronto
MilenaC in Toronto

BATHROOM RENOVATION

I went to Aquaworks' showroom after being referred to them by an acquaintance who had her bathroom redone and was extremely happy with the result. Len was very helpful with his design expertise and knowledge of bathrooms. He put my new bathroom together and then his crew executed the job on time and on budget. My new bathroom is beautiful!

Martin, Don Mills
Martin, Don Mills

Bathroom renovation

We had a total bathroom reno. Very little plumbing was moved. Len had very little control over his trades. As the work was on and Len got more payments he seemed to loose interest in the job. We have a heated floor which does not work very well. I'm not sure the floor is code. There is a cabinet missing a piece, gigantic holes in a vanity because the plumbing did not fit properly and was not fixed, faucet handles that come off. All in all this was not a professional job. There was money owed to us that was not paid. Buyer beware in the case of Aquaworks.

This review is very upsetting due to the fact I do not know who you are.Please contact me at 416-929-2782 Thanks Len Graci

More about Aquaworks Bathrooms

The latest styles of bathrom interiors. Design and renovate. Complete turn key bathrom renovations, design, suply and instal.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?