Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Morgan
Morgan
1 review Oshawa, ON

Large rug cut from carpet and bound

I went to Alexanian's to research getting a large rug for my family room. I needed the rug to be 12' X 13.5' so I knew I had to have carpet cut and bound. The Manager was so helpful in helping me select the colour I was looking for and select the grade of carpet. He was excellent in explaining all of the different grades of carpet and what he recommended that I choose. His customer service was excellent and above any other flooring/carpet store I went to. The Manager followed up with me once the carpet was ordered and also followed up with me as to when I could expect the carpet to be delivered to the store and ready for pick-up. I would go back to Alexanian's for any of my carpet needs but overall, I would highly recommend the Manager as his customer service and expertise was fantastic. Thanks!

Hello Morgan
I have to assume that since you're from Oshawa, you must be referring to our Whitby location and in particular the store manager, Shant. Thank you so very much for your glowing review, and for taking the time to do this for Shant and all of us at Alexanian's. It means a great deal to everyone! I'm glad you were able to find the perfect custom sized "rug" for your family room, and yes with the abundance of carpeting options available it really is a great option for dealing with irregular rug sizes. We hope you enjoy your new arearug and I will be sure to share your kind comments with Shant.
Wendy Alexanian

Jacques &.
Jacques &.
1 review Fort Erie, ON

carpet and blinds

We walked into Alexanian's St. Catharines a couple months ago to possibly buy a carpet as we saw that they were on sale. We were greeted as we walked in by Haroot and shown the carpets on sale and found two that we liked! With his expertise in sussing out what we really wanted - we choose the one that looks great in our house.

We also were in the market for blinds for the master bedroom and the kitchen. He came out and measured (even though we were 40 minutes away) and showed us what we picked in the store to make sure it was still what we wanted and gave us a quote.

Brian and Greg (the installers) also came out and measured again and 4 weeks later installed the blinds quickly and with professionalism. No fuss, no muss and all trash taken away.

We had a terrific experience and would recommend these professionals to anyone.

Hi Cathy and Jacques
Sales professional Harout and the installers at our St. Catharines location can't thank you enough for posting your wonderful review. We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience from start to finish with our level of service, product, pricing and follow up. We trust you'll enjoy your new window coverings and carpet for years to come and Harout looks forward to helping you with your next project. I will be sure to share your kind words with Harout and the window blind installers.

shatfordmusic
shatfordmusic
1 review Fenwick, ON

Flooring in our living room

Great salesman in the store! Adrian was friendly, helpful and honest. When he came out to our home, that first impression was totally solidified. He really knows what he is talking about, and took time to answer all my questions. The fellows (I don't recall their names) who laid the laminate worked steadily all day and did a fantastic job. It absolutely looks beautiful!! They even did a great job on the inside of the linen closet that is rarely seen!! They obviously took great pride in their work. Alexanian wasn't the cheapest price we found, but I really feel like it is worth the extra money. It's becoming increasingly rare to have a good shopping experience *and* a good product, but Adrian and Alexanian managed to do just that.

Hello Shatfordmusic
WOW, thank you for your glowing review of Adrian and the installers at our St. Catharines location. Adrian is such a wonderful gentleman ... experienced, conscientious and truly cares about each customers experience from start to finish. It means a great deal to all of us when people like yourself take the time to express their delight with our employees, quality of products and level of service. I will be sure to share your very kind comments with Adrian and the team at our St. Catharines store, they will be thrilled!

Satisfied B.
Satisfied B.
1 review Barrie, ON

Installation of hardwood flooring purchased at Alexanian Barrie store

Great in-store service, as well as superb job of installing the hardwood flooring. All questions were answered thoroughly from our initial meeting as well as installation.
Thank you.

Hello Satisfied B.
It's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience from your initial visit to our Barrie store through to your hardwood flooring installation. Thank you for sharing your comments and I will be sure to pass this along to the Barrie crew ... they will be thrilled! We look forward to helping you again in the future and hope you enjoy your new floors.

Dhenry07
Dhenry07

Family room and stairs carpet

Sales professional was excellent
Arrived on promised date
Arrived on time
Very professional
Very efficient
Cleaned up completely
Removed all waste
Excellent experience from the purchase to the installation
Will recommend whenever possible

Hello Dhenry07
Thank you for your glowing review of our sales professional and carpet installation crew. Customer service is extremely important to all of us and to be recognized for this means a great deal. We hope you enjoy your new carpeting and appreciate any recommendations.

traveldiva
traveldiva

Vertical blinds

Removed old verticals and installed new ones. Arson my customer service rep was amazing. Helped me select my vertical with patience and professionalism. Danny was also amazing. Thanks to all I have beautiful blinds now! Completely changed my home. Loving it.

Hello 'TravelDiva'
Thank you for sharing your review of sales representative Arsimm and Danny at Alexanian's Mississauga Dundas St. location. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and love the look of your new window coverings. Enjoy!! We look forward to helping you again in the future and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Arsimm and the whole team.

cookwhite
cookwhite
1 review Pickering, ON

upstairs carpeting

Carpet was installed throughout the upstairs and the staircase. The carpet is excellent and the installers were very friendly and professional.

Hello and thank you for posting your review. We are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your carpeting and our installation team. We hope you enjoy your new flooring for many years to come and look forward to helping you again in the future.

EB S.
EB S.
1 review Whitby, ON

Hardwood and carpet installation

A rewarding project from beginning to end. The staff is friendly, extremely knowledgeable about their product and personable. Aaron who we dealt with specifically, was a true professional. He was easy to contact, with prompt replies to messages, polite, and made this section of a large house remodel/addition as easy as possible. The entire staff was compassionate to our circumstances and worked with our project limitations, alterations and time delays. Installation was simple, with friendly, skilled, professional staff. We couldn't be happier with the product and end result.

WOW EB S. ... thank you for posting this glowing review of Aaron, the installers and everyone involved at our Whitby location. We have a great team of employees and it is such a pleasure to hear this positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your new flooring and I will be sure to pass along your comments to Aaron and the Whitby crew:)

m in Toronto
m in Toronto

Carpet and Harwood floor Installation and Material

Arsim was very patient, accomodating, and professional in helping us choose the carpet and area rugs. The installers he sent were also proffesional. We are very happy, and highly recommend their work and products.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Arsim and the installers at our Mississauga Dundas St. location. Enjoy your new carpeting and area rugs and please email us some pictures ... we would love to see them. I will be sure to share your kind words with both Arsim and the installers, they will be thrilled!

Ross W.
Ross W.
1 review Whitby, ON

Project - Alexanian Flooring Whitby to supply and install a new kitchen floor and entranceway in our home.

Project required laying vinyl tiles over exsiting ceramic as well as removal and replacement of tiles at the entrance and front hall cupboard. Our initial contact with Aaron B. at the Whitby store was very positive. He was a great help in providing suggestions and flooring samples. He came to the house to measure and confirm colour and project requirements. He stayed in touch before and after we had agreed to proceed and in the overall scheduling of the work.(approx 2 months from contract to completion).
The installation team was excellent. Their workmanship was very professional, considerate of our home and they kept us informed of their progress at all times.They volunteered to do a few extras to make the job even better, they arrived on time and worked all day...each day. The job was scheduled for 3 days and completed on time. Clean up and disposal done to our complete satisfaction.

Hello Ross
We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aaron and the installers at our Whitby location. There are some amazing vinyl products on the market and the fact that your vinyl tiles could be installed over existing ceramic is an added bonus!!! We would love it if you could send us some photos of your finished project. Thank you for posting your review and I will be sure to share your comments with both Aaron and the installers ... they will be thrilled to hear your feedback. Enjoy your new kitchen:)

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 19 locations in 13 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925