Airplus Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Airplus Heating And Cooling Inc

Heeral on Ping
Heeral on Ping

Tankless

Happy with tankless and furnace. No problems during install went over and above. Got a great deal. Kwame was very professional and helpful by explainig the whole install. Important to know as a homeowner.

Thank you Heeral for taking the time out to this on our behalf. We appreciated your feedback.

Glenn from Toronto
Glenn from Toronto

Air Conditioner

I wanted to thank Kwame for his hard work to ensure our central ductless A/C unit was repaired and is now working fine. Kwame was thorough and persistent when fixing the unit even though he was not familiar with our system. He replaced the thermostat with a used one from his van and then came back a few days later to install a new unit. Thank you Kwame for all your efforts, I will definitely recommend Airplus and Kwame to friends and family. Glenn

Thank you Glenn for taking time out to submit this on our behalf, your response is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

pbraslis from Toronto
pbraslis from Toronto

Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation

Had new furnace and AC units installed, unfortunately the furnace was installed incorrectly. Furnace leaks water when the AC runs due to the furnace not being installed correctly, the furnace was not installed and leveled. Thus, each time the AC runs, water pools and leaks out of the bottom of my furnace. I have temporarily resolved this, but will need to look into having another unit installed as the furnace will become damaged over time. Products provided and price were good, unfortunate that the installation was not done correctly. Cannot recall price for install and units so put approximation in review

We have no record that you have done business with Airplus, We would like to investigate your concerns.

Jeff Poupore from Toronto
Jeff Poupore from Toronto

Airplus service

Assisted Review

Airplus has been caring for my furnace since they installed it in 2007, they have always shown great service and have always good information/tips on how to care for my furnace and A/C.

Thank you for taking time out to submit this on our behalf, your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Chris  from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Annual furnace and AC cleaning and inspection

The technician showed up on time, was polite and explained the steps he planned to carry out. On completion he provided some suggestions to improve the humidifier. The rates were reasonable. I would use this service again.

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you found your Furnace and AC cleaning and inspection experience with Airplus to be valuable. We will be donating $5 to the Scarborough hospital foundation!

Matt W in York
Matt W in York

Furnace Repair

My Experience with Air Plus was exceptional. The technician was so nice, it was like having a friend come over and fix your broken furnace. He even wired the new thermostat to run on the AC from the house rather than run on batteries. Needless to say, I signed up for a maintenance plan with them.

Thank you for your great review. It is good to know that our technicians were so amiable. Thank you for your business, we will be donating $5 to the Scarborough Hospital Foundation!

Reuel Anfone from Vaughan
Reuel Anfone from Vaughan

Furnace

Furnace not working and called Rahim and he told me he will send a technician before 7:00 PM and technician arrived on time as promised.
I would recommend their services to my family and friends.

kathi from Toronto
kathi from Toronto

furnace repair and new furnace

I have had 2 great experiences with Airplus. This miserable winter, first the furnace in one of my properties broke down. Airplus was there that afternoon, and stayed late into the evening to fix it at a reasonable cost. Then the furnace in my other house cacked out. They had the entire furnace replaced in half a day - I barely noticed their presence. No inconvenience, great service and reasonably priced.

More about Airplus Heating And Cooling Inc

Airplus is Canada's leading provider of Home Comfort and Healthy Air Solutions. For over 25 years we have been delighting customers with professional heating, cooling, hot water and indoor air quality. We are a Trane dealer, and are specialists in boilers and hydronics. HRAI, TSSA, A+ BBB, and we offer ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?