Amosite

Reviews for Amosite

janolek2000
janolek2000

Oil tank removal

The tank has been removed efffectively and fast . We are very satisfied with the work done by David and his crew .

I hope the deal went well for you.
Good luck with everything.

tim.muldoon
tim.muldoon

Asbestos removal

Amosite was very prompt and professional. I would recommend them should you require such services.

I hope you're happy with your new boiler
The old girl sure kept that house warm for over 80 years

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Amosite asbestos removal

I was doing a kitchen re-model when I un-earthed some old layers of vinyl flooring with Amosite asbestos in them. I didn't have much time to solve the issue in order to stay on schedule with the project, but David and the team at Amosite (coincidental name to the type of asbestos I had) were quick, efficient, communicated often, and managed to get into my house the very next day to eradicate the affected areas and dispose of it all properly. Thanks very much, I would recommend them to anyone wanting a great job done at a reasonable price

Andrew,

Thank you very much for a wonderful review.
It lets the staff of our company know we are on the right track so we could continue to provide great services to the community. If there are any questions that you have pertaining to construction please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Oil Tank removal

The guys were efficient and timely. The reviewed the site and came to a fair price for the work. They had the job complete and cleaned up in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend them for future work.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback and taking time to leave us a review.

David in King
David in King
1 review , ON

Heating oil tank removal.

Niall & Mo showed up right on time, explained everything that was going to be done, they took the oil tank from the finished basement upstairs through the front door with no damage to my walls, floor, excellent prep work. very professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. 10+++

Thank you very much David for the wonderful review.
Niall and Mo will be very happy to read this.
Thanks again and have a wonderful day

Leasider in Toronto
Leasider in Toronto

Furnace, pipe and oil tank removal, asbestos covered pipe removal.

We live in an older home (1940's era) and are in the process of upgrading the heating. Nile, Zenon and company showed up right on time and were exceedingly professional and courteous. They worked very hard and explained what was happening as the job went along. Having hazardous material removed properly and safely can be a cause for concern, but the guys from Amosite put our fears at ease. Highly recommend them for the quick and efficient job. Already referred them to a neighbour who is grateful!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review
We appreciate your feedback
If you have any questions regarding construction or hazardous materials please do not hesitate to call me
Again thank you very much

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Heating Duct Asbestos Removal

I phoned and spoke with David, who is very personable and helpful. We arranged things over the phone and his people came a couple of days later as arranged. They were punctual and did an excellent job removing 2 heating ducts that had asbestos covering.

I appreciate you taking your time to write this wonderful review. As always I will pass information to the crew .They are always delighted to get feedback.

Adam
Adam

Asbestos removal

A great company to deal with. Called late one evening, someone came the next day, walked through the process, how they remove it, etc. They were able to do the job in a matter of days, which was great. Provided an air sample upon completion. Very thorough and informative. They did a great job.

Thanks Adam for a wonderful review
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions regarding construction in general

tissot in Toronto
tissot in Toronto

Fantastic Service!

I called David because I had some soil to dispose of. David and his team is fast and efficient. I emailed him my address and when I came home from work everything was taken care of. Very professional and would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for the wonderful of you

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Great Service!

I'd called David to inquire about removal of potential suspected asbestos material. David was personable, professional and provided different suggestions and best options to try to save us money. Zenon, who came for the service call, removed and disposed some large ducts. He was prompt and quick.
He also ran an air quality test and the lab results came back the next day quickly. The duct removal/disposal was approximately $600 and the air quality test was $350. We would definitely recommend this service to anyone.

Thank you very much for such positive feedback
Your review will encourage our staff to continue their excellent work
Have a wonderful day

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.