All The Best Paving Limited

Reviews for All The Best Paving Limited

Chris Jewell from Hamilton
Chris Jewell from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asphalt driveway with concrete curbs on both sides and install of 3 concrete pads around house

All the Best Paving does deliver the Best!
We've had our driveway replaced a # of times over 30 years and have never been so satisfied with the work that was completed as this time. From the initial quote request call to the project completion, all the staff were positive, professional, attentive to our needs and quick with follow up. Jim Case came to our home a couple of times and listened to our evolving needs. He provided invaluable feedback and shared his expertise and recommendation in terms that were easily understood. Although it is a small company with a long history in the Hamilton area, we were pleased to receive a quote that was a fair price and in fact it was less expensive than the other paving companies that also quoted. The quality of their workmanship and service surpassed our expectations. Tiago and his knowledgeable and well qualified staff worked hard, showed tremendous care and went above and beyond to insure that everything was done right. At one point, Tiago said to me that "he approached the project the same way (commitment and dedication) that he would if he was doing the job at this own home". All the installers were considerate and thorough and cleaned up better than other projects that we have had done! They all exceeded our expectations, ensuring value and quality for the job. Based on their work at our home, we are very pleased to recommend All the Best Paving Ltd. for any of your concrete or paving needs - you will be pleased!

Randy
Randy
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

If you use this company, DO NOT PARK on your driveway on a hot day

Paving done in April 2016, first hot day in May I noticed after a vehicle sits for a while and leaves there are sink marks in the pavement. You can do forensics and be able tell what type of tire was on the car it is that bad. Called in May was told to call back again in June if it's worse. Of course it is much worse now, looks like many little bombs went off in driveway. Receptionist tells me "there is not much we can do, if you google you will find this is common". I'm not a moron like this person suggests that this ok as I have been parking on asphalt for as long as I could drive and don't recall not being able to ever park on it in very hot days. I walk down my street and my alley I see many people with paved driveways and not pot holes, even the one just down from mine looks brand new and looks to have been done in the past couple of years.

Owner was here when they did the job and he seemed very concerned I was not going to pay since he mentioned as long as I get paid this will get done. He fail'd to mention quality may vary.

Driveway issues between 1-2 months of the job completion is poor quality by any means.

Strongly DO NOT recommend. Poor customer service.

gmaychak in Hamilton
gmaychak in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

All the Best Paving is the BEST!

All the Best is the Best! I've had work done at my previous homes but never had I been so satisfied! Jim Case came to my house listened to my needs and provided invaluable feedback! They quoted a fair price that was less expensive than 2 other paving companies! My only concern was would the workmanship surpass my expectations? Tiago and his qualified staff worked hard, showed tremendous care and went above an beyond to make sure everything was done right. They were considerate and thorough and cleaned up quickly! They did not meet my expectations they far exceeded it to ensure value and quality. Based on their work at my home all I can say is, "They are the Best and you won't be disappointed but rather very pleased and most satisfied!

M. Cheers
M. Cheers
18 reviews Dundas, ON

Asphalt Driveway

We recently had a walkway, driveway and landscaping done. Of all the work done, the driveway is the one that I have the most concerns about. They were recommended by Colin Harper (who we were happy with). They were terrible at responding to phone calls, and timing. When the driveway finally went in, we weren't home during the work, so I can't verify how thick the asphalt was laid. Also, when I got home afterwards, there was no barrier across the driveway to stop cars driving on it, and no sheet about what to do (I read on the internet not to drive on it for 3 days). The work they did was good - the lines were very clean, and they meshed well with the surrounding landscape. However, I am concerned how it will age. If the driveway looks good in 3 years, I would easily rate them an 8.

porterj from Hamilton
porterj from Hamilton
1 review Smithville, ON

Driveway paving

Company is impossible to get ahold of. They showed up unexpected, pushed my camper into my lawn and started digging. Apparently "the beginning of the month" is a date to them. They don't answer calls or return them when a message is left. Never dealt with a worse company. Terrible work done. Cracking and sinking after 3 months.

jeff from Hamilton
jeff from Hamilton

driveway, porch and walkway

i would not recommend at all, Spent alot of money on crap and they never come by to repair and good luck getting hold of owner. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. MY agrogate driveway, porch and walkway all have serious issues and I have no money to get someone in who knows what they are doing. They wont even come back honor eork that should not look like this in a short amount of time. This is a company with no class or morals.

al from Mount Hope
al from Mount Hope
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

driveway

Do not use .Stay away. Right from the start it did not go well . I payed for the best and got the worth . Cement popping and asphalt is cracking and heaving. Try to get a hold of them is next to impossible.Good luck if you use them

mike from Hamilton
mike from Hamilton

New Driveway

My driveway is in its third year. There has been numerous weeds popping up in the middle and the sides. Along with cracks and unlevelness, with some humps. I have contacted them for some time now, only to get no response. Unfortunately they seem to go by the "if we ignore them they will go away" motto...What a shame.
So off i go now to pound down the humps with my hammer, and seal all the cracks by my self. Thanks for nothing ALL The Best Paving Limited.

Kerry Dolan from Hamilton
Kerry Dolan from Hamilton

Paved Patio/Shed Foundation

The job I had done was thorough and done in a friendly manner. They not only designed the shape of the patio which adds great appeal to the backyard, but made sure that the work was done in a professional manner. I have received many compliments from neighbours already. I would recommend their services to anyone with raving reviews.

east hamilton
east hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

driveway redone

Truely the best company I have EVER dealt with. We had our driveway redone, and what an amazing job they did. The workers are very friendly, and the owners treated this job as if it was a $50,000 dollar job. I will honestly tell everyone I know, to use this company for any concrete, or paving job they have.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Hamilton?