AmeriSpec Of Canada - Brampton

Reviews for AmeriSpec Of Canada - Brampton

Bruce from Brampton
Bruce from Brampton

Home Inspection

It took 8 years, but issues in the house that should have been caught by the home inspector are now going to cost me thousands in repairs. Roger Orvis missed significant and illegal wiring in the garage that was 2 feet from the breaker box. Luckily an electrician found and fixed it. Long-term water damage, unfortunately, will mean replacement of the bathroom.

Rick, Brampton
Rick, Brampton

Home Inspection

I had just purchased my home and called Amerispec for an inspection. They set up my appointment with Ian. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process of home inspection to me. He pointed out a number of issues and gave me advice on what to do. Overall, he gave me a comprehensive view of the state of the home. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good home inspector. As well, Amerispec is a good company to deal with as they are organized and their customer service is impeccable.

Review has 1 previous version
CJL
CJL

Used Home Purchase

If you ever want a home inspection in the Halton HIlls area we have had to do 2 do to a losing out on one and Ian @ Amerispec walked us thoroughly through the process both times even finding a mold situation in one house that could have been a BIG Problem. I would recommend him to anyone out there.

More about AmeriSpec Of Canada - Brampton

Home Inspection and ecoEnergy Evaluations Services by Trained and Experienced staff. Over 15 years of service in our area. We provide one of the best inspection reports in the industry, combined with a value-added binder containing Home Care Tips, Repair Cost Guide, Seasonal Maintenance Checklist and Home Repair Manual.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Brampton?