Anna's Housekeeping Services

Suite 214A, 555 Burnhamthorpe Rd Toronto ON M9C
House & Apartment Cleaning
Anna's Housekeeping Services

Reviews for Anna's Housekeeping Services

First time cleaner - nothing cleaned!

Hired someone from Anna's for a 4-hr job and they showed up 2.5 hours late and it was clearly their first time cleaning. They were AWFUL! Left the place in the exact same condition, if not worse. We actually asked the cleaner to leave early so that we could use the time to clean the place ourselves before company arrived. Only fool here is me - should have taken all the negative reviews seriously before wasting my time and money!

Margaret in Markham
Margaret in Markham

Cleansing Service

Have been using this service for about a year. House cleaning every two weeks. Very satisfied with quality of staff. Very competent management - always calling to confirm, making sure staff arrives and responding to any issues. Very happy with service.

07lilixx in Etobicoke
07lilixx in Etobicoke

Cleaning service

I have been using Anna’s cleaning services for 3 months now and their weekly cleaning has saved my family time and maintained a great living environment for us. Tetyana’s service was exceptional, she was efficient, professional and left the floors spotless!

housekeeping

I have been using Anna’s Housekeeping since 2013, and have no intention of stopping. I am terrible at planning ahead so normally I book them at the last minute, but they can normally make it work which is perfect for me. It’s usually someone different each time, but I don’t mind that given that I’m the one booking at the last minute all the time. All the women have been great. I haven’t had any problems. They’ve been reliable, on time, and get the job done well.

?  in Etobicoke
? in Etobicoke

Anna’s Cleaning Sevice

Anna’s Housekeeping Sevice is very reliable and provides excellent quality cleaning. Cheryl always does a great professional job each and every time and always shows up promptly. I would reccomend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

house cleaning

Yesterday, Dianne did an outstanding job with my home in Vaughan. Everything was sparkling and clean. Dianne is very sweet and professional and doesn't cut corners. I have recommended Anna's Housekeeping to many of my friends (I have lost track of how many are using Anna's now). I can always rely on this company.

Lindsay in Brampton
Lindsay in Brampton
1 review , ON

Housekeeping (BEST SERVICE)

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Anna's Housekeeping Services. They always do an amazing job, they leave my house spotless and the price is unbeatable. I am able to leave the cleaners unattended with no worries at all. The entire staff is professional and friendly.

Clean My House

I have been using this service since 2014. I like that I can call a day or two ahead and book an appointment. I like that I do not have to have them come regularly. The issue with that is that you do not get the same person for every clean. Most of the girls have been great. I call if there is a problem or if it's someone who did not do a good job. Anna makes sure they do not come back.

One girl broke something of mine and it was re-imbursed with no issue.

I will continue to use this service.

Saif from Burlington
Saif from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Cleaning HORRIBLE!!!

Horrible cleaning and on top of that extremely bad and rude lady at the customer service desk. She didn't care at all when I called and mentioned very politely to send another lady for cleaning. She rudely replied that she didn't have anyone else and hung up the phone on me. I called her back complained about her attitude but she didn't care.

More about Anna's Housekeeping Services

$24/ hr including HST, minimum 3 hrs. 10% off your first cleaning! Office hours Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm; Sat 8am - 7pm. Cleanings 7 days a week, any time. Call (416) 622-6262 to book your cleaning or visit annashousekeeping. ca to learn more.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Etobicoke?