AFFORDABLE LOCK SERVICES INC.

Locks & Locksmiths
3980 - 14th Avenue, Unit 5 Markham ON L3R 0B2
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Unionville  >  AFFORDABLE LOCK SERVICES INC.

Reviews for AFFORDABLE LOCK SERVICES INC.

Elizabeth Ann Saunders from North York
Elizabeth Ann Saunders from North York

Replace front door lock

I had used Affordable Lock service 10 years ago, for a small interior handle, but remembered that they were very efficient and helpful so, when my front door lock showed signs of needing to be replaced, I called them again.
They came promptly and, when showed the malfunctioning lock, the serviceman was able to do a repair, rather than a complete replacement, that saved me quite a bit of money.
I mentioned Home Stars to him, and he told me that they were already associated with you - I should have known!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves on doing what is the "right fit" for each customer.

Mike from Richmond Hill
Mike from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Emergency lock opening and replacement

We discovered water coming through the garage ceiling from the house above, but we were locked out of the house! Dave came within 15 min and got us in so we could shut off the water and prevent further damage. He explained our options for lock replacement and quickly replaced the old lock. Great service in our time of need! Thanks Dave!

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Our motto is to provide quality service at reasonable rates - we are thrilled you were happy with the great service Dave provided you.

Oliver in Markham
Oliver in Markham

Rekeying

I purchased a new home and wanted to have the main door lock rekeyed. I removed the look myself and brought it over to Affordable Lock Services to save the service visit. They rekeyed it in less than 5 mins. I also made several duplicate keys for the new lock. Thanks Sharon for the excellent service.

Thank you Oliver for taking the time to review us. We understand that some customers are quite capable of doing things themselves which can save them money. That is why we provide in-shop service as well as home service.

J. Chan in Markham
J. Chan in Markham

Changing Locks

I wanted to commend on the quick response and excellent service Mathew and Clint provided. I recently moved into Markham and required my locks changed. I called Mathew and requested if he could have someone come by as soon as possible. Within a couple of hours his colleague Clint arrived. The job was done efficiently and professionally. Clint was very accommodating and friendly. The great service I received was a nice surprise. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We strive to make our customers happy with great service from start to finish. Thanks again and have a great day!

B - Markham, ON
B - Markham, ON

Install 2 new door locks & re-key a lock.

I called Affordable Lock Services and got an answer on the first try. They lady at the office was very helpful in determining our needs and setting up an appointment for the very next day, which was a weekend. Matthew the locksmith arrived within the appointed time and was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and polite. He explained how to maintain our locks and did a great job overall, even cutting us a spare key right in his truck.

The only reason the company doesn't get a 10 is because I wasn't told that the weekend appointments cost more than the regular appointments. To be fair I didn't ask what the cost would be at all but I think when I was told that they offer evening and weekend appointments they should have mentioned that those appointments cost more.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I am glad you were pleased with the great job Matthew did for you.

Chester in Richmond Hill
Chester in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

High security locks

We were looking for better security locks that would fit our household of adults, grown children coming and going, frequent guests and a senior in their own "granny flat". Dave from Affordable came by and recommended a Multilock master key system with a registered keyway. This allowed us to control access to various parts of the house by group and gave us the security of a key that was not copyable. As part of the service they were able to rehang my outward opening garage side door so that it could not be opened by removing the hinge pins.

After we placed the order the installer showed up on time for the appointment and had all the locks already prepared. The work was done quickly and professionally and cleaned up at completion.

I would definitely recommend Affordable Lock to anyone. They are efficient, professional, and pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our company. Helping our customers solve their security issues is why we are in business.

Bob south of Markham
Bob south of Markham

Install new high security locks

This company is very service oriented and helpful offering numerous options and price points. Their work is second to none and we will have them back at both our home and our business. These folks deserve your business so give them a try. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you Bob. We have been working to please our customers for 25 years. We are very happy to add you to our long list of satisfied customers.

Sandra in Unionville
Sandra in Unionville

I had two deadbolts added to my house.

He suggested keying the new locks the same as the other door so there's only one key. This was very helpful as I thought I would have different keys for every lock. He even cleaned up the mess afterwards. There were a couple of times where I was called in regarding various options. It was nice to have a say in the project and not have the locksmith just make the decisions for me and tell me about it later.

Our locksmiths appreciate hearing how happy a customer is with them. They do strive to make every customer a happy customer. I will pass on your kind words. Thank you Sandra.

rikki
rikki

installed specialty locks, fixed door, for home and business

We had a major problem with the fit of the front door of our business due to warping of the frame. Several companies tried to fix the door but the problem returned in a few days. We struggled with this for over a year until Affordable Locks were asked if they could fix the problem. It only took them an hour and the problem was solved. This what happens when you have someone who really understands how to permanently fix problems. We also had Medico locks installed in our home and business and they did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Rikki. We appreciate your business and glad we could help.

More about AFFORDABLE LOCK SERVICES INC.

Locksmith and related security services. Celebrating 33 years in business. Serving our local community with integrity. "Quality Services at Reasonable Rates" . Visit our website www. affordablelock. ca