Where do I start:
1. Series of unapproved work with change orders after the fact
2. Multiple errors by not following final approved drawings, instead followed pre -permit drawings
3. Missing OBC (Ontario Building Code) requirements for framing specified in drawings
4. Used excuse of metric to imperial conversion error in doubling the cost of hardwood installation
5. The owner Toni even had the audacity to argue that dim-able lights specified in contract are different from installing dimmer switches which cost extra, etc...etc...
All of this driving our project way over budget.
I highly recommend you stay away from this company and make sure you have a strong project management plan before you start with any contractor.