Amber-IMP-Ex Corp.

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
772 Dovercourt Rd. Postal St. E, P.O.Box 6 ON M6H 4E1

Reviews for Amber-IMP-Ex Corp.

Thanks milan and his team for best work and best price

Quality - Excellent
Price - Best price

Thanks milan and his team for best work and best price..

All done as agreed upon. No surprises. I am very pleased. AMBER IMP- EX CORP offers very well-informed, professional, outstanding customer service. The company resolved the issue on time in pleasing manner. I would highly recommend them to my friends

Emily in Old Toronto
Emily in Old Toronto

Milan’s team is really polite and professional

My wife wanted a folding door at the end of the hallway in our apartment but I wasn’t sure if that would even be possible. After some random discussions with friends, Milan’s name popped up and I called him the next morning. He was really polite to send a representative to look at the apartment immediately. Within just 6 days, we had a sophisticated folding door right at the end of the hallway, installed with perfection, looking just the way my wife wanted it to look like. Yes, heavily recommended.

More about Amber-IMP-Ex Corp.

Windows, doors, eves through, railing, porch enclosures, insulated roofs, gates, security doors.
Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in York?