Amosite

Reviews for Amosite

Paul in Old Toronto
Paul in Old Toronto

Expert knowledge, competitive quote

David at Amosite is deeply knowledgeable about his business and extremely helpful. He was very patient through the five phone calls I had with him to discuss the work in detail. He gave us all the information we needed to make an informed decision. And his quote was 60% of the quote our own contractor gave us. He also acted as an engineering consultant to us with regards to dealing with other trades. I would recommend him and Amosite to anyone. Thank you.

Thank you very much Paul.This is a wonderful review.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call anytime

David Hansraj

Excellent, knowledgeable and honest advice (without the scaremongering)

I contacted Amosite with concerns about asbestos paper wrap around the ducts in my basement ceiling. David was happy to take a look at my situation and concluded that it wasn't worth my money to remove the asbestos (due to it's location under the finished basement) as I wasn't planning on disturbing it anytime soon. Absolutely blown away with his honesty! I will most certainly be keeping Amosite's number in my back pocket for the future when we eventually renovate that part of the basement!

Thank you very much.
One of my favourite reviews!
I'm glad you took the time to share your experience
Have a wonderful weekend

Lorena in Toronto
Lorena in Toronto

Asbestos Removal

It was Noon and I had until 8pm to have Asbestos Removed and Air Quality Test Done or the Sale on my In Laws Home would expire. I emailed Amosite for help within 10 seconds my phone rang and it was David the Owner. He told me don’t worry lets get the deal done. He personally met me at my In Laws Home by 2:30 the Air Samples were heading to the lab by 5pm he sent me a full report and the deal closed. AND he took the time to educate us on Asbestos and the whole family feels like David was a gift from above that day. Incredible kind Service.

Lorena, thank you very kindly for such a wonderful review I'm happy that the deal closed
Good luck with your endeavours

cherylhen
cherylhen

Asbestos removal from boiler pipes

I had used David, the owner of Amosite, ten years ago and needed further work done this week. David showed up to look at the job and booked the work for the next day. Three staff arrived on time, very professional, smiles and humour and were able to provide me lots of confidence and knowledge. A great team! when the job was complete, Gabriel showed and explained what they had done. I couldn't believe the way the job site was left - SPOTLESS - they even vacummed areas that they did not work in. I would highly recommend Amosite for any abatement project. Great work guys!

It was very nice to see you again
I hope you enjoy your new home
The crew spoke very highly of you
Good luck in the future

Sandra C
Sandra C

Very happy with the work done!

After receiving a few quotes from asbestos removal companies I decided to have Amosite do the job of removing the asbestos surrounding the old pipes in my basement. David was very knowledgeable and explained the process of the removal and the guys who actually did the job, Mo, Anthony, Ross were very competent, and courteous. They sealed off the area and when the job was complete the area was extremely clean and I felt they did a great job. Angelo and Gabriel were always 'within reach' if I had any questions while the process was happening.
Very satisfied with Amosite!

I always enjoy reading these reviews. It's rewarding and lets us know we are on the right track. The crew enjoyed working with you

Jennifer in Etobicoke
Jennifer in Etobicoke

Asbestos Testing

Called around few places to get quotes for asbestos testing on a home I recently purchased, built in the early 50s, before I start demolitions with my family. I must say, right away I felt a connection with Gabriel and with other places I didn’t feel anywhere near as comfortable. He was extremely easy to talk to on the phone, gave me a rough estimate of how many samples would be needed before even coming to see the house. When he came to have a look at the house, I asked him so many questions and he answered them all. You can tell he is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. I even wanted him to do more samples around the house (like on windows and the fire place) but he really put me at ease and told me not to worry. He informed what contains asbestos and the risk levels of exposure. With Amosite, you definitely pay for the service and experience! I was thinking the worst, where everything would come back positive but Gabriel told me not to worry about it until we got the results from the lab. He also mentioned that if something came back negative it wouldn’t be the end of the world and he would help with the process and try to keep costs down. In the end all 5 samples came back negative, yey!

Hi Jennifer,

There is a particular staff member in our company that truly enjoyed reading this review.
He enjoyed working with you and expressed how Pleasant you are.
Thank you very much for taking the time in writing this review it will encourage Gabriel and our staff to strive for success

Quinn in Toronto
Quinn in Toronto

Basement Abatement

After providing an onsite testing and consultation, David and his team did a quick and tidy job removing the stucco ceiling and floor tiles from my basement and kept the project on budget.

Thank you very much Quinn.
Good luck with the renovation.
It was a pleasure working for you.

janolek2000
janolek2000

Oil tank removal

The tank has been removed efffectively and fast . We are very satisfied with the work done by David and his crew .

I hope the deal went well for you.
Good luck with everything.

tim.muldoon
tim.muldoon

Asbestos removal

Amosite was very prompt and professional. I would recommend them should you require such services.

I hope you're happy with your new boiler
The old girl sure kept that house warm for over 80 years

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Amosite asbestos removal

I was doing a kitchen re-model when I un-earthed some old layers of vinyl flooring with Amosite asbestos in them. I didn't have much time to solve the issue in order to stay on schedule with the project, but David and the team at Amosite (coincidental name to the type of asbestos I had) were quick, efficient, communicated often, and managed to get into my house the very next day to eradicate the affected areas and dispose of it all properly. Thanks very much, I would recommend them to anyone wanting a great job done at a reasonable price

Andrew,

Thank you very much for a wonderful review.
It lets the staff of our company know we are on the right track so we could continue to provide great services to the community. If there are any questions that you have pertaining to construction please do not hesitate to give me a call.

More about Amosite

Amosite Industries Limited.

**(ASK FOR PROOF OF DISPOSAL FROM ALL ABATEMENT CONTRACTORS BEFORE YOU ISSUE PAYMENT)**

Asbestos abatement Type 3 and Type 2 (MTCU Certified 253W and 253S).

Asbestos abatement Procedures for pipe insulation, heating ducts, stucco/popcorn ceiling, vinyl floor tiles, and boiler insulation.

Boiler and Oil Tank Removals: (PM2 and PM3 Certification).

Certificate for Disposal of Asbestos is always provided post abatement.