Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

2222 South Sheridan Way Mississauga ON L5J 2M4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

GW
1 review Burlington, ON

A friendly sales experience. The installers did an excellent job with very little waste of material

Thank you very much for posting your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with both our installers and sales team. We hope you're enjoying the new flooring in your home and thank you again :) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Bob W.

Our experience with Alexanian was top notch from our first meeting with Adam Vengroff in the store at 1855 Dundas St. E. In Mississauga through the selection of products through installation by Ahmet Arikan and his assistant. Ahmet is a terrific craftsman. Adam knows the product lines well and gave excellent advice. He also worked effectively with the house painters so that the concurrent projects went smoothly.

Thank you Bob for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of Adam, installer Ahmet and his assistant at our Mississauga Dundas St. store. It sounds like you've had quite the renovation and we are happy to hear that Adam and his crew were able to work seamlessly with your painters. We hope you are enjoying your "new" space and flooring, and I will be certain to pass along your kind words. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Kathy.b
1 review Burlington, ON

Garry Singh has helped me with 2 projects in my home and he has been amazing! He is informed and really works to ensure that the right solution is presented and implemented. I will not shop anywhere else for carpets again!

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for such a fantastic review of Garry at our Burlington store and your continued confidence in Alexanian's. We truly appreciate your dedication! We're happy to hear that Garry has been so helpful and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Stephanie Rota from Toronto

I would always and only recommend Alexanian Carpets.I have been going to the Mississauga store for a very long time. Kaz in sales is always accessible and easy to work with. Our recent purchase of a stair runner for my mom's house was great, especially b/c they over came some challenges at this house that I didn't realize. Henry the installer is a true professional, his work is great and he is, kind, polite and quick.

Thank you Stephanie for your incredibly kind review of Kaz and Henry at our Mississauga Dundas St. location. Your long-standing confidence and recommendation of Alexanian's means the world to us:) We are happy to hear that the staircase runner worked out so well in your mother's home and I will be sure to pass along your words of praise to both Kaz and Henry. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

jocelyne.delaney
1 review Courtice, ON

Aaron, the sales person I dealt with was well informed on product types, helpful and provided his opinion when asked. He was pleasant and the work was scheduled and completed within 7 days. The crew was pleasant and well organized. All in all I was quite satisfied and would not hesitate the recommend Alexanian - Whitby store.

Hello Jocelyne,
We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with both Aaron and the installers at our Whitby location. Thank you for posting your review and recommendations ... a word-of-mouth referral is truly the greatest compliment!! We hope you are enjoying your new hardwood flooring:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

120bass
1 review Burlington, ON

We were very pleased with the level of service at the Appleby Line Alexanian store. We were prompted and cheerfully greeted. Service representative Gary took the time to understand our needs and budget. Originally we were looking for flooring tiles - but since these are no longer available, Gary suggested a viable alternative - luxury vinyl sheet flooring - and which quality - would best suit our needs and budget. We had some ideas in mind and initially were just looking. We found that Alexanian's had an excellent variety of flooring in their inventory - and after "shopping around" we returned to Alexanian's to make our purchase of Mannington Luxury Vinyl Sheet flooring. The flooring had to be ordered and the shipment came in on time. We visited the store several times, and every staff member was most helpful and provided excellent customer service. The flooring was picked up by our independent contractor and now has been installed and it looks really nice and is quite comfortable to walk and stand on. It was was a great way to give the kitchen a new look and we are really pleased with the results.

We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new kitchen floor. Vinyl flooring sure has come a long way and I must agree with you, it certainly is comfortable to stand on ... especially during dinner prep time;) Thank you for such a glowing review of Garry and the staff at our Burlington store. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post a review and I will be sure to pass along your comments. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Marsha Kinch from Courtice
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Whitby Store.

Thank you so much for letting Richard and Ryan fix the issues with my installation. My floors look amazing now. Also, thank you for the beautiful upgraded baseboard mouldings you provided free of charge. I can assure you that these two guys are the dream team. Richard had on a T-shirt with Alexanian Carpet and Flooring printed on it. Richard and Ryan are a wonderful representation of your company. Please make sure your head office is aware of their excellent customer service and attention to detail.

I would also like to thank Shant and Aaron (Whitby Store) for your amazing customer service. Aaron provided excellent customer service when I bought the floors; actually it was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with a company. Bravo to Aaron. Shant, you went out of your way to ensure any install issues I had were fixed and I thank you for that. Alexanian should be proud to have both of you as their employees.

You can measure a company by their aftercare. Some companies take your money and if something is not right you fight for the aftercare. I had a few issues with the installation and Alexanian provided immediate, courteous and amazing aftercare customer service. I highly recommend Alexanian to anyone who wants a good product backed up by amazing customer service.

Anyway, I’m a happy customer now and will recommend Alexanian to my friends, family and neighbors.

Thank you.

Regards
Marsha Kinch
37 Pickard Gate
Courtice.

WOW !! Thank you Marsha for this absolutely wonderful review! Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to every one of us at Alexanian's and to be recognized for our efforts ... well ... that's just icing on the top:) I will definitely pass along your kind words to our Whitby crew and Head Office, and thank you for all of your referrals. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

edyaworski
1 review Hamilton, ON

The installer worked very hard and fast he was polite informative and left the area as he found it very clean

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Alexanian's has a great team of installers and it's such a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We're happy to hear that you are pleased with your experience and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

carsenault1200
1 review Hamilton, ON

We renovated an older home but the stairs were in poor condition. The house is a side split so there are two separate small flights of stairs and I had difficulty deciding how wide the runner should be on the stairs and how much of the hall to cover. I knew how I wanted it to look when finished but could not quite work out the details. Zoranu came to my home and worked it all out. His observations and suggestions were right on. It was not a big job but he took time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I love the finished result. The installer did a really nice job. I am very pleased.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We're happy to hear that Zoran was able to help guide you with your staircase decision ... side split homes can sometimes be tricky;) We hope you enjoy your new carpeting and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to both Zoran and the installers at our Burlington location. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

rmurray

Installers arrived at appointed time very courteous and informative of how they were going to complete the work.
Extremely impressed with their workmanship and how efficiently they completed the install

Hello and thank you for posting a review of our Burlington store team. Excellent customer service is of utmost importance to us at Alexanian's, from the salesperson right through to the installers. We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with your installation and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to salesperson Garry and the installers. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925