Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

4500 King St E, Unit 2 Kitchener ON N2P 2G4
Allan Alexanian
Owner/Manager
Allan Alexanian [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Kitchener  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

niki

Thank you Frank at Alexanian in Newmarket for assisting me in choosing a beautiful new rug for my living room!

Hi Niki
Thank you for posting your review. We hope you enjoy your new rug for many years to come and we're happy to hear that Frank was there to help you. BTW ... great picture, your living room looks fantastic!
Enjoy this long weekend:)
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

I have used the Newmarket Alexanian location several times for various renovation projects around our house and have always been very happy. The manager Frank is very friendly and knowledgable. Each time someone from their team has installed at my house I've been very happy with the experience and the result. I will definitely return to the Newmarket location for future home renovations.

Job Price

Thank you for your loyalty and continued confidence in Alexanian's. Frank and the team at our Newmarket location are amazing and we are happy to hear that you have always had a positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Doreen in Oakville

The team at Alexanian is amazing! This was a big project - 4 bedrooms, hallway and staircase. The price was competitive for the carpet and installation and the quality fantastic. Gary Singh was absolutely great to work with. And the installation team - true pros! They were on time, fast, friendly, accommodating, thorough and did a beautiful job. There was one little hiccup in the process, which was looked after very, very quickly and completely to our satisfaction. We can't say enough good things about this team and the company!

Hello Doreen
Thank you so very much for the glowing review of Garry and the installers at our Burlington location. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, pricing and quality. I will be sure to pass along your kind words and we hope you enjoy your new carpeting:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

susanhaverson
1 review Burlington, ON

Hard working professional installers... did a fabulous job !!! Called to give an arrival time.. courteous. very respectful. neat and tidy !

Job Price

Happy Sunday Susan and thank you so very much for posting your glowing review. We really do have an amazing team of installers who take great pride in their craft. To be recognized for this means a great deal and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you!!! Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Wendy in
1 review Hamilton, ON

After Alexanians replaced carpet on stairs and hallway for me, a problem was ably addressed by the store manager of the Mountain location, Garo. I could not prove a cabinet door with "vintage hardware" that fell off was due to the actions of their installer but I had reason to believe it did.

I am pleased that Garo gave a listening ear and helped to solve the problem - I felt that my issue did not get "swept under the carpet" as might have happened at a business short on tact. It was gratifying to me that management was willing to be engaged in a small complaint after being paid in full. No whining or complaining, Garo took ownership of my problem.

Now, we are happy in full with the lovely pick we made from their HUGE selection or carpet.

Wendy

Hi Wendy
Thank you so very much for your review. We are happy to hear that manager Garo at our Hamilton Mountain store was able to help and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Customer service means everything to us;) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

oakville in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Had a special order of carpeting installed in the entrance staircase ....The work and end result was so well executed that appraisal on my home increased 75,000.00 more. The home appraiser could not get over the exquisite finish. I am so happy with Ken the manager of Burlington for presenting this sample to us. I get compliment from everyone that sees it. Oakville

Job Price

Hello and congratulations on your increased home value. Wow... you must be very pleased. We're happy to hear that you are thrilled with your new carpeting. Thank you for posting your review and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to both Ken and the installer at our Burlington location. Have a great long weekend:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

1 review Ottawa, ON

Thank you to Chris in the Ottawa Kanata store for his efforts to obtain flooring to meet our construction schedule. He went the extra mile to help us out. We will be back!

Job Price

Thank you so very much for posting your review. We are happy to hear that Chris at our Ottawa Kanata store was able to help you with your bathroom renovation and we trust you are now enjoying a gorgeous, new bathroom ... enjoy:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

J helm in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Following a flood in our home, again carpet was replaced with hard-
wood flooring by a Restoration Company. Our choice was then to further enhance our home with area carpets, stairway and hallway runners.
For this we chose Alexanian Carpet and Flooring, Burlington, ON based on their wide selection and their reputations for high professional service and installation.
Our first purchase was an area carpet for each of our living and dining rooms. The advice given was most helpful and the eventual delivery was as promised and to our complete satisfaction.
Unfortunately, we did experience problems with the stairway runner but it was resolved very quickly without issue. As for the hallway runner, when we brought our concerns to the attention of the Store Manager, Ken Matpan, they were resolved to meet our expectations.
Ken responded to our issues immediately upon receiving our e-mail
and made arrangements to come to the house at our earliest convenience. We were prepared to accept his opinion and were extremely pleased that he did concur with us in what we felt needed attention.
The runner in question was taken out by Ken and returned and installed by him in the promised time frame.
We are now extremely happy with our carpeting and in particular with the consideration given us by Ken. His timely action when he
became aware of our issues is very much appreciated. Indeed a gentleman who demonstrates extremely high customer service.
Definitely our "go-to" place for future flooring and we do not hesitate to recommend Alexanian to our friends.
Jette Helm and Gord Layhew Burlington

Job Price

Thank you Jette and Gord for your wonderful review of Ken at our Burlington location. Customer service is extremely important to all of us at Alexanian's and without a doubt you were in good hands with Ken. We're glad you are happy with your flooring and truly appreciate you recommending us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to both Ken and his team:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

between flooring and carpeting I was have spent 11000.oo for t.v. room master bedroom and staircase. Even though I have had to get Michael from head office involved, the end result is very disappointing. I am not happy with Alexanian .. I have overpayed and should have done my homework. 6 trips to the Burlington store and several calls ... the minute they took my deposit delivery and installation has been my problem... Never again Mrs Amini

Hello Mrs Amini
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is my understanding that our Burlington store has been in contact with you today and an installation date has been arranged. We apologize if there was any miscommunication and trust you will be happy with your installed product. We will follow up with you after the installation to make sure you are pleased with your purchase. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

GW
1 review Burlington, ON

A friendly sales experience. The installers did an excellent job with very little waste of material

Job Price

Thank you very much for posting your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with both our installers and sales team. We hope you're enjoying the new flooring in your home and thank you again :) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925