Alpine Roofing

HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Toronto  >  Alpine Roofing

Reviews for Alpine Roofing

Jo
Jo

New roof, flat and peaked

A great team of 4 showed up early. They worked really long days to get the job done, cleaned up the whole place every night after work and when they finished the job they left no trace. Except a nice new roof that we sleep happily under every time it rains. Only concern was actually booking them as they are pretty busy but once they show up they do great work. They had to do quite a bit of extra work to deal with our flat roof which needed rejoisting so it was a bit pricey. Highly recommend these guys

Frank
Frank

Our Roof Leaked

Alpine Roofing's response below proves they did not read this whole review and shows their complete lack of responsibility. My conclusions stand. That said ... after having our roof done by Alpine Roofing we had a leak in our bathroom ceiling. On the advice of Alpine Roofing after a quick inspection we replaced our chimney. The leak persisted and Alpine Roofing performed a quick inspection again claiming it wasn't their fault. We hired a home inspector to perform a spot inspection and they provided us with a detailed report and both video and picture proof that the installation of a faulty bathroom vent was to blame. Alpine Roofing replaced the vent … THE WRONG VENT. After a few days they replaced the correct vent and the leak has been fixed. We are out the cost of a roof, a chimney, an inspection, a patched bathroom ceiling, and confidence in the integrity of our house. Alpine Roofing has been silent. We will never again use or recommend Alpine Roofing.

Hi Frank,
You contact us a rainy day for a leak & we came immediately.
After an inspection, the roofer reported back to us that he found cracks on the chimney &
he had pictures to support that.

Beverley in Cedarvale
Beverley in Cedarvale

Excellent service - fast, clean, knowledgeable

Upon a recommendation of a neighbour, I called Alpine Roofing for advice - did I need a new roof or could I wait another year? Within days I had my answer - Mimi came, took pictures of my roof that was missing shingles and I had no waterproofing between the wood and the shingles. I got a second quote and inspection, just to verify what I was told. Two days later, the crew pulled up at 8:30, right on time and worked until 7, replacing my roof. I now have repaired wood, waterproofing and new shingles. The crew were friendly, worked fast and cleaned up both as they worked as well as a final clean-up at the end. What could have caused a lot of damage inside, was averted quickly. And, their pricing and warranty was better than my second quote. I would recommend this company without any hesitation.

Thank you, Beverley, for you nice review

Teresa  from Scarborough
Teresa from Scarborough

Eaves Repair

Company was fantastic, job was completed in a timely manner. Clean up was amazing. Will definitely call them again in the future. Highly recommend their service!!

Thanks again for everything

Sincerely
Teresa Delves

Hello Teresa,

NHLKitty
NHLKitty

Roof

Alpine gave us a great price and did a great job on our roof. They were very professional, answered all our questions and were tidy and respectful. I would recommend them to a friend.

Leaside C.
Leaside C.

Replace roof shingles

Super fast completion and a lot of focus on cleanup. The team performed high quality work and were easy to communicate with.

Bob L.
Bob L.

New Roof

Work was completed according to the quote. Workmanship appeared good, the workers were polite and cleaned up satisfactorily.
I have no complaints.

Hello Bob,
Thank you for your good review.

Suzie in Toronto
Suzie in Toronto

Roof

I had to get House and garage roof done, they came quickly for the quote, set up the job, they did it in one day. Cleaned up, in and out. Great job. Very professional, and will definitely recommend to all.

Hello Suzie, thank you for your excellent review.

Les in Old Toronto
Les in Old Toronto

Experienced, excellent service

Toronto Gta just had a few severe wind storms; called Alpine Roofing & they came out for an estimate in one day. The job was completed the beginning of August as we asked. Their service and work ethic was Awesome! I would definitely use them again and recommend their Company.

Les

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replaced the whole roof

The Alpine team responded to our quote requested in a timely fashion, I think it was within 48 hours. Once the date was set, the crew came on time, replaced the whole roof very professionally, they removed all debris, and left the place spotless. We were also very happy on how quickly they responded to all our queries. I hope that the new roof will stay on for a long time. Thank you Alpine, for a job well done.

More about Alpine Roofing

Alpine Roofing Is Southern Ontario's premier roofing company, our specialties also include Siding, Gutters & Eavestroughs, Chimney Build & Repair.