Alarm Factory Inc

Reviews for Alarm Factory Inc

Nelia in Markham
Nelia in Markham

Home Automation with Control4

I previously contracted another dealer to do simple home automation in my house. The work was taking too long and the dealer was not returning my calls. I was refered by a friend to call Alarm Factory. They were able to finish what the other dealer did not finish. Roy have a wide knowledge of what Control4 is capable of doing an have suggested other additions that I did not even think was possible. They are just not an alarm company, for home automation call them first. One Happy Customer

M in Scarborough
M in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Fire Alarm Monitoring

Monitoring service has gone well for the last several years. I've only had one experience where the monitoring service rep was inefficient, but I think that she was new. Usually, they are easy to work with when I need to do fire safety checks.

More about Alarm Factory Inc

Alarm Factory is a pioneer in SMART HOME SECURITY, CAMERAS AND SMART HOME AUTOMATION with 30 years of expertise. We are committed to providing services with custom designed systems for each application and not to fit end user into pre-boxed products. Experience unlimited possibilities for future expansion with our Open ...