Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
601 Main St. West Hamilton ON L8P 1K9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Hamilton  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Ian in Ottawa

This is the second time we have used Alexanians for flooring. This last time were not entirely satisfied with the installation but what impressed us was the speedy and efficient correction of the problem by Arsim Mulaj of the Mississauga central store to our entire satisfaction. Will definately deal there again.

Hello Ian
Thank you for posting a review and your continued confidence in Alexanian's. Customer service is of utmost importance to all of us and we're happy to hear that Arsim at our Mississauga Dundas St. location was able to offer his help. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Arsim and we look forward to helping you with your next project.
Sincerely,
Wendy Alexanian

Rob T.
1 review Newmarket, ON

My wife found the perfect carpet for our dining room at Alexanian Carpet. Frank was very helpful in confirming this carpet was a good choice and gave us a good price.

Hi Rob
What a great choice!! The Silverstone area rug ( goo.gl/bPTi6U ) looks perfect in your contemporary dining room. Thanks for including your pictures, we love it when our customers share their reveals. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Frank in Newmarket and we wish you many wonderful dinner parties in your new space.

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Customer service from the time I walked into the store until the carpet was completed was excellent. I want to make a commendation for the installer who did my job, he was awesome, pleasant, quick, and a perfect job, sorry I didn't get his name, but if you can find my order, please make sure to pass on my commendation, because of him, I would definitely come back. You should be proud to have employees such as this young man.

Job Price

WOW, thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Could you offer which store you dealt with so we can extend your gracious praise to the installer?

Angela
2 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Excellent customer service, friendly and knowledgeable. Frank went out of his way to help us find what we needed and at an affordable price. I will definitely go back for my future flooring needs.
Angela

Job Price

Thank you Angela for the great review of Frank at our Newmarket store. Frank is a true professional and always goes above and beyond:) I will be sure to pass along your kind comments and we would love to help you again with your next project. Enjoy your new area rug!!

Hudson in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We thought we hired professionals to re-do floors in our condo. First, having purchased carpeting and engineered hardwood that we loved and were excited about. On day of installation the square footage of each living space was reversed. This caused an excess amount of carpeting to be thrown away by the installers giving a nice " gift " to many other residents. The hardwood flooring that was only half there was installed improperly as the floor was unlevel and we were told that due to condo regulations could not be levelled. We inquired with the management of our building and were told no such rule exists! Even though we were told Alexanians had done numerous jobs in the building. We are currently looking for another company to fix the problem and thought it is important that the individuals in charge of your company are aware of some things going on at store level. We used your outlet on Industrial ave in Ottawa

Job Price

Hello and thank you for bringing to our attention the issues you experienced with your flooring project. Would you please call the store manager, Tony at our Ottawa (Industrial Avenue) location with your specifics so Tony can look into the matter? We would like to help rectify this issue, but need some more information so we can contact you directly.
Alexanian's/Ottawa East ~ 740 Industrial Ave. Ottawa (613) 739-1790

AnitaJ
1 review Newmarket, ON

We were very pleased with the job! The workers very professional and friendly. Frank was a pleasure to deal with at the store. Highly recommend!

Good evening Anita
Your staircase runner looks amazing ... thank you for sharing a photo:) We appreciate your kind comments and are pleased to hear you were happy with Frank and the crew at our Newmarket store. I will be sure to pass along your comments and we hope you enjoy your new flooring.

george.alphonso
1 review Oshawa, ON

The Salesperson at Alexanian in Whitby (Aaron) was extremely friendly and helpful. The Installers (Adrice and his crew) were also very friendly, knowledgeable and did a gret job installing the Hardwood Flooring. They also completed the installation on time. Quinn (who installed the Stairs) was also very professional and did a great job.
We would definatley advise anyone who is looking for flooring to contact Alexanian.

Job Price

Thank you George for sharing your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and we're happy to hear that you were so pleased with both Aaron and the team of installers at our Whitby store. I will be sure to pass along your kind words and we hope you enjoy your new hardwood flooring:)

g.king
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent advice and help from Val akhani, to great workmanship from the installers, means that I am more than satisfied with the project undertaken. Thank you.
Gwyneth King

Hello Gwyneth
Thank you for taking the time to review sales representative Val and the installers at our Burlington store. We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with your new flooring and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments. Thank you once again:)

wer7

First our sales/customer service Rep, Shane, from 2222 South Sheridan Way, Mississauga, was of great assistance to us. He showed us a variety of product with lots of patience while we brought home many samples for stairs and kitchen flooring. He was always efficient & helpful.

The stairs were done by their installers Hassan & Imad. They too were efficient & polite. They also left us some material to cover our hardwood floors as they knew we were having more installations done.

Next we had our kitchen floor installed. WOW, we cannot say enough about Joseph. He is one in a million. He had to level our floor to properly install our 8mm vinyl click tiles. He had absolutely everything required to complete the job and any obstacles were overcome quickly by he and his very polite assistant. Joseph is very knowledgeable, efficient and very kind. He is also a true Canadian. He is helping his assistant learn English (which we found quite sufficient) and was kind and fun while doing so.

Thank you for the great service and product.

Steve & Betty Rochon

Hi Steve and Betty
Thank you for such a glowing review of our sales rep Shane at the Mississauga South Sheridan location and installers Joseph, Hassan and Imad. We are thrilled to hear of your experience and are grateful that you took the time to express your delight. I will be sure to pass along your very kind comments to both Shane and the installers ... this means a great deal to us:) Enjoy your new flooring and I'm sure Shane would love to hear from you on your next project.
Many thanks, Wendy Alexanian

joan in Burlington
1 review Halton Hills, ON

I have dealt with this store in Burlington before and was really very satisfied. Came back again to have hardwood floors throughout the house and shutters done in the bedroom. Was extremely satisfied with both. The hardwood floors just look fantastic and Areally great job was done . They just finished installing my shutters in the bedroom and it makes the room look much bigger and much brighter. The company that installed the shutters eclipse shutters did a great job also in the measuring and installation. My sales person at Alexanians Carpet name is Val and he is one of the very best salesman I've ever met so courteous kind and very helpful when you don't know what you want totally and he is there to in help you make your choices.. He goes above and beyond what a salesman should in making you feel comfortable with your choices. I would highly recommend the store and Val as a salesman.

Hi Joan
We can't thank you enough for your continued confidence in Alexanian's and very kind review of Val at our Burlington store. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Val and the installers. Thank you again Joan ... enjoy your new flooring and shutters:)

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925