Adina Photo & Custom Frames

Reviews for Adina Photo & Custom Frames

Juli S in Toronto
Juli S in Toronto

Art framing

As many times in the past, I came to Adina with 4 prints I wanted framed for 2 different rooms. She came up with elegant, archival and inexpensive solutions. The framed prints came back looking like that were worth a million. I trust the care the staff puts into handling artwork and the expertise they provide about how I should care for it.

lynn from corktown
lynn from corktown

Passport Photo

Ok - I only went there for a passport photo. But that passport photo is one of the best photographs of myself that I own. I never thought I'd be happy with a picture taken for ID (where I tend to look like a serial killer), but to have it be one of the best pictures of myself that I have? Unbelievable! (Make sure Adina is the one who takes the photo - otherwise it's just a regular passport photo)

JULI
JULI

Framing

The friendliest and most professional place around. Unique, top quality frames and matts, great advice and best of all unbeatable prices. The proprietor Adina, is often in the shop and is the framing guru, she can make a magazine cut-out look like a work of art with her framing skills.