Alarvac Systems Inc.

Alarm Systems
3868 Chesswood Drive Toronto ON M3J 2W6
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Toronto  >  Alarvac Systems Inc.

Reviews for Alarvac Systems Inc.

Andrew Feldstein from Markham
Andrew Feldstein from Markham

Central Vac

My central vac was not working correctly and they squeezed me for an urgent appointment. The technician Charlie was fantastic as he wanted to make sure that it was operating at 100 percent efficiency.

Alarm repair

I needed my alarm systems repaired. I called a couple of places and they all wanted me to sign a contract for monitoring prior to repairing my system. I called Alaravac and talked to Doris who was very knowledgeable and helpful. She offered me a flat rate service call for $145.00. Booked it the next day. A nice tech guy Kerry came on time, fixed the problem in less than an hour. I have been recommending Alarvac since then.

Charlie from Thornhill
Charlie from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Central-Vac

Meticulus. I've been in the vac biz for more than 30 years and have worked with the biggest companies in and around the GTA. Honestly, I can say that Sam is the most meticulous retailer about care and service to his customers. Sam is a man of conscience and is always looking to provide the right equipment for the customers. The parts he sold me were of the best quality not the cheap stuff made that cracks and goes brittle with age. He is very dedicated to service, Sam often stays well past closing time to help out his customers.
Charlie Miller (master installer)

lee steinberg in Thornhill
lee steinberg in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

complete home rough in and installation of central vac, and sound surround

I am a builder and have worked with Sam of many projects. He and his staff are very professional. Whether it is the rough in or finishing stages they are always on time. Sam is great in central vacs, home automation, sound surrounds with multiple switches and locations or alarms and 2 way voice.
Thanks,

Lee from Gen X Fine Homes

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

Our carpet on the stairs was in desperate need of a cleaning. Got a quote from Sam to do a complete cleaning job and was pleased that he was professional, courteous and overall very friendly. No problems at all, would definitely recommend.

Marilyn in Richmond Hill
Marilyn in Richmond Hill
4 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

bought accessories for vacuum and alarm systems

Sam is very professional. He is a man of his word,he provided good service and a good price for the service as well. When i make an appointment, he is on time and never disappoint me. He will do the job until you are satisfied with the result and he is a very honest person.

Adam from East York
Adam from East York

Central Vacuum Installation

We had Sam in to do a quote on our Central Vac rough in as we had just moved and the new house that did not have this completed. Sam provided great direction on multiple options and locations for the installation and was very through on selecting the best location that would limit any damage as our basement was completely finished. His quote was very acceptable and installation timeframe was within the week of the initial quote. The installation was seamless and all work was completed as promised and on time. The work area was cleaned up and additional suggestions were made to optimize the power unit we had. Sam also indicated our power unit was still under warranty and to call him if we had any issues at all. We are very happy to have our vacuum back up and running thanks to Sam and his installation. I would highly recommend Sam from Alar-Vac if your looking at a Central VAC installation.

Thanks!

More about Alarvac Systems Inc.

AlarVac Systems Inc. is a full service built-in systems provider who specializes in: *Security Alarm Systems with 24/ 7 monitoring *Security Cameras *Central Vacuums *Audio Video *Home Theater *Telephone & Intercom Video Entry / Intercom *TV, Data Network Cabling *Smart Home Automation including LED lighting, lighting controls, structured wiring and ...