Alliance Floor Source

Alliance Floor Source

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Alliance Floor Source

Damaged Floor Repair

Very satisfied with the damaged floor replacement. Peter did a great job! And very nice customer service.

Thank you very much for the great feedback, we really appreciate it! Peter is one of our best, very detail oriented, nice to get another confirmation of his expertise.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Floor installation

Excellent customer service and the floor looks great. I ended up going with Alliance Floor Source as they were finding solutions to my problems -- a very tight deadline, creating an access for my backwater valve, uneven floor and a variety of tricky angles and door transitions. So impressed. The owner (Lehel) actually came to our home to do the initial measurements, then like clockwork the floor and underlay were delivered on another day, and then the installers came on another day and everything was done so efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend Alliance Floor Source. They even followed up with me after the installation to ask if I was satisfied with the job before processing the final payment.

Thank you very much for providing a great feedback regarding our work, we really appreciate it! Nice to get the recognition from another satisfied customer!

Flooring

It was a pleasure to work with Alliance Floor Source. They were knowledgeable, patient and helpful while i was selecting my preferred floor. My small house had some challenging details to overcome and the Alliance staff worked to remedy those with great success. Their installer Joe was detail oriented and thoughtful in the installation. I was very pleased with the result!

Thank you very much for the nice review! Great to get the feedback from another happy customer! Enjoy the nice new flooring!

Hardwood Install

I recently had hardwood installed on my stairs and in the hallway where the bedrooms are. I highly recommend this company. I had a great customer experience. They kept me informed at all times and delivered on their promise. The Installer work efficiently and made it a smooth and easy transition for my family and I during the install. He was on time, organized and communicated with me throughout the entire process. Not to mention he cleaned his workspace at the end of each day. This is my second time using Alliance Floor Source for my flooring needs and both times I was very pleased. I give them a 10/10!

Thank you very much for the great review! It is our pleasure to work with great customers like you!

Flooring

Ms. Timea was very professional and assisted with all our questions regarding flooring project! Very knowledgable!

Thank you very much for writing the review for us, we really appreciate it!

Lisa C in Toronto
Lisa C in Toronto

Cork Floor

Great place to buy flooring. Timea and her husband know their stuff and were very knowledgeable with their product line. I was matching flooring that I had installed a number of years ago and they were fantastic. Love my cork flooring. Thanks Timea. Great Experience.

Thank you Lisa for the nice review! It is our pleasure to work with great customers like you. Enjoy the new flooring!

Laminate Flooring Purchase

Tina was extremely helpful. She went above and beyond to get the delivery to me on time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review for us! We always try our best, customer service is very important for us!

Entire hoodie floor renovation

Excellent costumer service ,highly recommend..
From the helping of choosing the right shades to the detailed product information.

We really appreciate the kind words and the recommendation! We really appreciate it!

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

As Advertised

I have used Alliance 3X - first to install new laminate flooring when I purchased/renovated my condo, then to fix 2 problems when I had 1) some water and tear that I wanted fixed, and 2) some flooding in unit.
On all 3 occasions, the team at Alliance were responsive, came onsite quickly to give me a quote, and delivered on both price and service.
I would recommend them to anyone. They met all their time commitments, and cleaned up after installation. Staff instore/sales, and online, and on install teams were courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

Thank you Ron for writing the review and for the repeat business, we really appreciate it!

frances
frances

Hardwood floors

We had gone to another hardwood store before going to Alliance Floor Source.

As soon as met with Timea we found her to be very welcoming. She went through the different hardwood choices and explained the difference between them. She was very helpful, knew her product and was simply amazing. We walked out knowing which hardwood flooring we would choose and felt we were in good hands.

Lehel came to our home to complete the measurements and also provided us various baseboards options. He was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.

We couldn’t be more pleased with the work performed by Joseph, Bridget and Tom. They were very professional and completed the job seamlessly. They kept us informed as the job progressed and advised what the next step were. The work was high quality.

We are very happy with the experience from start to finish. We love our floors. Would definitely use Alliance again and refer them to our family and friends.
Silvio

Thank you Frances and Silvio for writing the awesome review for us! It was our pleasure to work with such great customers! We really appreciate your business and referrals!

More about Alliance Floor Source

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers

Alliance Floor Source is a Toronto-based hardwood, laminate and carpeting specialist. We sell only top quality merchandise and offer the best brands in the industry. We offer flooring products for the "do-it-yourselfer" or we can professionally install it for you. In either case, we believe in providing only the best in products and customer service.
Selecting the appropriate flooring is an investment that will prove to be one of the smartest and most durable you'll make. As one of the most important design elements in any home or business, hardwood, laminate and cork flooring are used everywhere to give warmth, a distinguished look and a timeless beauty to any room. Whether you require a new floor or a retrofit of an existing floor in either a residential or commercial property, we will do our best to find the most suitable option for your particular needs and budget.
We have been satisfying the needs of homeowners, contractors and builders for almost 25 years. When dealing with Alliance Floor Source you will not only be satisfied with the quality of our products, but you will also love (we hope and trust) the exceptional customer service and our commitment to making your flooring project a most enjoyable experience.
With your cooperation in the after installation care and maintenance of your new floor, you will have an investment to be happy about and be satisfied with for many years to come.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers, and Basement Renovation
Laminate flooring, Hardwood flooring, Engineered hardwood, Click hardwood, Carpet (Broadloom), Carpet Tiles, Area Rugs, Cork flooring, Luxury Vinyl Planks or Tiles (Floating or Glued).
Supply and installation. Hardwood refinishing, Buff and Coat, commercial and residential
Torlys, Kahrs, Mercier, Kentwood, Bruce, Satin Finish, Shaw, Coronet, Beaulieu, Kraus, Model, Kronotex, Fuzion, Laurentian, Karndean, Krono, Duraceramic, Evoke, Fuzion, Satin Flooring, Mannington, Metropolitan Hardwood Floors, Elements, Evoke, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Mohawk, Wicanders, Shaw, Richmond, Adura
solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, wire brushed hardwood, hand scrapped hardwood, silk carpet, textured carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile
1993
Varies depending on product purchased. Please call us or see a representative for details.
Etransfer, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Draft
Not required
NWFA
Not required
None
PROJECT RATE
By quote
1 year on workmanship, Materials by their respective manufacturers.