Boggess Hardware

Stacy n va
Stacy n va
7 reviews , VA

Gate for Farm Entrance and various other items

Boggess Hardware is a wonderful family owned and operated local business in Peterstown, WV. I have been going there buying things for about 15 years now. They are always so friendly and helpful in making sure I get the correct item/items for whatever project I am currently involved with. The most recent project was putting a new gate up to the entrance to our farm. They made sure I had everything I needed to have the gate erected correctly. They also made sure I had correct items I needed for the project of fixing up the old farmhouse. Great business and great sales family. I will continue to go there for years and years to come!