Amati Bath Centre & Wholesale

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
105 Doncaster Ave Thornhill ON L3T1L6
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Amati Bath Centre & Wholesale

We just renovated our laundry room and purchased our faucet and laundry sink from Amati. I was looking for a well priced stainless steel, deep laundry sink and tried many places that only had shallow ones. Amati had exactly what we were looking for and I was able to deal with their professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful staff. They also have a large variety of products to chose from.
At the same time as my laundry purchase, they also dealt with a warranty issue on a faucet part that was bought a year ago for our master bathroom reno. They order a new part and replaced the faulty part with no problem.

Afshan kinder from Toronto

Thought I'd try his place with a small purchase first before the larger one. We rent out a condo and wanted to replace a light fixture. It didn't fit and he return process to get he refund was lengthy for no reason and frustrating. Not a big purchase and return was within 2 weeks. Sales person wouldn't return calls and finally had to come in and stay until someone spoke to me. Buyer beware - interested in sales and not service post sales.

Job Price

The staff are amazing to deal with. They have seen 2 warranty issues through for me and very fast. Rely on these guys for all my fixtures and plumbing needs

Dario from Thornhill

My and I recently decided to renovate a house in Thornhill. We heard from a few contractors and builders that Amati has beautiful top notch quality products. So we went there to Amati and they provided us with amazing sales experts and were very knowledgeable about their products. The sales representative was able to explain the pros and cons of the products. They were nice and listened to our concerns. We told our contractor the products we want from them. Our washrooms and kitchen are absolutely beautiful. I was very pleased with their service and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Bob from Toronto
1 review Thornhill, ON

The staff that advised me with totally inaccurate advice about when I should place my order for sinks and faucets for my kitchen Reno and then delayed my kitchen Reno my 7 weeks! They then tried To tell me I owe them more money rather than them providing me some compensation for having to eat out for an additional 7 weeks!! Totally outrageous. The customer service throughout all of this has been terrible. No accountably whatsoever for their mistakes.

Jana from North York
7 reviews North York, ON

I was very happy with the service I got here. The staff was efficient and friendly. I was helped quickly when I asked for assistance. I knew what I was looking for and I directed to the right product. They helped to make sure the toilet was also loaded in my car for me as I didn't want delivery.

B in North York
1 review North York, ON

We purchased sinks and faucets for our kitchen and bathrooms in our new house. The selection was great, especially for higher-end brands. The service was excellent and the price was competitive.