All-Win Company Ltd.

Lighting
69 Ten Oaks Blvd. Maple ON
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Vaughan  >  All-Win Company Ltd.

Review for All-Win Company Ltd.

Claire from Florence
Claire from Florence

2.3/10

Rewiring my house

John Chang and his guy came to my house, they asked me for a price to do the job which I paid and later on, they told me they didn't know if it was a big job. I have to give some more money in order for them to install the lighting fixtures, I agreed, but I would make it in two installments, my mistake was I gave more than half of the money. The job is still not done and they are asking some more just fix what they did and are not working.
I have to run cable from one room to another to get things work. So keep away from those guy, I wish I knew.