Alliance Floor Source

Reviews for Alliance Floor Source

Sue Caldwell
Sue Caldwell

Floor re-finishing

I am an Interior Designer and wanted to "test out" the quality of Alliance's resources before specifying them to my client's.

They were absolutely fantastic and did an amazing job re-finishing some flooring in my residence.

I would recommend them to you and to my clients!

SUE CALDWELL
Caldwell Design

Thanks Sue for the kind words and taking the time to write the review for us. We are looking forward to working with more of your customers also!

marval contracting inc
marval contracting inc

flooring

Through the past 7 years Alliance Floor Source has provided carpet and hardwood flooring for variety of flooring projects. Their ability to provide the service, fair pricing and follow-up has allowed our firm to proceed with the balance of our projects without any concerns regarding the flooring component. Their ability to perform has allowed our general contracting firm to receive compliments from our clients. There is no doubt that our working relationship will continue.

Thanks Maurice for the nice review. We appreciate all your business, glad to have a great client like you!

Carl from Toronto
Carl from Toronto

Damaged floor replacement

Allince Floor Source was the original installer of the hardwood floors in our new condo. When we ran into water damage problems, no fault of the installer, Alliance offered timely and fast service to repair the damage, offering sound advice along the way. To anyone contemplating installing hardwood floors, I can highly recommend them.

Thank you Carl for the review. We appreciate the kind words!

Kishan from Thornhill
Kishan from Thornhill
9.8/10

New carpeting in basement

Excellent customer service and quality of work. We were very pleased with the honest advise from the sales rep and the timeliness of the work. We had them install carpet in our basement and were very pleased how quickly they completed the job as well as the quality of the work done.
We highly recommend them for any future flooring needs.

Thank you Kishan for the review. We really appreciate your business.

David. North Toronto
David. North Toronto

bedroom floor

Alliance made the whole job simple from start to finish and the work was done quickly and efficiently. I picked them at random out of the phone book but was very presently surprised at hitting a winner. I will use them again

Thank you David for taking the time to write the review for us!

Flooring main floor and upstairs hallway - Novembe

My wife and I are very pleased to have selected Alliance Floor Source for our flooring renovation project.

One word describes the installer: "Super". The same word describes the attitude of the sales and service staff at Alliance Floor.

We highly recommend them. For more info, please feel free to call me at 905-886-3314

Ami

Ami - Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Dan
Dan

Laminate Flooring

We recently purchased a condo and were looking to install laminate flooring.

Susan at Alliance Floor Source met and exceeded our expectations.

Susan was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable about products and services and provided a very reasonable price for our flooring.

She provided us with information and tips on installing the flooring which helped a great deal for me, a first-time laminate installer.

The service provided was excellent. Susan even came personally on a cold and blistery January evening to deliver some additional items needed for our installation.

Overall, Alliance Floor Source is a great place for your flooring needs. Service and quality can't be beat. I would not hesitate to recommend friends, family and colleagues to Alliance and have already done so.

It was a pleasure helping you find the right flooring for your new condo.

Juna from Scarborough
Juna from Scarborough
9.5/10

Install laminate flooring

We had a great experience with Alliance Flooring. They were very informative right from the start. The guys worked very fast and it was a job well done. I am pleased with their service and their performance!

We are glad you are pleased with our services. Thanks for the review!

Melany from Mississauga
Melany from Mississauga

9.8/10

New Carpeting

The first person I encountered was Susan.Lucky me because Susan was enthusiastic, thorough and excellent with follow up. Her customer service skills are excellent. Lehel showed up at my house on three different occassions to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction needless to say I was impressed. Just last week I recommended Alliance to a colleague. ++++

It was a lot of fun working with you on your project. Hugs to your puppy.

Tony from Willowdale
Tony from Willowdale

basement laminate flooring

Alliance Flooring provided both good service and good price. Their installation was professional and their installers efficient. Our concerns over the type of materials to be selected and used were met with honesty and demonstrated a good knowledge of their products. We are very satisfied with the job they have done for us and would not hesitate to call them again or recommend them to our friends.

Thanks Tony for taking the time to write the review. The basement looks great!

More about Alliance Floor Source

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers

Alliance Floor Source is a Toronto-based hardwood, laminate and carpeting specialist. We sell only top quality merchandise and offer the best brands in the industry. We offer flooring products for the "do-it-yourselfer" or we can professionally install it for you. In either case, we believe in providing only the best in products and customer service.
Selecting the appropriate flooring is an investment that will prove to be one of the smartest and most durable you'll make. As one of the most important design elements in any home or business, hardwood, laminate and cork flooring are used everywhere to give warmth, a distinguished look and a timeless beauty to any room. Whether you require a new floor or a retrofit of an existing floor in either a residential or commercial property, we will do our best to find the most suitable option for your particular needs and budget.
We have been satisfying the needs of homeowners, contractors and builders for almost 25 years. When dealing with Alliance Floor Source you will not only be satisfied with the quality of our products, but you will also love (we hope and trust) the exceptional customer service and our commitment to making your flooring project a most enjoyable experience.
With your cooperation in the after installation care and maintenance of your new floor, you will have an investment to be happy about and be satisfied with for many years to come.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers, and Basement Renovation
Laminate flooring, Hardwood flooring, Engineered hardwood, Click hardwood, Carpet (Broadloom), Carpet Tiles, Area Rugs, Cork flooring, Luxury Vinyl Planks or Tiles (Floating or Glued).
Supply and installation. Hardwood refinishing, Buff and Coat, commercial and residential
Torlys, Kahrs, Mercier, Kentwood, Bruce, Satin Finish, Shaw, Coronet, Beaulieu, Kraus, Model, Kronotex, Fuzion, Laurentian, Karndean, Krono, Duraceramic, Evoke, Twelve Oaks, Fuzion, Satin Flooring, Mannington, Metropolitan Hardwood Floors, Elements, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Mohawk, Wicanders
solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, wire brushed hardwood, hand scrapped hardwood, silk carpet, textured carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile
1993
Varies depending on product purchased. Please call us or see a representative for details.
Etransfer, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Draft
Not required
NWFA
Not required
None
PROJECT RATE
By quote
1 year on workmanship, Materials by their respective manufacturers.