Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
17480 Yonge St, Unit C1 Newmarket ON L3Y 8A8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Newmarket  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Jeff
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent job.
From initial contact with the sales representative (Aaron) to the installation team, they were very professional, helpful and efficient.
Aaron helped us choose a carpet that suited our home and family, explained the various types of carpet and why their prices differed, and so much more. He was very accommodating to our needs and budget.
The team that installed finished within a day, were very friendly, explained all aspects of the installation and answered all questions I had for them.
Couldn’t be happier!

Hello Jeff
Thank you for posting a review of our Whitby location sales rep Aaron and the installers. We are thrilled to hear of your experience and are grateful that you took the time to express your delight in Alexanian's. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to both Aaron and the installers ... this means a great deal to us. Enjoy your new carpeting and we hope to help you again in the future.

Jessica
1 review Barrie, ON

Vanessa provided exceptional customer service. Her communication, follow up and advice was top notch . They have an endless amount of samples to choose from and I was able to find a high quality pattern that I loved with no issue. Ryan was particular and took his time with our Install. It looks perfect! And they worked hard to get my Install done when requested. I had a strip that seemed defective after and Vanessa got back to me within minutes and came by that week to to assure me it was just a pressure strip and instantly fixed it!
If you are looking for high quality carpet and great customer service - deal with Vanessa and Ryan.

Hi Jessica
Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful review of sales rep Vanessa and installer Ryan at our Barrie store. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you were thrilled with Vanessa's level of service and the selection we have to offer. I will be sure to share your comments with Vanessa, Ryan and the crew in Barrie. We hope you enjoy your carpeting for many years to come and look forward to helping you again in the future.

3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Very pleased with my experience looking for and purchasing an area rug at Alexanian’s. I found their website extremely helpful in narrowing down my choices. It allows you to upload a pic of your room and see what different rugs look like. The website created pic looks almost identical to my final actual result.
At the store, Kaz gave me more information regarding the quality of my different
choices and arranged for me to take home a smaller version of the rug I chose so I could see the colours in my living room. Kaz was very pleasant to deal with. He did not
pressure me on the sale, but rather, his
great follow up and competitive pricing were key in helping me make my decision.
The delivery was done by two very pleasant
professional gentle men that made sure the underpad and my rug were perfectly placed.
They did not complain at all even though I
asked them to make several difficult moves
to get everything just right. Their only concern was to make sure that I was happy.
I also want to acknowledge another kind man in the Mississauga location that assisted me when I came to make the final payment. He made sure I understood everything in the invoice and also helped make my experience with this location a pleasant one. From start to finish, a great experience and now I’m enjoying my beautiful rug! Thanks to Kaz and all his colleagues who helped me. I highly recommend the guys at this location and the website. I’ve attached the website created pic of my uploaded living photo and a pic of the actual rug in my living room.

Thank you for your amazing review of Kaz and the staff at our Mississauga Dundas St. location. Customer service is our top priority and it is so nice to be recognized for this.

The Rhapsody Nouri area rug you chose is beautiful and fits perfectly in your living room. We appreciate your feedback on our newly redesigned website and especially the 'Rug Visualizer' ... so happy to hear you found it helpful:) Your pictures are amazing, it's actually difficult to tell which photo is from the online 'visualizer' and which one is the 'real deal'!!

We hope you are enjoying your new space and I will be sure to share your kind words with Kaz and the team.

Cindy K in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Idrees, Rami and Nadeem of Alexanian (Whitby) installed new vinyl floors in my basement. They are a great crew and were professional, kind and caring. They did an awesome job and I just love my new floors. I highly recommend Alexanian and their crew. Thanks so much for such excellent work and customer service. Cindy

Hi Cindy
Thank you so very much for sharing your review of the staff and installers at our Whitby location. Vinyl has made so many advances over the years and is such a smart choice for basement flooring. I actually just had vinyl plank installed in my own basement and like yourself, I couldn't be more thrilled! I will be sure to share your words with our Whitby crew and we hope to help you again in the future:)

G. MacBain in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Alexanian's new store opened recently in Barrie and we are very happy that they did. We purchased laminate to replace the carpet in our 14 year old bungalow. We were extremely pleased with courtesy and friendliness of all of the staff, including manager Adam Vengroff, Sebastian Mayeres and especially your flooring specialist, Vanessa Gosson. Vanessa, aside from being a wonderful, upbeat lady, was invaluable to us as we really didn't know a lot about laminate flooring.
She gave us expert advice, considered all of our needs and did everything possible to make the whole process an easy and pleasant experience. The flooring was expertly installed by Manuel Aguillara.
"Manny" and his team were polite, efficient and also did everything possible to accommodate us.
We would be more than happy to recommend Alexanian to family and friends.

Hello G. MacBain
We are also very happy to have opened our most recent store in Barrie. Barrie is a wonderful city and we have received a warm welcome. Sometimes selecting the 'perfect' flooring for your home can seem like a daunting task, so we are glad to hear that Vanessa was able to help you make the right choice. Thank you for your feedback, recommendations and kind words, which I will be sure to share with Vanessa, our amazing installer Manuel and the rest of the staff at our Barrie location. BTW ... thanks for sharing the photo, your laminate looks amazing as does your new area rug, love the tone-on-tone values! Enjoy:)

joseph.marshall33

We decided to change the appearance of our family room and to increase its warmth by installing a berber carpet. Due to the unusual room dimensions and our choice of a white carpet it was very difficult to install without a visible seam. We were happy with the carpet but disappointed that the seam was visible. Ken the Alexanian's store manager and Garry our salesman agreed that it was not good enough and agreed to re-install the carpet using a different approach. This too was not quite what we expected. In the end it was concluded that a pile carpet would be less likely to reveal the seam. They removed the orignal carpet and installed a pile carpet. The result, no visible seam and a beautiful carpet in our family room. What impressed us throughout was how focused Ken and Garry were on delivering customer satisfaction and the great lengths they went to achieve this. We are in our early sixties so have had plenty of opportunity to witness good and bad customer service and can say that this was an outstanding effort on their part to make us happy. We must also commend the professionalism and courtesy of the installers as well.

Hello Joseph
Thank you for posting your review of Ken, Garry and the installers at our Burlington location. Customer service is extremely important to all of us at Alexanian's and we can't tell you how thankful we are to be recognized for this. We take great pride in our work and strive to have each and every project represent the best we can offer. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments and hope you enjoy your new family room carpeting for many years to come.

jeff
1 review Port Perry, ON

Excellent install, and Aaron was amazing
That sold us the carpet, gave us an up grade on the under pad.

Hi Jeff
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with Aaron and the installers at our Whitby store. We are glad you're happy with your bedroom carpeting and I will be sure to share your kind comments with Aaron and the team.

Stu in Toronto

After four terrible months not being able to get the proper flooring installed by a famous Depot company, Alexanian on Dundas Mississauga completed the work in two weeks with the end results of total satisfaction. Thank you Matthews and your superb team. I would recommend your services any time. Stu M.

Hi Stu
We are happy to hear that Matt at our Mississauga Dundas St. location was able to help you with your hardwood. Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments and we appreciate your recommendations. Enjoy your new oak flooring and I will be sure to share your review with Matt and his team:)

Ian in Ottawa

This is the second time we have used Alexanians for flooring. This last time were not entirely satisfied with the installation but what impressed us was the speedy and efficient correction of the problem by Arsim Mulaj of the Mississauga central store to our entire satisfaction. Will definately deal there again.

Hello Ian
Thank you for posting a review and your continued confidence in Alexanian's. Customer service is of utmost importance to all of us and we're happy to hear that Arsim at our Mississauga Dundas St. location was able to offer his help. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Arsim and we look forward to helping you with your next project.
Sincerely,
Wendy Alexanian

Rob T.
1 review Newmarket, ON

My wife found the perfect carpet for our dining room at Alexanian Carpet. Frank was very helpful in confirming this carpet was a good choice and gave us a good price.

Hi Rob
What a great choice!! The Silverstone area rug ( goo.gl/bPTi6U ) looks perfect in your contemporary dining room. Thanks for including your pictures, we love it when our customers share their reveals. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Frank in Newmarket and we wish you many wonderful dinner parties in your new space.

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925