Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Allan Alexanian
Owner/Manager
Allan Alexanian [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

hogosapien
1 review Hamilton, ON

Our go to place for high quality and reasonably priced area rugs.

Salesman is knowledge, personable and efficient.

Thank you for posting your review. We are so happy to hear that you have been pleased with Alexanian's area rug selection, along with salesperson; Zoran at our Burlington store. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

karin
1 review Burlington, ON

Garry is the sales rep that helped us with this rug. He was informative and reliable. We are very happy with this purchase.

Thank you very much Karin for posting your kind words of Garry and the installers at our Burlington location. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your staircase runner and I will be sure to pass along your comments to both Garry and the crew. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Martin
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Extremely disappointed with the standard of service received from the Hamilton branch:
- everything was fine until we placed the order, the salesman was helpful and informative and gave good advice, however....
- the process from ordering to installation of a stair runner somehow took 3 or 4 months
- it took 4 different installers to come out before they could find one that could actually install it - and although it was a curved staircase, not exactly unusual and there was no indication that there would be any issues
- the third installer left the job half-finished because he didn't know how to complete it, the fourth guy had to start from scratch
- the salesman consistently over-promised and under-delivered and communication was poor; it always had to be me following up
- the only thing that was efficient was the prompt billing (and they ignored our request for a discount based on all the inconvenience we had to put up with)
- at least we ended up satisfied with the end result, and we like the carpet - but what an absolute gong show to get there...

Hi Martin,
Thank you for writing about your experience. Your feed back is appreciated and helps us improve our level of service. I have forwarded your comments to our Regional Supervisor so he can look into this matter. I am glad to hear that you are happy with the finished product, but I am obviously concerned about the journey. Thank you again for letting us know. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Marilyn P.
1 review Burlington, ON

The product and installation of such was 10. The after sales service is 10++. There was a problem with the billing and Ken the Manager of the Burlington location on Appleby Line dealt with my problem in a professional manner. His dedication and persistence in resolving the issue was incredible. Thank you Ken and your team!

Thank you so very much Marilyn for your glowing review of Ken and our Burlington store team. We appreciate your kind words and I'm happy to hear that Ken was able to help you. Thank you once again and we hope you enjoy your new flooring:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Terry

Stair carpet was very well installed and installer was very good, helped us decide on how to handle the carpet on the stair and the runner on the landing.
The staff at the south service road Alexanian's were very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Shane was excellent.
Would certainly go back to that store.

Thank you so very much Terry for your fantastic review of Shane and the installer at our Mississauga South Sheridan location. We are thrilled to receive feedback from our customers and are grateful that you took the time to share your thoughts. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to both Shane and the installer. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

J. H.
1 review London, ON

I would like to express how pleased my wife and I are with our interactions with Mr. Jodi Craig, the manager of Alexanian London.

Jodi supervised the installation of the flooring on all 4 levels of our daughter’s house. We were so impressed with how the job turned out and with our daughter’s reports of her interactions with Jodi, we decided to have Jodi supervise the installation of all the floors in the renovations of our home.

Jodi followed the maxim “the customer is always right” with no argument. He only accepted the completion of a job when he was completely satisfied and when we were 100% satisfied. As with any large project, there were problems with a couple of the installations – through no fault of Jodi’s or of Alexanians. These issues were addressed quickly and completely.

Jodi was more discerning than we were and made sure minor issues that he noticed (and we didn’t) were fixed. He was on the job site frequently and in constant contact with us and our designer.

I have gone through many construction projects at our house, our cottage and our children’s houses. I have done a lot of the construction myself and know good customer service and project management when I see it. Jodi exemplifies customer service and excellent project management – the best of dozens of people in similar positions.

I have been recommending and will continue to recommend Jodi to our friends for any flooring renovations.

Thank you J.H. for your absolutely wonderful review of Mr. Jodi Craig at our London location. Customer service is of utmost importance to us and without a doubt you were in good hands with Jodi. Your "word of mouth" recommendation is the best compliment and for that we all thank you. I trust your renovation is now complete and hope both you and your wife are enjoying your new space ... along with some fabulous flooring;) I can't thank you enough for taking the time to post such glowing comments and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Jodi and his team. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

1 review Hamilton, ON

I would highly recommend Alexanians - Upper James, Hamilton location.

Their prices were competitive. They even beat the cost of some more "discount" stores and the quality of product was excellent. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Even the install went very smooth and was completed in the timely manner.
I cannot say enough good things about this location!

Thank you for your review of our Hamilton Mountain location. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Enjoy your new flooring:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

nmathews
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent customer service by Aaron Bakirci from the Whitby store. He is the reason we are return customers he is great. Also installers were very professional and experienced!

We wouldn't go anywhere else! Keep up the great work!

Thank you N.Mathews for your fantastic review of Aaron and the installers at our Whitby location. Your confidence in our staff means a great deal to us and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to both Aaron and the Whitby installers. We hope you enjoy your new flooring and thank you again:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Josh
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

I had 2 wool rugs in need of cleaning and some small repair. An older oriental rug and a newer modern style rug.

Alexanian was able to recommend appropriate repairs and do the cleaning at a competitive price.

The work was done quickly and to my satisfaction - ready the next week - and when I couldn't make it in to pick up immediately they even dropped the rugs off at my home.

I will certainly be looking to use Alexanian again for my future needs.

Thank you Josh for posting your review. We always try our best and I'm glad we didn't disappoint:) We look forward to helping you again and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our cleaning and repair department. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Uriah McCann from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

After lots of research and visiting various carpet stores and big retailers and not finding what we wanted or good service. Stopped into Alexanian Carpet and Flooring on Merivale and was greeted by Adel Hassoun who knew his products and quickly identified a couple good options based on our price range and gave a few recommendations. My wife liked a color pattern which he wasn't able to immediately get availability on (due to late in the day on the weekend) however he said no problem I will find out tomorrow (his day off) and let you know. He called me as he told me said he had found a roll and would be able to have it installed before the holidays. The installers knocked the job out in a day over 1000sq ft and two large spiral staircases. The finished job looks amazing and the quality of the carpet and underlay that Adel recommended is exactly as he described.

Hi Uriah
Thank you for your kind review of Adel and the installers at our Merivale location. We are glad you made the trip into our store and it comes as no surprise that Adel was able to make it work ... he's a great guy:) Enjoy your new carpeting and we wish you and your wife all the best in 2017. Happy New Year!! Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, and Shutters & Blinds
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925