Alpine Roofing

Alpine Roofing

Reviews for Alpine Roofing

Kevintlis
Kevintlis

Flat roof replacement and shingled roof repairs

Alpine did an incredible job replacing my flat roof and repairing portions of my shingled roof. Mimi and his team were professional, punctual, and addressed all my concerns and needs in a timely fashion. Price was fair and exceeded my expectations. I will most certainly use them again!

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience.
Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words.

Reshingle roof

Alpine did an outstanding job at a good price. Their crew were excellent both in their workmanship, attention to details, cleaning up and politeness. We are very pleased with their work

Thank you, for your nice words & positive review!

Jan
Jan
1 review Oshawa, ON

A small job no one else wanted to do

We have been trying to have the fascia repaired/replaced for almost 2 yrs. It had been blown off in a storm. We simply could not get another company to come and do what needed to be done without charging us $1500. Alpine called, arrived, provided a quote. Within a day or so of accepting the quote two men arrived and fixed the job. It looks great and we couldn't be happier.

Thank you, Jan, for your nice review!
No project is too small for us.

Thank You Robert, Juan Carlos and Crew, Alpine Roofing

Our large waterfront home in Cobourg Ontario needed a new roof. We had many concerns.. Foremost were the severe winds and driving rains along the shore of Lake Ontario that recently seem to be totally out of control. Then there was a low area in the (1850 portion) flat roof area which collected water and a history of leaking around the perimeter of the home where shingled areas met the large central flat roof.
We investigated local roofers but in the end chose to work with Alpine, having worked with them before in Toronto and knowing they are a large well established company with the expertise, resources and the manpower needed to tackle our large challenged project.
We are very pleased and happy with the new insulated, state of the art roof they installed!
Robert, the front man and estimator was very helpful and resourceful, over the course of the project he came to the site 3 times. He listened to my concerns expressed in my phone calls and texts, and together with Juan Carlos his crew foreman, found solutions to all of the problems...They went over and beyond the call of duty to ensure we have a perfect job.
Robert arrived the morning of start up to go over the project with the crew who were a great team to work with.
Soon the old tar and gravel roofing was removed, a couple rotted boards replaced, the low area was built up, a new skylight was cut into the existing roof, and a new insulated torch down roof installed. The shingled areas were carefully waterproofed into the flat area.
New metal flashings were skillfully installed. The workmanship is professional and flawless, The roof now drains perfectly.
Thank you Robert, Juan Carlos and crew!
We would not hesitate to recommend Alpine Roofing to everyone.
Brad Barrett, 693 King St. W. Cobourg, Ontario.

Thank you for your wonderful review, Brad,
We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our company.

Gloria in Bracebridge
Gloria in Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Flat roof

I am one of a row house of 4. All 4 owners contracted Alpine to replace the existing roof at a cost of around $11,000 plus GST each. My property is the second in the row. I can’t comment on the quality of the work since it was just completed and time will tell. My issue is that they decided to use the front of my house to collect all the debris from the 4 houses. The work started on a Monday and the entrance to my home was blocked until the Saturday. I understand that disruption can be expected but expecting one house to assume most of the disruption was unfair. I complained and I felt totally dismissed with no acknowledgement of the inconvenience. Robert even suggested that he had approval to use my property from my tenant. This was denied by my tenant who legitimately was very upset about access. I would not use this company again.

Joanne D'Angelo from Toronto
Joanne D'Angelo from Toronto

New roof

Alpine did an excellent job re-shingling the roof on our two story house. This included a drip edge and six feet of water and ice shield.
The workers were punctual, skillful and efficient. They took good care to clean up after the job's completion.

Thank you, Joanne, for your review!
We really appreciate that.

Lynnette
Lynnette
1 review Uxbridge, ON

replace eavestroughs

They were efficient, they did exactly what they said they would and their timing was of course dependent on the weather, however, they were excellent at communicating any delays that came up because of the weather. We were not able to be at the house on the day they came, but with excellent communication from the site supervisor, we were able to leave the instructions and they were followed as to our satisfaction.
Thank you so much for the hard work.

Thank you, Lynnette, for your nice review!
We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.
Alpine Roofing Team!

Highly recommend Alpine Roofing!

Great company to work with. Timelines were established and kept. The work was done to the highest standard with respect for our house and the neighbouring properties. After completion and being fully paid, the company sent back workmen twice to fix outstanding matters and to complete the agreed work. Alpine Roofing was a pleasure to deal with and is highly recommended. All work was completed in September/October 2020.

Hello Stuart,
Thank you for your positive review & rating.
We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Very happy customer

The estimator, Robert, was very accommodating, listened to what I wanted, went over and above, priced very fairly and threw in some extras. The installers, Christophe and his apprentice Marco, of my soffit, fascia, 6 inch downspouts and roofing (in a very difficult to reach area, due to the difficulty skipped by a previous roofer) were so helpful and also went over and above their duty to make me happy. I got three prices, 1 company wanted to rip me off with an outrageous price 5 times higher than Alpine roofing, another company gave me a very low price and luckily I took Alpine who was in the middle, I will use them again should I need new flat roofs in the future.

Thank you, for your nice review!
All Alpine Roofing employees are highly trained & knowledgable.

Diana
Diana

Roof Installation

After extensive research and getting multiple quotes, I chose Alpine Roofing based on the amazing service from Jason, other reviews, and the company's long standing record. There must be a reason they've been around for over 40 years. I'm so happy with the work they did from beginning to end. Jason was so helpful in explaining my options and answering all my questions. On the day of installation, the crew was pleasant, efficient, and cleaned up very well.

Hello Diana,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are operating for over 40 years & we will be here for another 40.

More about Alpine Roofing

Alpine Roofing Is Southern Ontario's premier roofing company, our specialties also include Siding, Gutters & Eavestroughs, Chimney Build & Repair.