Applewood Air Conditioning Limited

Cleo in North york
Cleo in North york
1 review North York, ON

A/C install

We have the classic Toronto 100 year old home - stone and wood structure. Someone we know had a similar house and referred them to us. They were very quick at responding and booking to come and see our house. They installed it a week later. It was a complex install and we felt very happy that we chose them - they did a professional and excellent job.

Bryan Ford in Gouldbusk
Bryan Ford in Gouldbusk
1 review GOULDBUSK, TX

Air Conditioner

We had nothing but problems with our air conditioner and cooling system since the day it was installed. I contacted Applewood by e-mail and got a response (on a Sunday!) withing an hour. They asked me to send a photo and in another hour, we had a technician talking us through all the problems with the installation of the system. We made an appointment and Applewood got us all fixed up in 3 days. I didn’t even recognize our system for all the changes made. Our technician pointed out several code violations and explained why the original setup would never have worked properly. We suffered with our system for nearly 2 years with monthly service calls. Since Applewood came out, we have now been running more than a year without a single issue, other than regular maintenance. This is fantastic!

1 review ,

Air Conditioner

I called Applewood when my 20 year old air conditioner stopped making cold air. The property was going to be sold in the fall, so I really didn’t want to do too much, but definitely needed working air conditioning. Their first visit brought a technician who checked out the old air conditioner -- there was a significant loss of charge and a recharge wouldn’t fix it. My options were to spend a bunch of cash searching out the cause somewhere in the system (we’d need to check all the coils, lines, compressors, everything!) or install a new unit. When I opted for new, Applewood sent someone out to examine the system and show us our options in terms of available new units. The completely understood my goal of not caring beyond having something that worked and didn’t play any upsell games. Removal of the old and installation of the new took up a good chunk of a day as a custom plenum was necessary to house the newer, smaller evaporator coil and to link everything up. The old lines were removed and the new ones installed all much, much neater than was previously the case. The plenum took some convincing to fit in, but eventually, and with great patience, it did. The thing I really liked about Applewood was when something wasn’t working right, they would just go back to the beginning and re-do it, instead of leaving things half right. All of the joints in the new ductwork were sealed with silicone and the new lines wrapped fully. They even helped remove a useless (and leaking) drum humidifier. The entire job site was then cleaned up thoroughly. I was very impressed with the quality of work done, the patience and care of the workers, and their obvious skill. I know to call Applewood for any HVAC matter from now on.

Barry Ramos in Plum
Barry Ramos in Plum
1 review West Point, TX

Air Condotioner

I recently had my air conditioner replaced by Applewood Air services and was pleasantly surprised by their professionalism and the quality of the work done. I will definitely recommend this company to my family and friends!

1 review ,

Air Conditioner

Applewood is very quick to make service calls. Their reasonable pricing and reliable service goes beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend their services - they are always available and come out promptly! We have been using them for over four years now with no complaint whatsoever.

ADRIAN BURTON in Westbury
ADRIAN BURTON in Westbury
1 review Westbury, NY

Air Conditioning

When we built our deck last summer, we realized (at the last minute) that if we moved our air-conditioner, we could increase the size of our deck. When we called Applewood, they were the one company that didn’t charge to come and provide a quote! Applewood was also able to come within 48 hours of the call (everyone else was booked weeks in advance). The job was finished on time and everything was cleaned up super good after moving the A/C. We can’t wait to use our larger deck and A/C this summer!

Aaron Bennett in Dallas
Aaron Bennett in Dallas
1 review Dallas, TX

Air Conditioner Maintainance

Applewood Air replaced our air conditioner and also we've recommended them to friends as well. Applewood gave us excellent service and did not oversell their products, In fact, they recommended less than what we wanted. Very honest and their follow up maintenance package was cheaper than we thought and totally worth it!

More about Applewood Air Conditioning Limited

Applewood was established in 1970 and is still proud to be family owned and operated. Applewood is proud to be Canada's largest HVAC contractor that specializes in Total Home Comfort Solutions. *** Residential and Commercial air conditioning, furnace, gas piping, hot water tank professionals. 24 hour emergency after hour service. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?