Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Anna, Richmond Hill
Anna, Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stair Runners

A special Thank You to Joe of Alexanian Carpet, Richmond Hill for all his assistance, patience and expertise in helping me choose the stair runners for my home. I absolutely love my new runners. He made the process easy and was able to answer all of my questions. Thank you so much also for binding my extra carpet at no additional cost.
Special thanks to Cambel and his crew for the neat and speedy installation!! I highly recommend and will use Alexanian again for my flooring needs. Thanks!!

Hello Anna
Thank you for this terrific review ... Joe and our carpet installers will be thrilled to read your kind words and we're so glad you were happy with our work. Enjoy your new staircase carpet runners and Joe looks forward to helping you again.
Sincerely, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring

Joliette29
Joliette29
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Alexanian flooring

I went to Alexanian to purchase vinyl flooring, everyone there was super friendly and helpful. Ali assisted me with my order. Thank you Alexanian, we will be back.

Hello Joliette
Thank you for your thoughtful review and kind feedback. We're happy to hear you had such a great experience with sales rep Ali and the team at our Ottawa East store. We trust you'll enjoy your new vinyl flooring for many years to come and we look forward to helping you again.
Sincerely, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring

GTA Resident
GTA Resident

Purchase & Installation of of Stair Runners from Dundas East Mississauga

I was initially sceptical about the service and pricing I would receive from Alexanian given that they have a significant presence on the market. Glad to be proved wrong by the excellent service I received from Ahmad Fawal at the Dundas St. East Mississauga location. Ahmad was patient, professional, and a great help with selection and product info. Although there were a slight kink with installation, I'm still quite satisfied with the overall experience.

Hello,
Taking the time to share such positive feedback for Ahmad at our Mississauga Dundas St. location is most appreciated, thank you very much. Our priority is exceptional customer service and we are ecstatic to hear we met that mark. We will be sure to pass your wonderful review along to Ahmad and the team, they will be thrilled. Enjoy your new staircase carpet runners:)

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Carpeting

Great help with Mimmo at the Upper James, Hamilton location in choosing a suitable carpet for our stairs and four bedrooms and hall. Carpet installers Neil and partner, were very efficient. The carpeting was installed shortly purchase and looks great. Very tidy and placed all furniture back where it was. They were courteous and professional. Would highly recommend.

Hello,
Sharing your positive feedback for sales rep Mimmo at Alexanian's Hamilton Upper James Street location is most appreciated, thank you for this! Our priority is exceptional customer service and we're ecstatic to hear we met that mark. We're glad you can enjoy your new carpeting for the holiday season, and we will be sure to pass your kind words along to Mimmo and our carpet install team.
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Carpet installation

Excellent customer service. I’m very happy with the carpet as well as the installation. The installers were very professional and did and excellent job. I will definitely use Alexanian for any future flooring projects.

Hello,
Thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great feedback, are glad you're so pleased with your new carpeting, and look forward to helping you again.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Interior Shutters

Can’t say enough about how wonderful the sales representative (Nasser) and the installation service provider (Ian) were. The entire service from purchase to install couldn’t have been better. Our new shutters were installed perfectly and we couldn’t be happier! We would definitely recommend Alexanian Flooring (Kitchener). Thank you so much Nasser and Ian!

Hello,
It was our pleasure helping you with your new shutters. On behalf of Nasser and our window covering installer, we thank you for your feedback and wish you all the best this holiday season.
Kindest regards, Wendy Alexanian

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

New Carpeting

New carpeting installed on 2021-08-05:

We were served by Alex from Alexanian (Barrie). Alex gave us personalized service, and provided the necessary attention and follow-up to our strict, detailed requirements: we needed the new house fully carpeted in 1 day, and only on the specific date that we required.

Alexanian's team of installers were very punctual, professional, courteous, and completed the installation (and cleanup, disposal) in 1 day as required, and their workmanship was clean and professional.

This is the second time we hired Alexanian for our carpeting needs, and will continue to do so in the future. I highly recommend Alexanian for any flooring needs.

Many thanks!

Hello and thank you for your wonderful feedback. Alex and our carpet installers wish to express it was their complete pleasure helping you outfit your new home with carpeting and are glad they could make it happen all within 1 day! We thank you for your repeat business and without a doubt, Alex looks forward to helping you again in the future.
Most sincerely, Wendy Alexanian/Alexanian Carpet and Flooring

Susan
Susan
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Living Room hardwood floors

Last year Alexanians in St. Catharines installed engineered hardwood in our dining room, hallway and kitchen. This year we continued the flooring into our living room. Last year we were extremely happy with the service from Said and the installers. This year is the same! Said was his extremely helpful and professional self and the installation team was excellent. I would highly recommend.

Hello Susan
Thank you for not only your terrific review for store manager Said and our hardwood install team, but also your continued confidence in Alexanian's. A repeat customer is by far, one of the best compliments a business can receive and we are extremely grateful. Enjoy your hardwood flooring and thank you again.

John
John

New Flooring in Basement

So I went to the Mississauga store to purchase new vinyl flooring and to get it installed. Picking out some flooring options, the salesperson was friendly and seemed knowledgeable with the products and even had recommendations and suggestions. Process was fairly simple.

Going into this, I knew the basement floor had some dips and was not completely flat so I had some concerns. Sales person had assured me that the installer would review and see if any corrections/adjustments would need to be made when carpet was removed.

During the installation, nothing was said during the time so it was assumed it would be ok. The tech doing the installation was very friendly and was worked very hard, although it did take quite a while to complete (maybe almost 12 hrs). As nothing was said during the install, I had assumed the dips would be ok and there would be no issues. After reviewing the flooring there are some areas that are springy due to the dips in the floor. It feels like the vinyl planks will break or pop out and there are some creaking/noises coming from these areas which are very concerning. I ended up calling the salesman to voice my concerns and see what can be done and was told that he would call back once he was able to talk to the installer. After a few days I received no callback and so I ended up calling again to get an update. Again I was told that he would need to talk to the installer to get some information as well as his manager to discuss, and to not worry about it and that it's probably fine. I expressed my concern repeatedly and seemed to be brushed off as everything was ok, when I continued to express my concerns. So now I am waiting on a callback again to see what will be done. Will update this review once everything has come to a conclusion.

UPDATE: The store manager came out to review the installation. After reviewing, appointments were made to make adjustments and level out the areas of concern. The floor was adjusted to a satisfactory state. The customer service to have my concerns corrected was great and swift. It was just a shame that it reached that point. Overall satisfied with the outcome.

Hello John
We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience you have experienced. Our Regional Manager Mr. Mike Ghazarian (905) 527-2857, ext. 1010‬ has left you a voice mail message, and if you would kindly return his call at your earliest convenience he would like to follow up with you directly.

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

Large area rug

Frank at the Richmond hill location is great. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our choice and spent a lot of time helping us choose. Phone calls were returned promptly and we can’t praise him and the service enough! Thank you!

Hello and thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with store manager Frank, at Alexanian's Richmond Hill location. We will be sure to pass along your kind words, and are happy to hear you love your new rug. Enjoy!

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Whether you’re renovating or just moving in, let Alexanian help make your house a home. Since our founding in 1925, we’ve made it our business to give customers only the best. Offering the latest styles of broadloom carpet, area rugs, ceramic tile, hardwood flooring, laminates, vinyl flooring, cork, engineered flooring ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mississauga?