All City Garage Doors

Lorelei in North york
Lorelei in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

garage door

Our garage door had to be replaced, we got a great quote from them and chose to hire them...we now have beautiful new door for less. I would recommend them if you are jot too picky about a particular design

flat10squirrel in Mississauga
flat10squirrel in Mississauga
6 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Replace existing garage door

Excellent, courteous and very professional work. Punctual and efficient. I thought I had the keys to my existing lock, but I did not and Donavan came back the next day and replace the lock.
Left my garage like the new door was always there. Delivered on all expectations. I definitely recommend All City. Pricing is competitive.

Al from North York
Al from North York
1 review North York, ON

Garage Door Replacement

Just had my garage door replaced today as a surprise for my husband and All City was stellar! One man did the entire job by himself with professional care and consistency on top of a job extremely well done. He had an amazing, positive attitude the whole time and was a pleasure to have! I have had incompetent workers in and out of my house for the past few weeks and All City was so good, it gave me one less thing to worry about! Thanks again!

Sunil from Mississauga
Sunil from Mississauga

New double garage door

This is the second time I've used All City for a new garage door (once at my previous home) and once again, I knew what to expect. The service, price, installation - all excellent. Installation was done within expected timeframe, the installer was polite and courteous and did an excellent job. If you want a quality product and quality installation, this is a good company to use.

fre
fre

Replace Torsion Spring

Our garage door torsion spring broke after 8 years and we needed a replacement and All City Garage Doors did a great job with this replacement. It's a very dangerous DIY so we decided hiring a professional was the best way to proceed. Very happy with the work done and the service received was professional and done up to standards one would expect.

sgsdfgdfg
sgsdfgdfg

Whole Home Window Upgrade

Review has 1 previous version
Michael from Mississauga
Michael from Mississauga

New doors and openers

All City was great to deal with. They showed up on time to estimate and had a great catalogue of products from which to choose. They installation was done in a professional manner and they cleaned up everything.

David Adam from Toronto
David Adam from Toronto

Garage door installation

I contacted Richard Wilcox Premium Garage Doors and they recommended All City Garage Doors for the installation.
Donovan of City Doors gave me a competitive quotation, the door was installed within 3 weeks, and the installer did an excellent Job.
Aluminum door trim was subsequently added to the door frames and the bulkhead by their sub-contractor Chris' Window and Doors Installation and his workmanship was also excellent.
I am very pleased with City Doors and would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Len in Brampton
Len in Brampton

Garage door replacement

Our garage door was due for replacement, and after searching on HomeStars we had three companies quote the job. All City wasn't the cheapest, but I believe offered a superior product. Donovan came out and discussed the different door grades and window and colour choices. It took a few weeks to order the door and complete the install, but we're very satisfied. Would recommend All City any time.

More about All City Garage Doors

Specialize in good quality insulated (CFC free polyurethane) garage doors, custom carriage house doors, and extremely quiet openers. Many designs available. Our specialists are more than happy to help increase the curb appeal of your home through the right garage door(s). Call today for a free 'no obligation' estimate.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Mississauga?