Adjustable Beds Plus

Mattresses
Adjustable Beds Plus

Reviews for Adjustable Beds Plus

Finally I can sleep!

I did a lot of research before choosing Adjustable Beds Plus - all the reviews are true. Michael took the time to understand the issues we were trying to solve with the beds and mattresses and went the extra mile to ensure we chose the right ones. Delivery of the mattresses was delayed due to COVID-19 but he kept in touch and delivered as soon as they arrived. John and Keith were such a pleasure to deal with - positive outlook, efficient and meticulous in ensuring everything was just right. Our thanks to all three of you - after many months of very difficult sleep, I am finally sleeping well, and both of us love our new adjustable beds and mattresses!

OsLiz
OsLiz

Queen to Split King

Michael is very nice and great at explaining all the features of the beds and narrowing down the type and style of bed that was needed. When it was time for delivery, the crew who came were extremely nice and helpful with moving the old bed out and installing the new king split

Judy from North Toronto
Judy from North Toronto

Very happy with my experience at Adjustable Beds Plus

I went to several stores to check out adjustable beds. Michael, at Adjustable Beds Plus (privately owned) was terrific. He patiently explained all the options, encouraged me to try out several bases and mattresses. I felt I had his full attention and if other customers entered the store, he would greet them, return to me and then engage with them as I rested on various mattresses. I returned one or two times and received the same excellent and knowledgeable service. The fact that there was no pressure to purchase and my feeling that I had all the information I required was a change from my experiences with chain
mattress and big box stores. The delivery guys were fantastic and worked diligently to ensure the base and mattress made it up the narrow staircase of my old house and that the bed sat perfectly on my uneven bedroom floor.

2lhac in Toronto, Ontario
2lhac in Toronto, Ontario

Quality, People, Products, and Price

Second purchase of 2 x TwinXL adjustable bases, with 2x Temperpedic mattresses, and 2 Golden MaxiComfort power lift Recliner, massage chairs. Life, is all about quality, In People and Products. When you, can be fortunate enough, to find both, you are blessed. From our first meeting, 4 years ago with Michael at Adjustable Beds Plus, we found both. From the comfortable, non rushed, professional, yet personable service that Michael affords his clients, if you are looking for Quality, from Quality, still being Delivered and Set Up, by the Outstanding Duo of John and Keith, 4 years later(loyal employer, employees relationship!) Adjustable Beds Plus is 10* Best always Louise, Alex Toronto, Burnt River, Ontario ??

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Best place for adjustable beds

I needed an adjustable bed and searched all the regular bedding places and was disappointed with the selection, prices and lack of knowledge.
Then a friend recommended Adjustable Beds Plus. They only carry adjustable beds in a variety of styles and manufacturers. Michael was friendly, very knowledgeable and took care to recommend several styles that would be possible, helping me narrow down to a couple then suggested which that would be right for me. H e was absolutely right.
The bed was delivered 3 days later. The men who brought it set it up efficiently and carefully. They, too, were very pleasant.
I love my bed and the company it came from. I recommend them very highly.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service

Michael guided us on the purchase of an adjustable bed. He ensured that what we looked at was not the high priced beds, but ones that met our needs. There was never any pressure to get gadgets or features we didn't need, and the pricing was fantastic.

Old Fashioned Great Customer Service

Michael is awesome
Fantastic customer service just like the old days
Great selection of beds and some adjustable chairs
You absolutely will not find a better person to work with.
Patient, trustworthy and most important HONEST

Richard in Vaughan
Richard in Vaughan
9 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Purchase Adjustable Bed

Adjustable Beds Plus carries the most complete line of adjustable beds in the GTA. While most mattress stores only carry one or two lines with only one or two models, Adjustable Beds Plus carries 9 different models and so allows the buyer to choose between various models by each manufacturer. Michael was excellent at explaining the pros and cons and features of each model to enable us to make an informed decision. His prices were competitive with on-line prices but with the added benefit of having the bed properly delivered and set up. He took personal interest in ensuring that our purchase was completely satisfactory. If you are looking for an adjustable bed, check out Adjustable Beds Plus before agreeing to anything from a mattress store. You won't be sorry.