Alliance Floor Source

Reviews for Alliance Floor Source

Donna from Brampton
Donna from Brampton

Amazing Job

Alliance refinished the parquet floor in my great room this past week. I couldn't believe how incredible the floor looked when they were finished. They arrived on time, did their best to keep the dust to a minimum. Provided options for the new stain colour and generally were amazing they were to work with.

Timea was my contact and answered all of my email questions quickly and efficiently.

It was a great experience and I've already started recommending them to others.

charlie.tajnay
charlie.tajnay

floor replacement

I had to have my floor replaced after water damages. I was very happy to find this company. Their selection was great, their prices were more than fair, their customer service is impeccable and the installation was great. I would very much recommend this and would go back there if I have any other work to be done.

MB
MB

Office flooring

I have used Alliance flooring many times over the past few years and I am always very happy with their products and pricing. They offer exceptional and professional service. I would highly recommend them.

Replace carpet

Lehel’s team did an incredible job replacing the carpet in our home. It is an old home with complicated stairs and it looks fantastic! I would highly recommend their work.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Kitchen Flooring

I am thrilled with my new vinyl kitchen flooring. Alliance provided me with flooring options that were suitable for my needs Jozesf and Bridgette did an amazing job with the installation. They left the area tidy once complete. I will enjoy my new flooring for many years to come. Durable and well made product.

Thank you Lisa for the great feedback and for taking the time to write the review!

Sesame Cabinets in Markham
Sesame Cabinets in Markham
2 reviews North York, ON

Flooring Search

Alliance Floor Source went above and beyond to find a specific type of flooring that had been discontinued. I needed one box of flooring to fix some damaged planks and they were able to locate one box within hours of my request. I can't thank them enough for taking the time and effort to help me when I was so desperate. I am truly thankful to them.

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we could be of service and help. Good luck with the repairs.

Geoff F. in Brampton
Geoff F. in Brampton

Click Vinyl Flooring

basement flooring looks great! I was originally shopping for laminate, but was recommended click vinyl flooring also known as luxury vinyl. The look of the floor is superior to tile or laminate and I am very happy to recommend Alliance Floor Source for providing quality recommendations to their clients, and carrying great quality product.

Thank you Geoff for coming to us all the way from Brampton. You must have passed many dozens of flooring stores in the process. We are happy that You are happy, and thanks for the recommendation.

Toronto C.
Toronto C.

Wood Flooring Replacement

Professional, efficient and provided a very competitive and honest estimate. Accommodating and friendly. Would highly recommend!

Thank you Toronto C. Please visit again soon.

Pete
Pete

Hardwood flooring in bedroom

Alliance Floor Source provided me with wonderful flooring and amazing service. Timea and Lehel got me amazing hardwood flooring with 5 star service.

I would recommend Alliance Floor Source to anyone and everyone.

Thank You Pete. Enjoy your new floor!

h
h

New floors in retail store

From the beginning to the end Alliance Floor Source was excellent! They could not have been more professional, courteous and helpful. Super pleased!

Thank you! Wishing you a huge amount of success in the "new" store.

More about Alliance Floor Source

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers

Alliance Floor Source is a Toronto-based hardwood, laminate and carpeting specialist. We sell only top quality merchandise and offer the best brands in the industry. We offer flooring products for the "do-it-yourselfer" or we can professionally install it for you. In either case, we believe in providing only the best in products and customer service.
Selecting the appropriate flooring is an investment that will prove to be one of the smartest and most durable you'll make. As one of the most important design elements in any home or business, hardwood, laminate and cork flooring are used everywhere to give warmth, a distinguished look and a timeless beauty to any room. Whether you require a new floor or a retrofit of an existing floor in either a residential or commercial property, we will do our best to find the most suitable option for your particular needs and budget.
We have been satisfying the needs of homeowners, contractors and builders for almost 25 years. When dealing with Alliance Floor Source you will not only be satisfied with the quality of our products, but you will also love (we hope and trust) the exceptional customer service and our commitment to making your flooring project a most enjoyable experience.
With your cooperation in the after installation care and maintenance of your new floor, you will have an investment to be happy about and be satisfied with for many years to come.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers, and Basement Renovation
Laminate flooring, Hardwood flooring, Engineered hardwood, Click hardwood, Carpet (Broadloom), Carpet Tiles, Area Rugs, Cork flooring, Luxury Vinyl Planks or Tiles (Floating or Glued).
Supply and installation. Hardwood refinishing, Buff and Coat, commercial and residential
Torlys, Kahrs, Mercier, Kentwood, Bruce, Satin Finish, Shaw, Coronet, Beaulieu, Kraus, Model, Kronotex, Fuzion, Laurentian, Karndean, Krono, Duraceramic, Evoke, Twelve Oaks, Fuzion, Satin Flooring, Mannington, Metropolitan Hardwood Floors, Elements, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Mohawk, Wicanders
solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, wire brushed hardwood, hand scrapped hardwood, silk carpet, textured carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile
1993
Varies depending on product purchased. Please call us or see a representative for details.
Etransfer, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Draft
Not required
NWFA
Not required
None
PROJECT RATE
By quote
1 year on workmanship, Materials by their respective manufacturers.