Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

hayes.s
hayes.s
1 review Ajax, ON

Ground floor and Second floor hardwood flooring installation

We visited Alexanian’ Whitby location and discussed our requirements with Aaron. Aaron spent some time with us going over some options and ideas. He then visited our home to provide a quote.
We had our stairs and flooring replaced on ground and second floor. We were happy to get rid of our carpet and replace with engineered Hardwood flooring. The work took about 10 days to complete. We love the finished product. The installers did a terrific job, with great attention to detail.
Thanks Aaron! Thanks Alexanian! Great job!

Hello Hayes S
We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Aaron and the installers at our Alexanian Whitby location. Engineered hardwood flooring is such a smart choice, it can really transform your home and I bet it looks fabulous. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review, it is very much appreciated and I will be sure that both Aaron and the installers are aware of you doing this for us. Enjoy your new beautiful hardwood flooring and if you ever decide you would like a carpet runner for your staircase ... you know where to find Aaron;)

Maggie in Ottawa
Maggie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of carpet and tile flooring and installation of vinyl flooring

I am very pleased with the service I have recieved from Alexanians on Merivale Rd. and would highly recommend it to others . Each person I dealt with was helpful and informative .
The quality of service was excellent.
I was particularily impressed with the installer Wally how did such a beautiful job of installing the flooring and of clean up . You can tell when people take pride in their work and it was evident .
Thank you so much for a job done well by all .

Hello Maggie
Thank you so very much for sharing your great review of the staff at our Ottawa / Nepean Merivale Rd. location and in particular your installer, Wally. It is nice to be recognized for our attention to detail and yes ... pride in our work. Your kind words mean a great deal to all of us and I will be sure to share this with everyone (including Wally) at our Merivale Rd. store.

Joanne
Joanne

Carpet runner, rugs

It was a pleasure to deal with Frank at Alexianian. From the beginning he helped us narrow down our options and was patient with us as we looked through their amazing selection. We will definitely be back for future carpet.

Hi Joanne
Look at your staircase .... WOW ... thank you for including this peek into your beautiful home. Your staircase carpet runner looks fantastic, as does everything else. Frank is extremely knowledgeable and a true professional, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your kind review. Thank you again and I know Frank at our Toronto Dufferin location will look forward to helping you again in the future. Enjoy your home!

rwhite
rwhite
1 review , ON

Basement renovation

Purchased carpet and underlay for Kitchener store. The store Manager (Nassau) was amazing to deal with, extremely helpful picking out the carpet and underlay material. The installers we very courteous and professional to deal with as well........highly recommend Alexanians Kitchener store.

Hello R White
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Kitchener store manager Nasser and his installers. We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with your basement carpeting and Nasser's professionalism. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments and greatly appreciate your recommendation of Alexanian's Kitchener location.

dstrobel
dstrobel
1 review Kitchener, ON

new laminate flooring and installation

Quality install, and very courteous professional and knowledgeable installers, that cleaned up at the end of each work day.

We would like to thank you for the glowing review of Alexanian's Kitchener team. We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with your laminate flooring and the installation process. I will be sure to share your kind words with our Kitchener store manager Nasser and his installers.

Carpet  in Georgetown
Carpet in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bedroom Reno

Just purchase a brodloom carpet for a bedroom in the condo the carpet layer did an excellent job in less than an hour fast and clean thank you Henry keep up the good work

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post your review, we truly appreciate it! We trust you are enjoying your new bedroom broadloom carpeting and I will be sure to share your great review with our installer.

DeOre Interiors in Burlington
DeOre Interiors in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home and Office Interiors

When looking for new flooring for clients we always turn to Alexanians Burlington!!
Nancy is the person we trust and value for the best service and advice!
We know that the job will be done on time and budget.
Service and quality are always found at Alexanians!!

Thank you DeOre Interiors for taking the time to post your very kind review of sales professional/designer Nancy at our Burlington location. We appreciate your continued confidence in Alexanian's and look forward to many more years of working together.

Stew
Stew
1 review Waterloo, ON

Install flooring

The project was completed on time in a very professional manner. The installers were onetime and very experienced. We are very pleased with our new floor and will use Alexanians in the future as well as recommend them to anyone looking to put In a new floor.

Hello Stew
Thank you for posting your 10-star review! I understand that Nasser at our Kitchener location assisted you with your hardwood flooring. We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with both Nasser's knowledge and the installers workmanship. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our Kitchener team. We look forward to helping you again with your next renovation and certainly appreciate your recommendation.

LawrieFamily in
LawrieFamily in
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Flooring for upper hallway and new carpet on stairs

We first used Alexanian, Alisha, last April 2017 and we decided to continue our flooring to our second floor and do our stairs.. Our flooring was discontinued but Alisha found some in the warehouse. Contacted Alisha and it went as smooth as the first time.
We are very happy with Alisha and the product and the installers.

Hello Lawrie Family
Thank you for posting your great 10 star review of sales professional Alisha at our Burlington store. So glad that Alisha was able to source the discontinued flooring for you and we very much appreciate your repeat business. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Alisha and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Morgan
Morgan
1 review Oshawa, ON

Large rug cut from carpet and bound

I went to Alexanian's to research getting a large rug for my family room. I needed the rug to be 12' X 13.5' so I knew I had to have carpet cut and bound. The Manager was so helpful in helping me select the colour I was looking for and select the grade of carpet. He was excellent in explaining all of the different grades of carpet and what he recommended that I choose. His customer service was excellent and above any other flooring/carpet store I went to. The Manager followed up with me once the carpet was ordered and also followed up with me as to when I could expect the carpet to be delivered to the store and ready for pick-up. I would go back to Alexanian's for any of my carpet needs but overall, I would highly recommend the Manager as his customer service and expertise was fantastic. Thanks!

Hello Morgan
I have to assume that since you're from Oshawa, you must be referring to our Whitby location and in particular the store manager, Shant. Thank you so very much for your glowing review, and for taking the time to do this for Shant and all of us at Alexanian's. It means a great deal to everyone! I'm glad you were able to find the perfect custom sized "rug" for your family room, and yes with the abundance of carpeting options available it really is a great option for dealing with irregular rug sizes. We hope you enjoy your new arearug and I will be sure to share your kind comments with Shant.
Wendy Alexanian

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 19 locations in 13 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925