Amosite

Asbestos & Lead Removal
85 Queens Plate Drive Toronto ON M9W 7K4

Reviews for Amosite

Waste removal

I had some garden waste that needed to be disposed off. Amosite was the first company that came up on my search. I called up David who was GREAT!! True to his word, he followed up with me when he said he would! This wasn't something they normally dispose of but he made an exception free of charge! A gentleman called Niall called within 24hrs of my discussion with David. He came by when he said he would to come and collect the waste i.e. no wasting time. He was able to help my husband get rid of all the waste in a friendly, efficient manner! Can't thank David and Niall enough for their kind act in helping me get my home cleaned up!!!! Well done gentlemen!!! I wish you both ongoing success in this business!

Thank you very much for the kind words.
It was my pleasure to assist you. If you need any help in the future please give us a call.

greenberg_rebecca in Toronto
greenberg_rebecca in Toronto

Amazing help with asbestos

I worked with Niall and David from Amosite! They were both amazing. They were so helpful and honest. They gave me all the info I needed. They were also very punctual and great with keeping in touch about their service. I considered other companies but these guys were by far the best as far as price, quality and reliability. I would recommend to anyone.

Feel free to give us a call regarding construction information or any designated substance questions that you may have.
The review is wonderful .

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Consultation on possible asbestos insulation exposed during renovation

I was referred to Amosite this past week by a gas fitter who was doing some work in my basement. Together we had found exposed, labelled, very old suspicious insulation.

I called David Hansraj of Amosite on Wednesday of this week, and requested that the material be identified and that I have an air quality test conducted.

The next day, Gabriele from the company arrived, inspected the material, inspected where it was exposed, and then discussed with us the implications of what he had seen and what our options were. He told us that he couldn't visually identify the material as asbestos or not.

After discussion, we mutually agreed that it made sense to have the material tested, for $350.00, before proceeding with the $400.00 air quality test. Obviously, if the material was not asbestos, the air test would not be needed, despite that I had originally requested the air test.

In the end, we are grateful that the material is not asbestos, and no further action is needed.

Amosite's representative is a knowledgeable and very professional young man, who took great care not to push us into extra work and expense if it weren't required.

I would salute any company that would recognize the talent and capability of this young man, and would hire, train, and support him in his work.

Wow !
I am speechless
What an amazing review

Aman Saini in
Aman Saini in
1 review Caledon, ON

Asbestos Concern

Quick and fast service.
Thanks David and Zenon for your help and providing knowledge.
Only necessary samples were taken.
Definitely recommend others to contact them if they have asbestos concerns for their house.

Thank you very much Aman. We appreciate the review . It is so nice when someone takes the time to write reviews about companies from their heart.
Good luck with your project
please do not hesitate to contact us for any help regarding any construction questions

Rae T.
Rae T.

Does our ceiling contain asbestos?

Very impressed so far by this company. Spoke to David Wed morning, and within an hour, Gabe was at our house taking a sample. We had results that same afternoon from the lab, and a quote that evening. Very prompt and expert/experienced in what they do.

Rae, thank you so much for this review
Gabe will be pleased to read this

David

Jimmy in
Jimmy in
1 review Caledon, ON

Asbestos Abatement and Removal

Absolutely Professional! Finding out we had asbestos in need of demolition was a very worrying and serious business. Amosite helped relieve our concerns by addressing the facts and science behind their removal techniques. They really went the extra mile to address our worries around our families health and safety through the process. Finally moving on to the next stages of our project! Thanks Guys!!!

James Morrison - Home Owner

Thank you very much James for this wonderful review
I hope your renovations go well
please do not hesitate to give us a call if you require any help

Andreea
Andreea

Asbestos testing

I wanted to have a few different areas of my home tested for asbestos, and they did an amazing job, coming over the day after I called them, inspecting the house and answering all my questions. Everyone was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. They took all the samples I wanted to have tested, even coming back (later that same day!) when I asked them if I could have two more samples sent. I can't recommend Amosite enough!

That was a very nice review
If you need further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call

Excellent Job

amositebanner2conversion-1 (2).jpg Amosite
416-656-2584
85 Queens Plate Drive
Toronto
M9W 7K4

Niall, Gabe and Zenon came into my home to remove asbestos insulation from my attic. They did excellent work! They were courteous and very clean. They were on time each morning and cleaned up at the end of the remediation.

Excellent Job!

We appreciate the review
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jim Carruthers from Thornhill
Jim Carruthers from Thornhill

Remove oil tank, fuel, fuel line and furnace

David and his team were on time, professional, polite and accomplished the task with no spillage and absolutely no damage to our home.
They brought drop cloths with them to cover the whole route.
No fuss, no mess and no smell!
Would recommend David and his team without reservation!

Jim,

Thank you very much for the great review.
The two of you are amazing and kind.
The crew appreciate the tip they received.
We had a great breakfast.
I hope your install was a success.
Good luck with golf and your foot.

Evan in Newmarket

416-656-2584
85 Queens Plate Drive
Toronto
M9W 7K4

I found David to be an excellent communicator. His crew was punctual, polite, professional & helpful. Work was accomplished on time and on budget. Highly recommended. Best company by far for removal of asbestos!!

Thank you Evan for your kind words.
We really appreciate your review and the fact that you recommend our company to others.
I am very pleased that you took your time to promote such a wonderful company. The crew will be happy to read this and they will continue with the excellent performances.
Once again thank you very much Evan.

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.