HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Al's Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Ltd

Reviews for Al's Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Ltd

Brian Rogers in East york
Brian Rogers in East york

Roof repair and follow up

Al's Roofing has replaced my roof twice in the last 25 years. I had a small leak this week likely caused by a missing shingle or animals scratching at the shingles. Dave from Al's roofing responded to my telephone call in a prompt manner and they arranged to come by the house a short time later to make the necessary repair. They have been consistent in following up any time I have had small issues due to wear and tear. I would have no hesitation recommending them for roof replacement and repair.

Sheena
Sheena

Al's Roofing are fast and efficient workers. They were responsive and dropped off shingle samples when they said they would. They worked efficiently on my roofing job and, according to my neighbour, were very respectful of the surroundings.

They couldn't access the roof of my front porch overhang due to some carpentry work I was having done. But Jim assured me they will come by and complete that when the carpentry and paint are finished. I appreciate the good customer service! I plan to have them back to do my eaves later this year. Thanks guys!

Matthew Ritchie  in Toronto
Matthew Ritchie in Toronto

Roof replacement

Excellent customer service. Very impressed by the professionalism shown by all members of your team. Honest contractors who take pride in the trade. I received a fair quote. The work was started at 8am on the agreed day. Very respectful people. Thank you Jim and Dave. You're honourable people, you've earned our respect gentlemen.

Thank you so much for your compliments. We were very happy to be able to solve your roofing problem.

A good but fair customer
A good but fair customer

Beautiful New Roof

Al's  Roofing had done our roof 17 yrs prior. Dave came to quote a new roof after a torrential May rainstorm showed leaks coming into house .

It was time for a new roof.  Dave  was very helpful and even help to  suggest the perfect color to complement the brick .

His team worked tirelessly from early morning  ensuring the job was 100% complete including a spotless cleanup.  Impressive.

The roof looks amazing I 'd highly recommend  Al's Roofing .

We appreciate your taking the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Neville in Toronto
Neville in Toronto

Small roofing job

Al's Roofing replaced the leaking flat roof over our porch. It took a long time before they could come, because the wet spring and summer in Toronto played havoc with their scheduling. However, once they were able to come they did an excellent job very quickly. Our previous experience with this company has been very good too, as they replaced our main roof about 8 years ago

Sorry it took so long, but it has been a terrible year weatherwise. Thank you for your review

Diana in Scarborough
Diana in Scarborough

New roof

After a big rain storm in May, I discovered two leaks in my home. I urgently needed a new roof! My friend recommended Al's Roofing and I gave them a call. Dave came the next morning and gave me an estimate which I found reasonable. Because of all the rain, they were about two weeks backed up on projects but Dave fit me in the very same week! The crew was punctual, respectful and efficient. They cleaned up beautifully after the job was completed. Dave came by afterward to make sure I was happy with the work which I definitely was. Thank you Dave for being so great to work with!

Lori  from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Roof and Gutters done GREAT!

We have used Al's for our previous and current home. At our old home, we had the flat roof done, and a shared peaked roof that helped sell that home.
Dave came over and helped us pick the right colour for both the roof and the gutters so we could complete this task quickly. The warranty also is worth the work!

This job rocks- We got a new beautiful roof and coordinating gutters done great! So pleased at the work and thrilled with the support and service- wouldn't use anyone else!

Thank you so much. We appreciate your confidence in our company.

K.R. in Toronto
K.R. in Toronto

Roof replacement

Contacted Al's roofing because their signs were posted throughout our neighbourhood and the roofs looked great. Dave came by to give us a quote quickly. He was so nice and answered all of our questions. Felt a really good vibe with him. His team did an amazing job, fulfilled the contract and cleaned up well. The true test of customer service is what happens after the job is done - if there are any issues. We had some questions about the job that needed to be answered so he came by promptly, explained everything to us and checked it over quality assurance. He also went above and beyond to fix something else because it would have been difficult for us to access on the roof. He didn’t charge us for doing this. Really impressed by his customer service and dedication. We’ve had a lot of experience with other trades and dealing with Al’s roofing a walk in the park by far. Would definitely recommend them to our family, friends and neighbours.

We were very happy to be of service. Enjoy your new roof

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

New roof

Several homes in the neighbourhood had had their roofs replaced by Al's Roofing. I thought we might be able to get another season out of our roof but I called and got a quote anyways (quick, easy, detailed). Then we had the week of constant rain and we developed several leaks. I called Al's Roofing to book a date and asked if they could squeeze us in as soon as possible. They called less than a week later to tell me they would be there the next morning. They arrived as promised, the crew was friendly and polite and they did a great job. They even brought my recycle and green bin in after the city collected. We were thrilled with our experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company.

We appreciate the glowing review. I will pass on your compliments to our roofing crew.

Jim in Scarborough
Jim in Scarborough

Remove and Replace new roof shingles on second story house

I called Al's Roofing due to a leaky roof. They were there the next day and provided a quote. The install and clean-up was excellent. They are very professional roofers that provide high quality workmanship and products. I would highly recommend this company.

We appreciate your taking the time to review our company and the work that was undertaken. We appreciated your business.

More about Al's Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Ltd

A Family of Roofers for 3 Generations

Our roofing company is family owned and operated and has been serving the Toronto area for 65 years. We specialize in residential roofing from complete roof replacement to partial repair. We only use the best materials and are dedicated to completing each project in a timely manner. All of our staff are experienced and certified and have been with us for at least 10 years. We hold ongoing training and safety seminars to ensure up-to-date styles and techniques.

We have the perfect roofing solution for your home. We price our products fairly and work hard to make sure that our customers get exactly what they order. We're committed to helping you figure out what best fits your needs and budget. We're happy to answer all your questions and to give you a free quote.

We are fully licensed and insured and have been a member of the BBB for over 25 years. We offer full manufacturer's warranties for all new services provided.

Roofing Services Provided: