Aero Carpet Services

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER in Burnaby
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Carpet leaining

Was scheduled for cleaning 2-3 p. Their previous job too long. Got to my place after 5.30.Did not start the job tilt 6.15. Very slow. Took day off to get this done. What a waste of my day. Not happpy. You would think they would be able project times. Was given a discount but not enough. Quote given was a lot lower than what I got charged. Would think again before using this company. NOT HAPPY WITH SERVICE

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Management need a lesson in Dispute Resolution

After explaining to the technician the need to be very careful of the irreplaceable glass in an antique which managed to get chipped during the Aero cleaning process and the fact that I
managed to lift soil from the carpet with close to a full roll of paper towel after the technician left, the manager was Rude, Defensive, Judgemental and Lacking of knowledge of Customer Service when she addressed the problem. A customer should never be blamed and any individual knows that there are two sides to a story, or they should not be doing business.

Our technician did a very good cleaning job. This customer phoned to say she stopped payment on the cheque our services. Our technician spent over two hours cleaning her carpets. Customer said our technician chipped glass at a height of 5'8" (her eye level). There is no equipment that we use that could cause this type of damage. This customer was very rude and would not listen to reason as she said our technician's watch probably damaged the glass. Whereas our technician does not wear any jewelry.

aero hits the mark

i purchased a pretty expensive carper years back at Burritt Brothers. at that time, Harvey Burritt told me that when it was time to get it cleaned, i should go to Aero. I have had the carpet cleaned three times since then and all three times i have used Aero. the staff is well organized, friendly and very good at their jobs.

1 review Burnaby, BC

AREA RUG CLEANING

MY AREA RUG WAS PICK UP ON THE DAY REQUESTED AND DELIVERED BACK TO ME SPARKLING CLEAN! THE STAFF AT RUG WASHING WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND HELPFUL.
THE PRICE THEY QUOTED ME WAS THE PRICE I PAID AND THEY DID
NOT PRESSURE ME TO PAY MORE FOR ADDED PRODUCTS.
I WILL RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE!

Sharon M from North Vancouver
Sharon M from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I have used Aero Carpet Services countless times over the past 8-10 years and they’re absolutely amazing. They have been able to get stains out of my carpets that other competitors weren’t able to. We even one time had a catastrophe where someone spilled an entire glass of port on our white carpet and Aero was able to get it out entirely. Couldn’t be happier with their service.

Gisa S from Vancouver
Gisa S from Vancouver
1 review University Endowment Area, BC

Floor Cleaning

We have been using Aero Carpet Services for cleaning in our boutique for over 4 years now. They are very good, professional, always on time and do a great job. Its not a very big job, but we are satisfied with their work nonetheless.

Warren from Vancouver
Warren from Vancouver
1 review University Endowment Area, BC

Floor Cleaning

We are a property management company that has been using Aero Carpet Services for about 12-15 years. They typically clean the common areas in our 38 buildings once or twice a year and we have always been satisfied with their work, hence why we keep coming back.

Geraldine H from Richmond
Geraldine H from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I have 4 dogs and off white carpet, so as you could imagine the carpet gets dirty, which leads me to having it cleaned on a pretty regular 4 month cycle. After years of this system I thought the carpets were just beyond cleaning and decided to have them replaced, but after a consultation I was told they didn't need to be replaced, but simply had not been cleaned properly and referred me to Aero Carpet Services. The guys from Aero were just great, they did a great job and my carpets looked not quite new, but definitely no longer in need of replacement. What’s more is that not only did they come clean, but they *stayed* clean. I told Aero to call me every 3-4 months to check up and schedule re-cleaning, but when they did that recently I had to tell them not to bother since the carpets still looked so good. On top of this exceptional quality of work the carpets also dried very quickly and they never tried to up sell me on any products or treatments.

Chris P from Vancouver
Chris P from Vancouver

Carpet Cleaning

After previous experience with another carpet cleaning company that I wasn’t totally satisfied with I decided to try Aero Carpet Services and was happier with the result. I had them do the upstairs as well as downstairs carpets and they did a great job. Definitely better than previous carpet cleaner.

Alycia  from Vancouver
Alycia from Vancouver

Carpet Cleaning

The team at Aero Carpets is professional, friendly and outstanding at the services they provide. We have used their carpet cleaning services a number of times (usually about 3 times a year) on both permanent rugs and area rugs. We have always been completely satisfied with the finished product. Not only does the team do an exceptional job of cleaning the carpets, but they also take time to educate their customers on how to maintain carpets and how to properly remove small stains.

More about Aero Carpet Services

AERO CARPET SERVICES LTD. is a local company established as industry leaders for over 30 years. We provide carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet repairing, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning & VCT strip, clean & wax. Our commitment to excellence, from our I. I. C. R. C Certified Technicians ...