All Round Home Improvements & Restoration

General Contractors
9257 189 Street Surrey BC V4N 3M7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Surrey  >  All Round Home Improvements & Restoration

Reviews for All Round Home Improvements & Restoration

7 reviews Surrey, BC

Windows Replaced

I hired this company to replace all the windows and and 2 sliding doors in my home. They suggested not to just replace the windows but to replace them with "new construction" windows. At first I was a little upset that they were cutting the siding on my house , but when the windows were all installed they looked fantastic! The only draw back is now the house itself looks old lol. I am very happy with the workers and the company. I would absolutely recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

7 reviews Surrey, BC

New Roof

I was very impressed with the quality of work that was done replacing my roof. The two men that came were very professional and did an excellent job! They were fast and efficient. I would definitely recommend this company , and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if the need arises.

Mary from Langley
Mary from Langley
2 reviews , BC

Gutters and eavesdroughs

All Round Home Improvements and Restorations replaced the gutters around my house. They were on time and began working promptly after i directed them as to what i wanted done. They were a bit pricey but the work was done well and timely.

woorth in White rock
woorth in White rock
1 review White Rock, BC

windows

they brought an incorrect size window they honored there contract and had a new built and installed and went to the extreme condition finishing the molding and etc. I would recommend them to anyone that would need their windows done. it was a great experience and I will be hiring them again.

More about All Round Home Improvements & Restoration