Air Tech Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

3075 Ridgeway Dr Mississauga ON L5L 5M6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Erindale  >  Air Tech Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Air Tech Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

905-820-3388
3075 Ridgeway Dr
Mississauga
L5L 5M6

Installation was not bed. But company promise to get me free air conditioner cover. After several phone calls they promise me a delivery which never happen. And also i have a sticker on my furnace about annual inspection which company have to provide me for free, but nobody show up since day of the installation, without those inspections my warranty is VOID.
I left them a message again nobody call me back yet.

Andreea in Toronto
Andreea in Toronto
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Changed furnace and air conditioning

We went to the Home Show looking for companies that would be able to change our furnace for us. After meeting with several companies we agreed to choose Air Tech. I am very happy with the decision we made and was satisfied with their service.