Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
4500 King St E, Unit 2 Kitchener ON N2P 2G4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Kitchener  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

cookwhite
1 review Pickering, ON

Carpet was installed throughout the upstairs and the staircase. The carpet is excellent and the installers were very friendly and professional.

Hello and thank you for posting your review. We are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your carpeting and our installation team. We hope you enjoy your new flooring for many years to come and look forward to helping you again in the future.

EB S.
1 review Whitby, ON

A rewarding project from beginning to end. The staff is friendly, extremely knowledgeable about their product and personable. Aaron who we dealt with specifically, was a true professional. He was easy to contact, with prompt replies to messages, polite, and made this section of a large house remodel/addition as easy as possible. The entire staff was compassionate to our circumstances and worked with our project limitations, alterations and time delays. Installation was simple, with friendly, skilled, professional staff. We couldn't be happier with the product and end result.

WOW EB S. ... thank you for posting this glowing review of Aaron, the installers and everyone involved at our Whitby location. We have a great team of employees and it is such a pleasure to hear this positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your new flooring and I will be sure to pass along your comments to Aaron and the Whitby crew:)

m in Toronto

Arsim was very patient, accomodating, and professional in helping us choose the carpet and area rugs. The installers he sent were also proffesional. We are very happy, and highly recommend their work and products.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Arsim and the installers at our Mississauga Dundas St. location. Enjoy your new carpeting and area rugs and please email us some pictures ... we would love to see them. I will be sure to share your kind words with both Arsim and the installers, they will be thrilled!

Ross W.
1 review Whitby, ON

Project required laying vinyl tiles over exsiting ceramic as well as removal and replacement of tiles at the entrance and front hall cupboard. Our initial contact with Aaron B. at the Whitby store was very positive. He was a great help in providing suggestions and flooring samples. He came to the house to measure and confirm colour and project requirements. He stayed in touch before and after we had agreed to proceed and in the overall scheduling of the work.(approx 2 months from contract to completion).
The installation team was excellent. Their workmanship was very professional, considerate of our home and they kept us informed of their progress at all times.They volunteered to do a few extras to make the job even better, they arrived on time and worked all day...each day. The job was scheduled for 3 days and completed on time. Clean up and disposal done to our complete satisfaction.

Hello Ross
We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aaron and the installers at our Whitby location. There are some amazing vinyl products on the market and the fact that your vinyl tiles could be installed over existing ceramic is an added bonus!!! We would love it if you could send us some photos of your finished project. Thank you for posting your review and I will be sure to share your comments with both Aaron and the installers ... they will be thrilled to hear your feedback. Enjoy your new kitchen:)

Paul-Lynn

Aaron Bakirci who sale associate in Whitby Alexanian store were the hard working, to accommodate our time he came to see us in his day off even his wife and young daughter were waiting in the car ( we didn't know at that time) . He shows his experience, patience,explanations throughly in any concern. He find the best trades who done the stairs and the insulation wood floor for us. We are so happy and very please when the works are done. Definitely we will recommend Alexanian for the best products and Aaron the best taking care your orders. Also we are live in Mississauga the opposite side of where he work and he didn't mind to travel to meet us. Thank you so much Aaron.

Good morning Paul-Lynn
We are fortunate to have such amazing employees who value the level of customer service we like to provide and we appreciated people like yourself sharing experiences of exemplary service from our staff. Thank you!! I will be sure to share your kind review with Aaron and the installers at our Whitby location and we hope you enjoy your new staircase and hardwood flooring for many years to come.

Jeff

Excellent job.
From initial contact with the sales representative (Aaron) to the installation team, they were very professional, helpful and efficient.
Aaron helped us choose a carpet that suited our home and family, explained the various types of carpet and why their prices differed, and so much more. He was very accommodating to our needs and budget.
The team that installed finished within a day, were very friendly, explained all aspects of the installation and answered all questions I had for them.
Couldn’t be happier!

Hello Jeff
Thank you for posting a review of our Whitby location sales rep Aaron and the installers. We are thrilled to hear of your experience and are grateful that you took the time to express your delight in Alexanian's. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to both Aaron and the installers ... this means a great deal to us. Enjoy your new carpeting and we hope to help you again in the future.

Jessica
1 review Barrie, ON

Vanessa provided exceptional customer service. Her communication, follow up and advice was top notch . They have an endless amount of samples to choose from and I was able to find a high quality pattern that I loved with no issue. Ryan was particular and took his time with our Install. It looks perfect! And they worked hard to get my Install done when requested. I had a strip that seemed defective after and Vanessa got back to me within minutes and came by that week to to assure me it was just a pressure strip and instantly fixed it!
If you are looking for high quality carpet and great customer service - deal with Vanessa and Ryan.

Hi Jessica
Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful review of sales rep Vanessa and installer Ryan at our Barrie store. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you were thrilled with Vanessa's level of service and the selection we have to offer. I will be sure to share your comments with Vanessa, Ryan and the crew in Barrie. We hope you enjoy your carpeting for many years to come and look forward to helping you again in the future.

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Very pleased with my experience looking for and purchasing an area rug at Alexanian’s. I found their website extremely helpful in narrowing down my choices. It allows you to upload a pic of your room and see what different rugs look like. The website created pic looks almost identical to my final actual result.
At the store, Kaz gave me more information regarding the quality of my different
choices and arranged for me to take home a smaller version of the rug I chose so I could see the colours in my living room. Kaz was very pleasant to deal with. He did not
pressure me on the sale, but rather, his
great follow up and competitive pricing were key in helping me make my decision.
The delivery was done by two very pleasant
professional gentle men that made sure the underpad and my rug were perfectly placed.
They did not complain at all even though I
asked them to make several difficult moves
to get everything just right. Their only concern was to make sure that I was happy.
I also want to acknowledge another kind man in the Mississauga location that assisted me when I came to make the final payment. He made sure I understood everything in the invoice and also helped make my experience with this location a pleasant one. From start to finish, a great experience and now I’m enjoying my beautiful rug! Thanks to Kaz and all his colleagues who helped me. I highly recommend the guys at this location and the website. I’ve attached the website created pic of my uploaded living photo and a pic of the actual rug in my living room.

Thank you for your amazing review of Kaz and the staff at our Mississauga Dundas St. location. Customer service is our top priority and it is so nice to be recognized for this.

The Rhapsody Nouri area rug you chose is beautiful and fits perfectly in your living room. We appreciate your feedback on our newly redesigned website and especially the 'Rug Visualizer' ... so happy to hear you found it helpful:) Your pictures are amazing, it's actually difficult to tell which photo is from the online 'visualizer' and which one is the 'real deal'!!

We hope you are enjoying your new space and I will be sure to share your kind words with Kaz and the team.

Cindy K in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Idrees, Rami and Nadeem of Alexanian (Whitby) installed new vinyl floors in my basement. They are a great crew and were professional, kind and caring. They did an awesome job and I just love my new floors. I highly recommend Alexanian and their crew. Thanks so much for such excellent work and customer service. Cindy

Hi Cindy
Thank you so very much for sharing your review of the staff and installers at our Whitby location. Vinyl has made so many advances over the years and is such a smart choice for basement flooring. I actually just had vinyl plank installed in my own basement and like yourself, I couldn't be more thrilled! I will be sure to share your words with our Whitby crew and we hope to help you again in the future:)

G. MacBain in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Alexanian's new store opened recently in Barrie and we are very happy that they did. We purchased laminate to replace the carpet in our 14 year old bungalow. We were extremely pleased with courtesy and friendliness of all of the staff, including manager Adam Vengroff, Sebastian Mayeres and especially your flooring specialist, Vanessa Gosson. Vanessa, aside from being a wonderful, upbeat lady, was invaluable to us as we really didn't know a lot about laminate flooring.
She gave us expert advice, considered all of our needs and did everything possible to make the whole process an easy and pleasant experience. The flooring was expertly installed by Manuel Aguillara.
"Manny" and his team were polite, efficient and also did everything possible to accommodate us.
We would be more than happy to recommend Alexanian to family and friends.

Hello G. MacBain
We are also very happy to have opened our most recent store in Barrie. Barrie is a wonderful city and we have received a warm welcome. Sometimes selecting the 'perfect' flooring for your home can seem like a daunting task, so we are glad to hear that Vanessa was able to help you make the right choice. Thank you for your feedback, recommendations and kind words, which I will be sure to share with Vanessa, our amazing installer Manuel and the rest of the staff at our Barrie location. BTW ... thanks for sharing the photo, your laminate looks amazing as does your new area rug, love the tone-on-tone values! Enjoy:)

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925