841 Carlaw Ave Toronto ON M4K 3L1

Reviews for Alpine Roofing

Linda
Linda

This is the second time I’ve used Alpine for my roofing needs - they are amazing. Their costing is very reasonable, in fact they are significantly lower than other leading firms in the city. I had an emergency situation and They literally came out quoted and completed the job in 3 days - their staff are pleasant and extremely hard working - I could not believe how well they cleaned up my property and their customer service is wonderful.

Thank you, Linda, for your nice review, we always trying the best to serve our customers.

SRM
SRM

reshingling of roof

Price was very competitive....crew was very professional and personable.....job was finished and cleanup completed well within the anticipated time.

Wonderful surprise when the Alpine inspector arrived two days later to inspect the work.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Richmond Hill Roof

After calling many potential roofing companies and getting a wide range of quotes and no real answers to my questions (misleading and self serving leaving me feeling like I was always being taken advantage of), John @ Alpine was refreshingly open and honest about what was required and gave me the comfort I needed that I was in good hands. He was very responsive to my inquiries, offered up a competitive price and the crew showed up and delivered on what was promised. I fully recommend John and Alpine Roofing for your next roof replacement.

Thank you for your excellent review!

dmaclean91
dmaclean91
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Work.

Soffits, Fascia and Eavestroughs on a century home. Their performance exceeded my expectations. Alpine Roofing has done several large jobs for me at different sites. I do recommend them and I will use them again as needs arise. I give them a high rating for value.

Lp
Lp

Roof

The work was reasonably priced, and completed in a timely manner. After the work was completed we noticed some minor details that were missed. We contacted the company and someone was sent to make the necessary corrections. We have some issues with the wording of the warrenty which we will be addressing. Overall they were the most reasonable company I spoke with.

Thank you for your review Lp.
You can contact our offices any time if you have any concern and
we are more than happy to assist you.

Homeowner
Homeowner

New Roof

We are very pleased with the replacement of our roof. John Papas was extremely good at providing service to get the work done. His suggestions were very helpful and he made sure the job was done in a very short time frame at a good price.

I would recommend Alpine and they also do good follow up to the work done.

Alpine Roofing

A difficult roof (mad contractor reshaped it to drain at one point), inadequate downspouts, Toronto's new weather (climate change), my wife's garden with a million plants), they (Mimi, Ilya, Chris, the crews, took it all in stride, and to quote Lina, did " a spectacular job...thorough, efficient and very neat". My second time with Alpine.
John

Thank you so much, John, for your nice review!

T. G.
T. G.

Roof repair

Alpine showed up as agreed, completed the work per the scope defined in the quote and left the site clean and in good order when they left.

Thank you, T.G., for your good review!

Bradl in Old Toronto
Bradl in Old Toronto

semi-detached roof

After getting a few different quotes we chose Alpine Roofing to do our new roof. From the get go​ Alpine was fast, efficient and very tidy in the whole process. They took care to cover my garden with plywood so the old shingles & nails wouldn't wreck it. The guys were all pleasant, and Mimi was great. I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for your nice review and your kind words!
Protection of our customer's and neighbour properties is a must in our company.

Scarborough
Scarborough

New roof

Workers were efficient and tidy. Follow up was good and all equipment was removed the dat workers were finished.

More about Alpine Roofing

Alpine Roofing Is Southern Ontario's premier roofing company, our specialties also include Siding, Gutters & Eavestroughs, Chimney Build & Repair.