Alliance Floor Source

Reviews for Alliance Floor Source

Margot
Margot

Basement flooring

Very prompt, courteous service. The job was finished in two days and I am bappy with the result!

Ann
Ann

New Flooring Installation

Luxury vinyl plank flooring was installed in three rooms after the sub floors were repaired to create a flatter surface.. The cost also included moving of furniture. The job was expected to be complete in three days but took four. The installer had to redo a small portion of the floor where there was a noticeable hump that had to be ground down. The final installation was well done and the installer did his best to address all my concerns and complete the task as soon as possible. Timea and Lehel are very knowledgeable and friendly and were helpful in my selection of the appropriate flooring. Overall I am quite pleased with the results.

mike
mike

Carpet replacement

Best of_logo.JPG Alliance Floor Source
416-398-0019
1006 Magnetic Dr.
Toronto
M3J

Courteous, professional. On time, completed in good time. Customer had concerns about dust but workers were neat and customers were very happy.

Romagi in Toronto
Romagi in Toronto

Laminate Instalation

Excellent customer service, they responded to all our many questions and provided us with the best recommendation for our renovation.

The day of the installation when incredibly smooth. The team was really organized and completed the installation of all my second floor in just one day!

I would really recommend Alliance Floor Source and we will definitely work with them to complete the next phase of our renovation.

Thanks for taking the time to review our work! We are happy you were impressed with the installers and the work! Looking forward to help you with the next phase of your flooring renovation!

oohyeh.melo
oohyeh.melo

Basement vinyl flooring

Great product, easy to work with . Basement looks and feels amazing. Everybody is asking where I bought this product. Even used it on my stairs as well.

Thank you for the review! We are glad you love the new floors!

rafuchoruiz
rafuchoruiz

Basement Stair renovation

New basement!! Excellent customer service, great service, I will recomend this place to all my friends.

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the new flooring for many years to come!

Susan C.
Susan C.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Oak hardwood floor refinished in condo.

Excellent job, 1000 sq ft done in 4 days - the hardest part was selecting the stain colour.

Thank you for review, we appreciate you taking the time writing it! We are glad you love the result!

Wil
Wil

Flooring install

This is the second time I engaged Alliance to install engineered hardwood in my condo and both times I was very impressed. Before the install Alliance was responsive and patient in answering my numerous questions. During the install the installers were professional and went above and beyond to avoid getting too much dust on items. Unsurprisingly the result looks great as well! While I hope I don’t need to replace my floors any time soon (water damage caused me to replace it) but I’d definitely go to Alliance for any future work!

Thanks for coming back to us again, and for writing the feedback! Enjoy the new floor, hopefully new more water damage in the near future, but even if... we are here to help!

govi
govi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Flooring

This is the second project we went with Lehel and the Aliance Source for hardwood flooring on our main floor (900 sq ft). Tom, who did the actual work of removing exisiting parquet floor and installing new hardwood, was so meticulous and precise. The end product was a well laid out smooth floor with zero squeak. I highly recommend Alliance and Lehel for anyone looking for flooring work.

Thank you for the repeat business and for the review! We really appreciate it!

More about Alliance Floor Source

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers

Alliance Floor Source is a Toronto-based hardwood, laminate and carpeting specialist. We sell only top quality merchandise and offer the best brands in the industry. We offer flooring products for the "do-it-yourselfer" or we can professionally install it for you. In either case, we believe in providing only the best in products and customer service.
Selecting the appropriate flooring is an investment that will prove to be one of the smartest and most durable you'll make. As one of the most important design elements in any home or business, hardwood, laminate and cork flooring are used everywhere to give warmth, a distinguished look and a timeless beauty to any room. Whether you require a new floor or a retrofit of an existing floor in either a residential or commercial property, we will do our best to find the most suitable option for your particular needs and budget.
We have been satisfying the needs of homeowners, contractors and builders for almost 25 years. When dealing with Alliance Floor Source you will not only be satisfied with the quality of our products, but you will also love (we hope and trust) the exceptional customer service and our commitment to making your flooring project a most enjoyable experience.
With your cooperation in the after installation care and maintenance of your new floor, you will have an investment to be happy about and be satisfied with for many years to come.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Floor Retailers, and Alarm Systems
Laminate flooring, Hardwood flooring, Engineered hardwood, Click hardwood, Carpet (Broadloom), Carpet Tiles, Area Rugs, Cork flooring, Luxury Vinyl Planks or Tiles (Floating or Glued).
Supply and installation. Hardwood refinishing, Buff and Coat, commercial and residential
Torlys, Kahrs, Mercier, Kentwood, Bruce, Satin Finish, Shaw, Coronet, Beaulieu, Kraus, Model, Kronotex, Fuzion, Laurentian, Karndean, Krono, Duraceramic, Evoke, Twelve Oaks, Fuzion, Satin Flooring, Mannington, Metropolitan Hardwood Floors, Elements, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Mohawk, Wicanders
solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, wire brushed hardwood, hand scrapped hardwood, silk carpet, textured carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile
1993
Varies depending on product purchased. Please call us or see a representative for details.
Etransfer, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Draft
Not required
NWFA
Not required
None
PROJECT RATE
By quote
1 year on workmanship, Materials by their respective manufacturers.