Al's Landscape Contracting Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
7475 Country Lane Brooklin ON L1M 1N4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Brooklin  >  Al's Landscape Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Al's Landscape Contracting Inc.

Larry from Pickering
Larry from Pickering

Backyard design, landscaping and spa

We started by wanting a swimming treadmill with spa and ended up by changing our entire backyard. Al and his son Warren were great. They listened to my concerns and we talked about them. We always came up with logical and appropriate solutions without any difficulty. When everything was finished, Al and I got together and discussed the financials as compared to our changes throughout the project. He was very fair with the final cost and I was very happy with the end product. I will certainly call Al the next time that I want to do a landscaping project!

Wayne and Jody from Uxbridge
Wayne and Jody from Uxbridge

9.5/10

Front Entrance and Rear Patio Landscaping

Both Al and his son Warren were very professional and the work we had done excellent! They were willing to make changes to the plan as the project progressed and had creative suggestions. They are not your average landscape contractor, but go that extra bit for the customer. Any future projects we want to undertake will ONLY be done by Al's Landscape Contracting.