Alpine Roofing

Reviews for Alpine Roofing

Dee in North York
Dee in North York

BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!

I want everyone to know Alpine Roofing is an amazing and reliable company and I have been loyal to them for many years!!
Every time I have had an emergency situation they were only to happy to assist with repairs, I highly recommend them to anyone who needs either a repair done or a new roof.
They are knowledgable and dependable and cost a lot less compared to other companies out there!!
Mimi and his team are absolutely the best!!
Deena and Len S

Thank you so much Deena for your nice review! We are always trying our very best to serve our customers!

Brian102
Brian102

Roof repair

Several years ago they replaced the shingles and repaired some sections of the roof. They came back to repair a section that was damaged by high winds and animals. The repair was done in a timely fashion. As weather was a factor they managed to squeeze in the repair before the upcoming rain which would have created inside damage and possible damage to computer and electronic equipment in the room below the spot.

Hello Brian,
Thank you for your nice review!

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

re-shingled roof and down pipe extended.

Had a leak over the porch. The shingles were about 18 years old and we had a mussing down pipe. We were happy with Alpine 18 years ago a d called them again. The shingles were replaced, as well as a rotten area where the leak was located, in one day. The down pipe added the bext day. The team of two cleaned the area well. Happy with the work and the service.

Thank you so much, Kimberly, for your excellent review!

rbarzilay
rbarzilay

Roof

I was recommended to Alpine roofing by someone in the business. The flat roof of my mother's house had been done a year earlier by someone really cheap and the work was substandard from day 1 but they kept trying to convince me that all was ok. After two leaks and insurance claims and renovations in the house as a result, I had the roof checked out and everyone agreed it had to be replaced. I called Alpine Roofing, they came on time to quote. They came on time to do the job. They redid the whole roof and you could see the difference. But to me the big difference was that when I had a concern they didn't try to convince me that I didn't understand, instead they sent their men back out and fixed any concerns I had they did not ask for payment until the job was done to my total satisfaction. Their whole approach was professional from A to Z. Thank you John and William.

jam in Scarborough
jam in Scarborough

New roof

First, we shopped around, interviewed a couple of other contractors, got other quotes. But we decided to hire Alpine in the spring to redo our garage roof and install new fascia, soffits, new gutters and downspouts. Why Alpine? Because not only was their quote competitive and the response time great, but the estimator David F. was the most professional of the three we'd met. He makes a great first impression, and maintains it throughout the project, from estimate to invoice.

And because they did a really good job, and the service was great, in August when we needed to have our house roof replaced we called them/him again.

This time there were a few problems with the installation and things didn't go as well as they might have, but again due to David's outstanding service, everything was done superbly and thoroughly.

Both roofs look great now. We're very happy with the results. And we'll definitely call Alpine again and gladly recommend them. As long as there are professionals like David F who represents his company really well and who truly understands customer service: being a good and sincere listener, and delivering exactly what is promised.

Annemarie J
and Martin L,
Scarborough

Thank you so much for your excellent review!

eric in Thornhill
eric in Thornhill

New Roof after Wind Storm

Alpine replaced our roof shingles after the wind storm. They came quickly and gave us a very detailed quote - which is better than all the others I called. Their workers do work safely, so it does take longer than other companies. They also respond promptly to clean up after we had notice areas need more clean-up work. Overall, we are very satisfy with the workmanship, price and the warranty on the work.

Hello Eric,
Thank you very much for your nice review!

Teresa  from Scarborough
Teresa from Scarborough

Eaves Repair

Company was fantastic, job was completed in a timely manner. Clean up was amazing. Will definitely call them again in the future. Highly recommend their service!!

Thanks again for everything

Sincerely
Teresa Delves

Hello Teresa,

NHLKitty
NHLKitty

Roof

Alpine gave us a great price and did a great job on our roof. They were very professional, answered all our questions and were tidy and respectful. I would recommend them to a friend.

Jo
Jo

New roof, flat and peaked

A great team of 4 showed up early. They worked really long days to get the job done, cleaned up the whole place every night after work and when they finished the job they left no trace. Except a nice new roof that we sleep happily under every time it rains. Only concern was actually booking them as they are pretty busy but once they show up they do great work. They had to do quite a bit of extra work to deal with our flat roof which needed rejoisting so it was a bit pricey. Highly recommend these guys

Leaside C.
Leaside C.

Replace roof shingles

Super fast completion and a lot of focus on cleanup. The team performed high quality work and were easy to communicate with.

More about Alpine Roofing

Alpine Roofing Is Southern Ontario's premier roofing company, our specialties also include Siding, Gutters & Eavestroughs, Chimney Build & Repair.