Agincourt Aluminum / Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3001 Markham Rd, Unit 16 Scarborough ON M1X 1L6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Agincourt Aluminum / Windows & Doors

Reviews for Agincourt Aluminum / Windows & Doors

Karen and Bruce in Toronto
Karen and Bruce in Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Doors and Windows

I have had my entire house including all doors and windows replaced using this company. I have had nothing but great customer relationship. If there has been any issues which happens with all installations, they have immediately addressed it and the problem has been fixed. I believe this is so important. The products they use are of the highest quality, plus their installers treat your home like their own. If you use this company speak to Maggie. She is the company. It always start from the first telephone call.

Josephine from Toronto
Josephine from Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

2 windows were installed, large dining room window and kitchen

My dining rm window, when it rains water comes through the outer window and onto the INSIDE track in my house. I have called everyone I know and they have similar sliding windows and agree that there should be no water coming into my home, that's why we have windows - to keep the water on the outside.
I was very upset about this, I called the office twice, left a message with the girl at the office and no one returned my call until I called my salesman directly and left him a message. He came to my home and I hosed the window down to show him where the water comes in, he said it was normal and could do nothing for me, he continued on to say that they sold thousands of this same window and that i was the only one to complain. These are very expensive windows and I am very unsatisfied with this product and will never go back there again nor will I ever recommend Agincourt to anyone else.

Ernie in Scarborough
Ernie in Scarborough

WINDOW AND DOOR

EXCELLENT RESULTS. GOOD WORKMANSHIP WITH A LOCAL FLAVOR AND QUALIFIED WORKERS. IF A PROBLEM POPS UP, AGAINCOURT WILL LOOK AFTER IT. I LOVE MY SLIDING DOOR AND FRONT BAY WINDOW.

Lisa Knafelc in Scarborough
Lisa Knafelc in Scarborough

Window and Sliding door replacement

Agincourt Aluminum / Windows & Doors
(416) 293-0725
3001 Markham Rd, Unit 16
Scarborough
M1X 1L6

Service from start to finish was professional, quick and clean. Estimated 3 days and were done in 2, with no mess left behind. Have recommended Agincourt Windows and Doors to friends, and will use them in the future.

More about Agincourt Aluminum / Windows & Doors

Specializing in window and door replacements since 1964. Over 50 years of quality service with thousands of satisfied customers.