Affordable Air System Inc

14-1 Whitmore Rd. Woodbridge ON L4L 8G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Woodbridge  >  Affordable Air System Inc

Reviews for Affordable Air System Inc

LR
LR

LG Air Conditioner

Installed 3 items. Quality of labour - excellent. Quality - LG Ductless Air Conditioner outside unit broke within 5 years. Unable to get the unit up and running ever again.

syd thornhill
syd thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

central air conditioning and furnace

both jobs completed as promised.the first job, air conditioning,
was 2 years ago and when i needed a new furnace called kami again. The quote again was one of the best got and of course went with it. the affordable air team came in when scheduled completed the job and cleaned up the site no mess left behind even asked if i was satisfied. a week later received a follow up phone call and visit to make sure i was happy with the result. i would recommend affordable for both install and any repairs on existing equipment

Jean-Sebastien in Avenue Road- Lawrence
Jean-Sebastien in Avenue Road- Lawrence

install new air conditionner

I called Kami after I got a quote from a major company to replace our air conditioning and he told me he can be there in 30 minutes and provide us quickly with a quote which he did. His price was a lot more reasonable than theirs even after all their promotions. Also the other company had long delay before to come and install the new system and my wife was pregnant and it was a very hot week. We were already more than a week withtout air conditioning due to the poor service and long wait of our current provider. Kami told me he could have someone there on Friday toward the end of day of the same week, the guys who came were excellent and worked late on Friday till the job was done. The next day they came and disposed of the old air conditioning. Kami also followed up with us afterward and sent us the link to benefit from the government rebate for energy efficiency. The form was already pre-completed and just needed to approve it. I will recommend anyone to use them: They are Affordable, Prompt, have Competent Staff and provice an Excellent service!

Thanks Jean for the review, It was a pleasure to work for you.

Allenkaeja in Seaton Village
Allenkaeja in Seaton Village

Installed my new Tankless Water Heater

I found Kami and his crew to be extremely dependable, affordable and proficient at their work. They cleaned up well and their professional manner was excellent.

The work was clean and works brilliantly!

Thanks Allen, I am happy that you liked our work.

More about Affordable Air System Inc

Professional commercial and residential heating and air conditioning service available 24hrs, 7days