Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
4500 King St E, Unit 2 Kitchener ON N2P 2G4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Kitchener  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Ian in Ottawa

This is the second time we have used Alexanians for flooring. This last time were not entirely satisfied with the installation but what impressed us was the speedy and efficient correction of the problem by Arsim Mulaj of the Mississauga central store to our entire satisfaction. Will definately deal there again.

Hello Ian
Thank you for posting a review and your continued confidence in Alexanian's. Customer service is of utmost importance to all of us and we're happy to hear that Arsim at our Mississauga Dundas St. location was able to offer his help. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Arsim and we look forward to helping you with your next project.
Sincerely,
Wendy Alexanian

Rob T.
1 review Newmarket, ON

My wife found the perfect carpet for our dining room at Alexanian Carpet. Frank was very helpful in confirming this carpet was a good choice and gave us a good price.

Hi Rob
What a great choice!! The Silverstone area rug ( goo.gl/bPTi6U ) looks perfect in your contemporary dining room. Thanks for including your pictures, we love it when our customers share their reveals. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Frank in Newmarket and we wish you many wonderful dinner parties in your new space.
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Customer service from the time I walked into the store until the carpet was completed was excellent. I want to make a commendation for the installer who did my job, he was awesome, pleasant, quick, and a perfect job, sorry I didn't get his name, but if you can find my order, please make sure to pass on my commendation, because of him, I would definitely come back. You should be proud to have employees such as this young man.

Job Price

WOW, thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Could you offer which store you dealt with so we can extend your gracious praise to the installer?

Angela
2 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Excellent customer service, friendly and knowledgeable. Frank went out of his way to help us find what we needed and at an affordable price. I will definitely go back for my future flooring needs.
Angela

Job Price

Thank you Angela for the great review of Frank at our Newmarket store. Frank is a true professional and always goes above and beyond:) I will be sure to pass along your kind comments and we would love to help you again with your next project. Enjoy your new area rug!!
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Hudson in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We thought we hired professionals to re-do floors in our condo. First, having purchased carpeting and engineered hardwood that we loved and were excited about. On day of installation the square footage of each living space was reversed. This caused an excess amount of carpeting to be thrown away by the installers giving a nice " gift " to many other residents. The hardwood flooring that was only half there was installed improperly as the floor was unlevel and we were told that due to condo regulations could not be levelled. We inquired with the management of our building and were told no such rule exists! Even though we were told Alexanians had done numerous jobs in the building. We are currently looking for another company to fix the problem and thought it is important that the individuals in charge of your company are aware of some things going on at store level. We used your outlet on Industrial ave in Ottawa

Job Price

Hello and thank you for bringing to our attention the issues you experienced with your flooring project. Would you please call the store manager, Tony at our Ottawa (Industrial Avenue) location with your specifics so Tony can look into the matter? We would like to help rectify this issue, but need some more information so we can contact you directly.
Alexanian's/Ottawa East ~ 740 Industrial Ave. Ottawa (613) 739-1790

AnitaJ
1 review Newmarket, ON

We were very pleased with the job! The workers very professional and friendly. Frank was a pleasure to deal with at the store. Highly recommend!