Amosite

Reviews for Amosite

Queen in Mississauga
Queen in Mississauga

Advice, Knowledge of Industry, Support

I can't recommend David highly enough. He was a rock in an extremely difficult time. Very supportive, went out of his way by miles and miles to help rectify a situation that was out of control. He could have just turned away easily, but he didn't.
Knowledgable, kind, a fantastic mentor, and did I say supportive? He has integrity, honesty, and wants to support his industry to become a better place. Amazing find. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, David!

Very kind words.
Reviews like this reassure our company that we are heading in the right direction.
I cannot I take the smile off my face.
Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

Jorge Luis in
Jorge Luis in

excellent and fast

They were excellent, very professional and amazing knowledge about what was happening in my house. Thanks one more time for your excellent quality of your service. They were in my house very fast, double checked every details and removed very fast, and the most importan always explained me what they did

I hope all goes well for you with the next contractor
Enjoy the new furnace

Integrity and Knowledge

David is extremely knowledgable and responsive. he also has a high level of integrity and was able to give me information that allowed me to make a better assessment of my needs and ended up saving me money. Highly recommended.

Thank you for this review.
I was very happy to provide the service that ultimately saved your family some money
Good luck with your new home

Asbestos Removal

I was recently doing a home renovation and I had my popcorn ceiling tested for asbestos. It came back positive for 2 % chrysotile. I was worried sick about our family's health so I searched up the most highly reviewed asbestos cleaning services and found this company. When I called him he picked up almost instantly (another company I tried kept going to voicemail). I explained him my situation and he was very professional and descriptive during our interaction. In the end, he saved us a large amount of money (I doubt other companies would do this, they would probabaly rather take our money) and I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs professional cleaning of asbestos. I know I will definitely be calling him again for any inquiries.

Thank you very much for this great review
I hope all goes well with your project
please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any other inquiries
Enjoy your holidays

Amazing Service!!

David was absolutely amazing when he came to my house to do a consultation and test for asbestos. He took the time to explain everything in detail and give his honest assessment of what he needed to do. It is sometimes difficult to trust people you have just met, but David was the ultimate professional. He truly wants to do the right thing for his customers, and I am extremely grateful for that. I would recommend David 100 times out of 100 times. Well done.

Oh boy!
What can I say?
It's individuals like you that inspires me
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments
!

supergirlszarka
supergirlszarka

Boiler and oil tank removal

David and his team were punctual, professional, extremely knowledgeable and efficient.

They treated me and my home with great care and respect. I wish I could give more than five stars!

Thank you very much for a great review
hope your new equipment keep your home very warm

Paul in Old Toronto
Paul in Old Toronto

Expert knowledge, competitive quote

David at Amosite is deeply knowledgeable about his business and extremely helpful. He was very patient through the five phone calls I had with him to discuss the work in detail. He gave us all the information we needed to make an informed decision. And his quote was 60% of the quote our own contractor gave us. He also acted as an engineering consultant to us with regards to dealing with other trades. I would recommend him and Amosite to anyone. Thank you.

Thank you very much Paul.This is a wonderful review.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call anytime

Lorena in Toronto
Lorena in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

It was Noon and I had until 8pm to have Asbestos Removed and Air Quality Test Done or the Sale on my In Laws Home would expire. I emailed Amosite for help within 10 seconds my phone rang and it was David the Owner. He told me don’t worry lets get the deal done. He personally met me at my In Laws Home by 2:30 the Air Samples were heading to the lab by 5pm he sent me a full report and the deal closed. AND he took the time to educate us on Asbestos and the whole family feels like David was a gift from above that day. Incredible kind Service.

Lorena, thank you very kindly for such a wonderful review I'm happy that the deal closed
Good luck with your endeavours

cherylhen
cherylhen

Asbestos removal from boiler pipes

I had used David, the owner of Amosite, ten years ago and needed further work done this week. David showed up to look at the job and booked the work for the next day. Three staff arrived on time, very professional, smiles and humour and were able to provide me lots of confidence and knowledge. A great team! when the job was complete, Gabriel showed and explained what they had done. I couldn't believe the way the job site was left - SPOTLESS - they even vacummed areas that they did not work in. I would highly recommend Amosite for any abatement project. Great work guys!

It was very nice to see you again
I hope you enjoy your new home
The crew spoke very highly of you
Good luck in the future

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.