Apollo Glass & Mirror Ltd

Reviews for Apollo Glass & Mirror Ltd

Steve
Steve
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fast turnaround time & excellent service!

Here at Mr. Handyman of Toronto N, Richmond Hill, Markham W., we use Apollo Glass & Mirror as our preferred vendor to supply us with replacement glass so that we can service our customers that have broken windows/glass. Their turnaround time and customer service on our orders have been fantastic! Thank you.

Victoria from Aurora
Victoria from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom

Couldn't have picked a better company to help with our bathroom project. Great pricing and the glass and mirror work was perfection. Anna and Mauro your a great team. See you both in the fall for our ensuite!

Molly in Newmarket
Molly in Newmarket
12 reviews Newmarket, ON

Spontanious shattering glass door

My husband was out of the country and I was out of the city in a remote area, when I got the call from my daughter letting me know that our sunroom door is smashed. My first concern was that someone was trying to brake into our home and the safety of my girls home alone.
I had no idea who to call so, I tried our neighbor. Well he was away in Florida but, texted me back... Call Anna with her phone number. Before I could call Anna, she called me.... Well, after telling Anna everything that I could without actually being at home, Anna being concerned of our situation, left her office and arrived at our home (within 15 min). She called to tell me not to worry, the glass shattered from the inside and that she would have her crew at my home tomorrow. Well as promised they arrived, took down the glass and cleaned up all the loose bits. Waited for the custom window and they arrived back within a week, as they installed they realized that the glass door was not produced by the manufacturer correctly, apologized and said that they would not install the door knowing that its not at the specs it should be. I was okay with the wait, better to have the right product installed the first time, then be upset later with a problem door. They called me back within a short time and installed my door. They were quick, helpful and provided me great customer service. I totally recommend Apollo.

Sandy and Bill Leach in Newmarket
Sandy and Bill Leach in Newmarket
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

replacing glass shower surround with frameless surround

Wonderful people! Anna, Paul, Morro, and installers were a delight to talk to and have in our home ... so considerate, accurate and fair.
Would recommend this company to anyone ... glass surround came in under a week! Amazing! We were very lucky.
They suggested a tiler to us, Terry Eizenga, who was a delight to deal with and did what he said he would do in an amazing timeframe. He did an excellent job of our shower and made a few excellent suggestions.
Thank you all ... what a great experience.

tom in Aurora
tom in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

shower glass

I don't usually bother writing reviews, though sometimes I read them.
If you are looking for a glass company in the Aurora/Newmarket area, I would highly recommend Apollo Glass & Mirror. We checked several places and they had the best price, excellent quality, professional and friendly service. Will use again.

sabrina aurora
sabrina aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom custom glass enclosure

We had other glass companies out to give estimates for our bathroom but Apollo glass was the most professional and reasonably priced company by far. The measurements were exact and the installation was flawless. The custom glass was the finishing touch on our bathroom renovation and we love it !! We'd be happy to provide a reference for Apollo- I highly recommend this company !!!

Jim Abbott
Jim Abbott

Shower door

We ordered a custom shower door from Apollo Glass for one of our customers in Richmond Hill. They showed up for the appointment and got right to work on measuring the custom door and side panel. A few week later they installed it with out any problems. It looks great and the customer loves it. Apollo Glass is a great company to deal with.

More about Apollo Glass & Mirror Ltd

Call Us! . . . We're here to help!
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Aurora?