203 Toryork Dr. Toronto ON M9L

Reviews for Al Miley & Associates-

Lysa from Toronto
Lysa from Toronto

Arborist Services

We have had Al Miley & Associates assist us several times over the years with maintenance for a very large backyard tree. Al is a wonderful person who’s professional services stand out above the rest. If honesty, professional integrity and experience is important to you in hiring an arborist, then you will be very happy with his services. A special shout out to Troy, one of their highly skilled tree climbers, he is a magician navigating around & pruning various broken (some incredibly large & heavy!) limbs that resulted from the most recent storm system. This work was done carefully and methodically with the rest of the crew on the ground all working together to ensure no surrounding damage. Thank you Al, Troy and crew for being a class act on a job well done - our tree looks great!

Fast, efficient and economical!

The Miley crew roared in right on time and disposed of a major mess in less than two hours. The foreman wasted no time with small talk and swiftly organized the dismemberment and removal of a large, decayed Manitoba maple felled in a recent windstorm and partially lodged in a metal garden shed. The Miley squad of bark-skinners scoured the property for every last twig and wood chip and processed all the branches at curbside. They even took multiple bundles of refuse I had already prepped for city pickup. I recommend this company without reservation and plan to use again. AM&A ROCKS!

Bark skinners?

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Removal and pruning of large trees in my backtard

Mr Miley's and his crew did an excellent job, which included cutting down an old catalpa tree, substantially pruning a silver maple, and other work.

They arrived on time, and carried out the work exactly as agreed upon, quickly, and efficiently.

I unhesitantly recommend this team of competent and corteous professionals, whose services were also attractively priced.

Jay
Jay

Tree Removal

Very competitive prices. They came on the day they said they would. We live in Cabbagetown so they had to work in tight quarters with lots of overhanging wires. No problems working in those conditions. Cleaned up afterwards really well. We have close neighbors and they made sure their yards were clean as well. Even cleaned up our roof. All the guys were friendly and professional. If I had to nitpick, I wasn't sure what time of the day they would be showing up. Tried calling them to find out so that I could plan my day, but didn't get any answers. But, in the end they showed up the day they said they would.

Dorothy from Scarborough
Dorothy from Scarborough

Tree Removal Large Carolina Poplar Tree/Stump Grinding

416-749-3723
203 Toryork Dr.
Toronto
M9L

We received a permit to have our very poor condition large tree removed. After reading the reviews on HomeStars, I called Al Miley & Associates for a quote. We accepted the great price.
We did not have access and space for the equipment (machinery) on our premise to have the tree removed, we were given permission from our backyard neighbors to use the open space and driveway.
They were a crew of polite and very professional guys who did an amazing job and clean up!.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, my only regret was not finding them 30 years ago. Thank you! Al and crew.

Thank you Dorothy, you and your husband are very kind. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto

Tree removal

Outstanding and professional service. They did an amazing job removing three trees on my property and were fast and friendly. Two of the trees were on my property lines and they were able to remove them without damaging my neighbor's fences. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Erica, very kind words.

J. Hattori, Weston
J. Hattori, Weston

Professonal and on time

Robert from Al Miley & Associates was very professional. Within one day he was over at our house and did a quote for tree pruning. It was a very small job and I'm glad he agreed to do it. The quote was very fair and within 2 days the crew was here with their truck and it took them about 1.5 hours to do some pruning. They swept up well and I was very pleased with everything about Al Miley and Associates from start to finish.

Thank you for your business!

Diana from Vaughan
Diana from Vaughan
2 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Tree Pruning and Removal

Al Miley and his team handled tree shaping and containing. We are so pleased with the service and clean up work. They took their time to ensure that they shaped the trees to perfection. The price is affordable and I am pleased that I proceeded with their service. Thanks for accommodating me!

Your very welcome

DaveF in Mississauga
DaveF in Mississauga

Tree Removal

Removed a large Nowegian Maple from a location that had very difficult access. It was necessary to use a crane from two different directions. There was no damage to property and the cleanup was good. Family business; the crew have worked together a long time. Excellent value and no hesitation recommending them.

Thank you for your business Dave.

Oliver Pauk in Toronto
Oliver Pauk in Toronto

Great company, great value!

In the past 4 years I have unfortunately had to remove 3 dead or injured trees in my backyard. Al Miley and his crew have dealt with all three removals as well as all pruning and maintenance. Last week they removed the last two trees and, as per usual, we're punctual, professional, friendly and effective. They also cleaned up perfectly after the job. Aside from this, each time that I've gotten quotes for tree work they have been at least 25% cheaper than the next cheapest quote.
I highly recommend Al Miley and his company.

Thank you for your business Oliver.

More about Al Miley & Associates-

Since 1974, Al Miley & Associates has been a Certified Arborist providing Greater Toronto Area with on site tree inspections, arborist reports and professional tree services for every season. From certified Arborist reports, consultation, permit acquisition, storm damage restoration and general tree maintenance, Al Miley & Associates is your Expert Tree Care Consultant.