Amber Imp Ex Corp.

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
772 Dovercourt Rd. Postal St. E, P.O.Box 6 ON M6H 4E1

Reviews for Amber Imp Ex Corp.

Amber imp-ex corp

I feel proud to say that I am the client of AMBER IMP- EX CORP which has a remarkable record for offering first class fabrication products to its clients. Milan and team worked with dedications in the past years.

Corey in Toronto
Corey in Toronto

Thanks guys for best quality products and showed us results

We are very pleased with architectural fabrication service of AMBER IMP- EX CORP!! They took their time and walked us with best quality products and showed us results! Also they didn’t hassle us to up sale on any other services! They provided the services needed!! We will definitely use their service in the future! Thanks guys!

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Thanks milan and his team for best work and best price

Quality - Excellent
Price - Best price

Thanks milan and his team for best work and best price..

All done as agreed upon. No surprises. I am very pleased. AMBER IMP- EX CORP offers very well-informed, professional, outstanding customer service. The company resolved the issue on time in pleasing manner. I would highly recommend them to my friends

More about Amber Imp Ex Corp.

Windows, doors, eves through, railing, porch enclosures, insulated roofs, gates, security doors.
Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in York?