All Seasons Home Inspection

Reviews for All Seasons Home Inspection

gambell4099 in Toronto
gambell4099 in Toronto

Home inspection

Hired John through our realtor to inspect a resale home we were going to make on offer on. Asked specifically about condition of the garage as it was definitely showing signs of disrepair eg. sloping roof ridge and rotted wall studs. The only comment in his report was; a. To correct water accumulating at front of garage (install a channel) and b. The garage roof shingles needed to be replaced. The garage required several thousand dollars ($5,000) to put it into decent condition.
When this was brought to his attention John simply dismissed our claim and repeated several times that it was not his responsibility to report the deficiencies of the garage.
We would not recommend his service to anyone!

Home Inspections

I was recommended to use All Seasons Home Inspections by my realtor who spoke very highly of John. I was not disappointed - his reports are thorough, detailed and easy to understand. He will answer any amount of questions you have and you can tell he has a true passion for his career. He gave me his honest opinion on an aged house I was about to buy and I ended up choosing a different house with less issues. This guy is the real deal and his inspections are worth every penny. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Al Ho
Al Ho

Pre-sale home inspection

This was my first time using a home inspector before selling my 100 year old semi-detached house in the Greenwood and Gerrard area.
John personally answered my phone call and spent 15 min explaining how home inspections work. I made an appointment for 2 days later.
Very pleasant, and loves to talk about homes.

Pros
He spent 4 hours carefully examining all home systems interior, exterior and even went onto the roof.
He gave suggestions on what needed to be fixed, which items could wait and shared his wealth of knowledge.
Extremely detailed report about 20 pages which gave specific price ranges to repair and the current state of the home.

Cons
No company website after 21 hears in business. He says he is working on one.

michaelhall in Toronto
michaelhall in Toronto

Home Inspection

I am Realtor based in Toronto and have used All Seasons Home Inspections for many years. John Tackaberry is the consummate professional. He is very knowledgeable, thorough and prompt. John takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. The inspection report is presented in a clear and detailed manner. As I do with all my clients, I would highly recommend John to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Careful Shopper
Careful Shopper

I have used John three times now

I have used John Tackaberry three times now over 10 years. The first time was based on a realtor recommendation when I was buying. As I have health concerns and a small reno budget I asked the realtor for a tough inspector. He recommended All Seasons and John caught many flaws in that first house. I did not buy it. Then I used him for the one I did end up purchasing and his great checklist made me feel comfortable enough to buy. I used his checklist, with the suggested repair costs, to complete all of the repairs as soon as I moved in. Fast forward to April 2017 and I am selling this same house to move farther away and I am using John for my pre-sale home inspector before I list so he will be just as thorough for the potential buyers. I only hope the new house I buy is close enough for him to do that inspection as well.

lolatengo in Toronto
lolatengo in Toronto

Thorough, no BS inspector

When we were looking for a house to buy, I would read the seller's home inspections. Most of them spent pages and pages saying virtually nothing, mixing advertisements for their services with their assessment of the house. One inspector stood out: John at All Seasons Home Inspection. I knew that's who I wanted to inspect any house we were serious about buying.

Luckily, when we did find a house, John was available on very short notice. As I was hoping, he conducted a thorough assessment that is helping us decide what repairs we want to concentrate on. He also reassured us about several things we were worried about. I recommend him without hesitation.

Lorrie from Toronto
Lorrie from Toronto

Home Inspection

John was fantastic! Very thorough and professional. He made the home buying experience much easier. His manner was friendly and pleasant. His report was easy to read and understand I would highly recommend him!

Anthony Sandler from Woodbridge
Anthony Sandler from Woodbridge
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Pre-Sale Home Inspection

I hired John as his reputation is well known in East York by buyers and agents as providing a thorough and responsible home inspection. And I got what I expected. His reports are objective, detailed and easy to read. He lists repairs needed, recommended and also assigns costs to them. When you read his report, you can rest assured you have the best possible idea of the shortcomings of the home you are buying or selling (within the limitations presented by being a non-invasive inspection).

Nathalie S. in Oakville
Nathalie S. in Oakville

Pre-sale home inspection

This is the second time that we have called upon John to inspect a house. We hired him this time to do a pre-sale inspection of our current home. John was thorough and fair. He charges a little more than the competition but the completeness of his report is well worth it. He will go through each item on the report with you as well as with prospective buyers as part of the inspection itself.

James Cairns in Markham
James Cairns in Markham

Home Inspection

I was recently looking to make my first real estate purchase and was quite satisfied with the service provided. The inspector could see that I was not understanding everything that was being shared and made it simple and easy for me to understand. Ultimately, I opted to not buy the house as it required too much to fix it up, but glad that I spent the $400 instead of how much more it would've cost me to make the repairs.

More about All Seasons Home Inspection

25 Years of inspecting experience, on-site report, purchaser participation encouraged.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in East York?