Allin Plumbing & Heating

Lisa in Richmond BC
Lisa in Richmond BC
1 review Burnaby, BC

Monthly heating and maintenance

I have used Allin Plumbing and Heating for several years as I signed up for their monthly maintenance program. I have never had a problem. However, recently, they sent me a heating repair man that was not very trustworthy. This man came into my home and asked to inspect every room in the house. Instead of looking at my heating ducts, he was interested in looking at my paintings and display cabinets. He also asked personal information too, like whether or not I lived alone. etc. I didn't find him very honest, especially after he charged me over $600 to fix something that went wrong, and then now is charging me even more because my heating is not unbalanced. I am very wary of this man and when I asked about the company, I found out that they recently swiched owners/managers. Please be wary when hiring these people and letting them into your house.

Chris in Surrey
Chris in Surrey
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

hot water boiler servicing and repair

This company provides a membership club for clients who like to annually maintain and service their heating systems at a low monthly fee. Club members receive discounted prices for parts and receive priority call out for servicing. Technicians are knowledgable and friendly (especially Roger).

Kim in North Vancouver
Kim in North Vancouver

9.8/10

New gas furnace & heat pump

Quote was informative. Crew was polite. Crew was tidy! Crew worked steadily!! Quote was accurate. I have already recommended this company to others!