Anna's Housekeeping Services

Reviews for Anna's Housekeeping Services

Emile
Emile

Awful cleaning and service

Just terrible. So bad I had to post pics.

1) Took five hours for what I can do in two
2) Had to all to redo a bunch of things that were not done
3) website boasts they clean floors and trim... You can see from the pics that they did not
4) you can save yourself some time and throw your money in the garbage.

Shirley in Richmond Hill
Shirley in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House Cleaning

I have used Anna’s a number of times over the past year
I have a two story house built in 1919
So lost of dust
Her employees are the best
On time and totally professional
And really hard workers
Everything so spotless
My toaster oven is like brand new
Use her
You will not be disappointed

First time cleaner - nothing cleaned!

Hired someone from Anna's for a 4-hr job and they showed up 2.5 hours late and it was clearly their first time cleaning. They were AWFUL! Left the place in the exact same condition, if not worse. We actually asked the cleaner to leave early so that we could use the time to clean the place ourselves before company arrived. Only fool here is me - should have taken all the negative reviews seriously before wasting my time and money!

Margaret in Markham
Margaret in Markham

Cleansing Service

Have been using this service for about a year. House cleaning every two weeks. Very satisfied with quality of staff. Very competent management - always calling to confirm, making sure staff arrives and responding to any issues. Very happy with service.

07lilixx in Etobicoke
07lilixx in Etobicoke

Cleaning service

I have been using Anna’s cleaning services for 3 months now and their weekly cleaning has saved my family time and maintained a great living environment for us. Tetyana’s service was exceptional, she was efficient, professional and left the floors spotless!

housekeeping

I have been using Anna’s Housekeeping since 2013, and have no intention of stopping. I am terrible at planning ahead so normally I book them at the last minute, but they can normally make it work which is perfect for me. It’s usually someone different each time, but I don’t mind that given that I’m the one booking at the last minute all the time. All the women have been great. I haven’t had any problems. They’ve been reliable, on time, and get the job done well.

?  in Etobicoke
? in Etobicoke

Anna’s Cleaning Sevice

Anna’s Housekeeping Sevice is very reliable and provides excellent quality cleaning. Cheryl always does a great professional job each and every time and always shows up promptly. I would reccomend this company.

house cleaning

Yesterday, Dianne did an outstanding job with my home in Vaughan. Everything was sparkling and clean. Dianne is very sweet and professional and doesn't cut corners. I have recommended Anna's Housekeeping to many of my friends (I have lost track of how many are using Anna's now). I can always rely on this company.

Lindsay in Brampton
Lindsay in Brampton
1 review , ON

Housekeeping (BEST SERVICE)

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Anna's Housekeeping Services. They always do an amazing job, they leave my house spotless and the price is unbeatable. I am able to leave the cleaners unattended with no worries at all. The entire staff is professional and friendly.

More about Anna's Housekeeping Services

$24/ hr including HST, minimum 3 hrs. 10% off your first cleaning! Office hours Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm; Sat 8am - 7pm. Cleanings 7 days a week, any time. Call (416) 622-6262 to book your cleaning or visit annashousekeeping. ca to learn more.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Etobicoke?