Anna's Housekeeping Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Suite 214A, 555 Burnhamthorpe Rd Toronto ON M9C
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Etobicoke  >  Anna's Housekeeping Services

Reviews for Anna's Housekeeping Services

housekeeping

I have been using Anna’s Housekeeping since 2013, and have no intention of stopping. I am terrible at planning ahead so normally I book them at the last minute, but they can normally make it work which is perfect for me. It’s usually someone different each time, but I don’t mind that given that I’m the one booking at the last minute all the time. All the women have been great. I haven’t had any problems. They’ve been reliable, on time, and get the job done well.

?  in Etobicoke
? in Etobicoke

Anna’s Cleaning Sevice

Anna’s Housekeeping Sevice is very reliable and provides excellent quality cleaning. Cheryl always does a great professional job each and every time and always shows up promptly. I would reccomend this company.

house cleaning

Yesterday, Dianne did an outstanding job with my home in Vaughan. Everything was sparkling and clean. Dianne is very sweet and professional and doesn't cut corners. I have recommended Anna's Housekeeping to many of my friends (I have lost track of how many are using Anna's now). I can always rely on this company.

Clean My House

I have been using this service since 2014. I like that I can call a day or two ahead and book an appointment. I like that I do not have to have them come regularly. The issue with that is that you do not get the same person for every clean. Most of the girls have been great. I call if there is a problem or if it's someone who did not do a good job. Anna makes sure they do not come back.

One girl broke something of mine and it was re-imbursed with no issue.

I will continue to use this service.

Saif from Burlington
Saif from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Cleaning HORRIBLE!!!

Horrible cleaning and on top of that extremely bad and rude lady at the customer service desk. She didn't care at all when I called and mentioned very politely to send another lady for cleaning. She rudely replied that she didn't have anyone else and hung up the phone on me. I called her back complained about her attitude but she didn't care.

Basic home cleaning

Terrible, terrible service:

- Arrived 30 minutes before scheduled time
- Gave us attitude about the commute and parking
- Left streaks and water marks on countertops, mirrors AND faucets
- Was caught on cellphone on our couch when we arrived home 2 hours after she started (despite the 3-hour minimum service)
- Gave attitude again about not making instructions clear

Highly unprofessional overall!!

Roberta in Etobicoke
Roberta in Etobicoke

housekeeping

Will absolutely NEVER use this service again! Unreliable, haphazard, not arriving at arranged time, and the owner is extremely rude. Very poor customer service. The woman on the phone honestly has no idea what good customer service is. I have used Anna's housekeeping a few times when my regular service was unavailable, and I have never been satisfied. This last experience was unacceptable, yet the rude woman on the phone did not care one bit. Worst customer service ever.

Joanne Etobicoke in Toronto
Joanne Etobicoke in Toronto

Housekeeping

I have used Anna's for years. I see lots of negative reviews, but I have only once had a housekeeper who was not worth the $. Anna is all business on the phone, but she does what she says she will do. I was on a wait list for a certain time and day, and she called me exactly when she said she would and I got the time. No one cleans every dust bunny like I would, but I am am always thrilled to come home to a clean smelling home. Would definitely recommend!

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Worst service ever

I called and spoke with a lady, Gave her my sq ft of house. I asked for two ppl, she said no need, I’ll give you one person for 5 hours. ok I said considering I have had one person for my house and it has taken them 3/4 hrs so thought, hey maybe this will be thorough (think again)! This was by far the worst cleaning job I have ever seen.
Long story short NEVER AGAIN WOULD I EVER USE THEIR SERVICE. I’m appalled and I called to complain and they couldn’t care less. Discusted

More about Anna's Housekeeping Services

$24/ hr including HST, minimum 3 hrs. 10% off your first cleaning! Office hours Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm; Sat 8am - 7pm. Cleanings 7 days a week, any time. Call (416) 622-6262 to book your cleaning or visit annashousekeeping. ca to learn more.