Aetna Pest Control Ltd

Reviews for Aetna Pest Control Ltd

Michael Totzke in Toronto
Michael Totzke in Toronto

Rat infestation & termit control

I have been using Aetna for the past 20+ years - for an annual termite inspection - & recently for a rat problem in & around our house. I have found each Aetna rep to be prompt, helpful & friendly. I couldn't recommend the company more highly.

shalini
shalini

Travis knows pests!

Travis from Aetna came to inspect our home for mice and was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He was very transparent, funny and a pleasure to work with. We were very pleased with his level of service.

Paul & Melanie from Toronto
Paul & Melanie from Toronto

Aetna is Impressive

Aetna did a great job for us, and we highly recommend them for your pest control needs. Even when there was a small mistake, they handled it quickly and professionally; no arguments -- just great customer service, staff who really care, and highly skilled work.

You get what you pay for, and Aetna is the best we've seen!

Leslie J. in Old Toronto
Leslie J. in Old Toronto

Termite Treatment

Worried about termite activity in your neighbourhood? Think that your home has attracted these destructive pests? We highly recommend that you call Aetna immediately! From the inspection by their expert, to the treatment plan followed by the implementation by their professional team, we were so happy with every aspect of this family-owned business' service. Their efficiency and expertise really put our fears to rest. We feel fully protected now!

Hi Leslie, it was a pleasure working with you! More than anything, Aetna wants to provide a professional experience that prioritizes our customer needs and concerns. We are more than happy to be of assistance to you. If you have any questions or concerns you can always give us a call at 416-469-4111.

spraying for termites

I am so grateful to the staff at Aetna Pest Control Ltd. They consistently respond quickly when I alert them to the appearance of termite tunnels in my old East York house. They answer my questions and calm my fears about my house possibly disappearing into the jaws of these voracious insects. They try a variety of approaches and clean up thoroughly after completing the job. They are always pleasant and supportive. I feel very fortunate to be working with this local company.

Hello, and thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with our services. Here at Aetna customer experience and satisfaction is our top priority! It is your support that has allowed us to provide professional pest control services for the last 47+ years! You can always give us a call at 416-469-4111 if you ever require our expertise or have any questions.

booze911 in Old Toronto
booze911 in Old Toronto

Termite Inspection and Termite Treatment

I live in Cabbagetown in downtown Toronto. The whole area has a termite problem. Everyone just hopes their house doesn't get termites.
Richard from Aetna is very familiar with Cabbagetown and he is an expert on termites. He can tell from your home construction, house upkeep and details of renovation projects, the likelihood of termite infestation. The pre-treatment home inspection, just to quote the job was extremely detailed. Richard explains in the nicest way possible that there is really no option but to treat for termites once there is evidence. Work needs to be done in order to prepare for a treatment. The Aetna team will wait for you to prepare your basement (everything 3 feet away from all exterior walls and the removal of infested building materials) or the can arrange to have paid crews come in and assist with the prep. I chose to do all the prep work myself and Richard dropped by for a quick on-site to make sure his crew could come in. It took months to get ready.
Crew came on the treatment day on time, they were curtious, professional and extremely hardworking. Treatment was inside and out every 18 inches or so and in every possible access point. They left the basement looking like they had never been there.
Service hasn't finished. Richard is coming back in a couple of weeks for a post-treatment inspection.
Aetna isn't trying to cash in my termite troubles. They are professionals working with me to protect and preserve my home at a reasonable price.

Hello, and thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with our services. Here at Aetna we know the importance of thorough inspections and professional service, so if you have any questions or concerns please call us at (416) 469-4111

JR
JR

The BEST customer service!

When we first discovered termite activity in our upper beach home we did some research and decided to go with Aetna. Richard’s expert advice made sense and we trusted that their approach would be the best. They provided the most thorough plan of attack at a reasonable and competitive price.

However when they were treating the exterior foundation of the house, they accidentally flooded our basement floor. Richard immediately assessed the situation and didn’t hesitate for a moment to make it right.
The customer service with these guys is incredible and they replaced the floors at our earliest convenience at no additional cost. Richard wanted to make it right and they went above and beyond to not only solve the termite problem (which is now gone) but to fix the damage caused to the floors.

We highly recommend Richard and his team, as accidents do happen in these older homes, and it’s a relief knowing that they really care about their work and their customers.

Thank you for the review JR! While accidents do happen, we truly believe that we have a responsibility to our clients to make things right, as well as to solve their pest problems.

Julia from Ottawa
Julia from Ottawa

Excellent company

I did have a problem with a couple of technicians from this company but it was very professionally resolved and I'll continue to use this excellent termite control company for my house termite warranty. I especially recommend Richard for his thorough and friendly yearly checks.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your kind review! We take our customers' concerns very seriously here at Aetna, and we're glad to have been able to solve your pest problems!

Carpenter Ants

I use Aetna for all pest issues. I get them to treat our house yearly for carpenter ants on the outside. They are kind, fast and knowledgeable and they don't up sell. I really enjoy working with them.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business, and our priority is keeping those ants outside! Call us at 416-469-4111 if you have any questions.

Sophie
Sophie

Outstanding professionals

2 days before we put our renovated house up for sale, we found out that we had animals (probably rats) running inside the basement walls. It was a big shock, as we couldn’t sell the house like that.
We wanted to make sure that we used a reliable company to take care of the problem & asked advice from the real estate agent, who told us to use one of the big firms such as Aetna.

I called Aetna on Monday morning, and they sent a technician to my place the next day. I was worried about the visual impact all this would have on the sale of the house – starting with the fact that people would see some pest control vehicle parked in front of the house. But I didn’t need to worry about that: first of all the technician came in an unmarked vehicle, and second, without being asked to, he automatically parked the vehicle a block away from my house. That showed me straight away that I was dealing with true professionals.

Aetna advertises the fact that they are specialized in termite problems, but actually they really know the job when it comes to all kinds of pests.

Doug, the technician who came to see the house, was extremely knowledgeable about rats: he found signs to confirm that we were indeed dealing with rat(s), and signs to confirm where they were entering the wall. He installed traps, and told me he would come by twice a week to check things out. I felt a huge sense of relief after his visit, knowing that the problem was in good hands and would get solved as best as could be.

On Friday night a rat got caught in the trap. I called Doug on Saturday morning, just to leave him a voice mail & ask him to call me on Monday (as I figured that he wouldn’t be working on Saturdays). Indeed he doesn’t work on weekends, but nevertheless he returned my call on Saturday morning (he is not just working “a” job 9 to 5 Monday to Friday: he is doing his job conscientiously & thoroughly) and he gave me advice on what to do until he came by on Monday morning.

What also made a big impression on me is that Aetna gives a big importance to customer service.
Too often nowadays when you call a company they talk to you as if they are doing you a favour by taking your business. But Aetna is different: the lady who answered the phone was friendly and helpful, and the technician who came to the house was extremely courteous and friendly, answering all the questions and explaining everything very clearly.

I would give Aetna 11 out of 10 if that was an option.

Sophie,
Thank you for your review! Customer satisfaction is our priority at Aetna, so we are glad we could handle your pest problems in a discrete and friendly fashion. You are correct: termites are one of our specialties, but our technicians also treat for a wide variety of other household and commercial pests. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 416-469-4111, and we will be happy to help.

More about Aetna Pest Control Ltd

Our technicians understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of a pest infestation can be. No one wants to face the reality of having rats, cockroaches, bed bugs, ants or termites in and around their house. However, ignoring the problem will not make it go away; in fact, it will only make it worse. At Aetna, we are dedicated to finding and identifying the source of the problem. Once identified, we will design a safe and effective strategy to eliminate your pest issues. In addition, we will help implement a preventative strategy to assist in stopping further pest infestations.