Apex Glass & Mirror

Joanne
Joanne
0 reviews Sunderland, ON

Glass Pane Replacement

This was the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. The technician was friendly, efficient and the work completed went far above my expectations. Apex was very flexible when I added more jobs to the original quote and provide good communications updating me on quotes and scheduling the job. I would highly recommend this company and have in fact done so.

M. H.
M. H.
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom shower doors

Absolutely impressed! Great workmanship and pleased to see there was no mess! Customer service was amazing. Everything was on schedule as planned. Very happy from start to finish! Great people all around to deal with, highly recommend!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Mirrors for the walls / studio

Nick & his entire team are truly professional, attentive, very positive, personal & easy to work with. The job was done in a timely manner, the workmanship was very good as well as the attention to detail. I would definitely use Apex again in the future and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Two B.
Two B.

Shower glass and custom mirror supply and installation

Bryan and Nick are great to work with. Always pleasant and polite with my clients, thorough in their work and turn the installations around in a timely manner.
Will continue to work with them for years to come!

Thank you for the great review! Always a pleasure working with you. See you at the next one!

Mike H.
Mike H.
1 review Whitby, ON

Shower glass Install

Nick and his crew always do a great job, fast, professional and good prices. definitely the best glass installer in Durham

Thanks for your review Mike! Great working with you as always.

Kelly A.
Kelly A.
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom shower

Jason did excellent work! Very pleased with the installation. We would use Apex again for our next reno.

Thank you Kelly. We will pass on your kind words to Jason.

burton_ang
burton_ang
1 review Ajax, ON

New window pane

rhey replaces a broken window - no issues. Lots of availability - very understanding when my payment didn’t work the first time *palm to forehead*

LOL! Don't be so hard on yourself, technology can get the best of us sometimes. Thanks for your review. Glad we could help with your window repairs.

GWilson
GWilson
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom

We ordered sliding Glass shower doors for our recent Bathroom Reno. Nothing in our house is square but I was very impressed with their attention to detail Everything looks amazing

Thank you very much for the review! Glad you love your frameless sliding shower door. We hope you enjoy it for many years. All the best - Everyone at Apex.

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

Great service, great price - highly recommended.

I live in an older home (1921) & needed two thermal window replacements to match those beside them. Previous windows were installed over 20 years ago so I knew matching might be a problem. Nick came to measure, saw the situation and called his supplier to inquire about a special order. The result: a great match and a satisfied customer. Kudos to Nick for going the extra mile and not simply saying (as others did) "the suppliers don't stock those anymore"
The staff at Apex were great too, communicating clearly and promptly. Highly recommended!!

Thank you so much for the great review, Michael. I'm so glad we could find the perfect match. You were great to work with. See you again when the others need replacing!

More about Apex Glass & Mirror

We are your Custom Glass and Mirror Experts. A family business now in our second generation, serving Durham Region and GTA for over 30 years. Showroom located in Ajax. Quality workmanship you can trust and a company you will be proud to tell your friends and family about!