Adanac Glass Ltd

HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Toronto  >  Adanac Glass Ltd

Reviews for Adanac Glass Ltd

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Custom Shower

Received a custom shower by Adanac that turned out better then my husband and I could have imagined. Not only were they quick at responding to my request, the staff was very helpful, honest and pleasent to work with. They exceeded my expectations.

Install Glass Shower Surround

I was very pleased with the service I received for my shower enclosure.. based on some past reviews I was reluctant but they were a referral and I went ahead with them. They answered all of my questions and pricing was very competitive. Professionally team and clean install! Very happy with the outcome!

Jim A in Toronto
Jim A in Toronto

Remove and reinstall shower glass

I have a 10 ft shower stall in an awkward location. There was a small leak in an inaccessible place that caused mould. No one wanted the job.
Adnac came, removed the glass, cleaned up any remaining mould, installed new metal strapping and a door sweep and reinstalled everything.
The glass was taller than expected and they called in a third person to help. They were fast, did great work and were just all round good guys.
I highly recommend Adnac and would use them again.
I found Adnac through a designer friend and have told her how happy I am.

Arcadius from Toronto
Arcadius from Toronto

Wall Division

Avoid Adanac Glass At All Costs. You Can Forget About Timelines With This Company. Also They Switched The Original Quote And Added $1000 To It. Im Shocked A Business Like This Is Still Around.

Didders from Toronto
Didders from Toronto

Install a shower door

I was recommended Adanac Glass after I had a disastrous experience with 'Doors and More'. The project was to install a fairly large piece of glass for a shower door. A project that was too complicated for 'Doors and More' was executed perfectly by Adanac glass. They delivered on time, did a superb job and their staff were friendly and professional

Eli from Vaughan
Eli from Vaughan
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Consider the warranty

The job was big and it was done great, no issues. No concerns regarding the glass. A few years have passed and one of pieces of glass in the shower has shifted out of place - not a big deal, should be re siliconed. I've called the company and it turns out that there is no warranty, and the service call in $175 + HST. I've called other companies, at least a few are not charging for service calls, they warranty their jobs for life. Keep that in mind when you pick the company.

jason in Toronto
jason in Toronto

Back-painted glass backsplash in kitchen

It was diificult to find back-painted glass backsplash installers in Toronto and a web search landed on Adanac. They came and measured the area (quickly and professionally, used a laser level) and the glass was cut two weeks later. They were flexible to my rare installation schedules because I work at client sites. The installers finished quickly and were very professional, were courteous and communicated well. All measurements were correct - my worries about fitting the electrical outlets was not needed - everything fit perfectly.

V.Antoniades in Toronto
V.Antoniades in Toronto

glass railing

Great Customer Service from Jim who replaced a defective glass panel which had been installed years ago prior to his ownership of the company. Work was done promptly and professionally. Thank you.

H Smith in Oakville
H Smith in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Glass shower door

I have used Adanac glass for several projects and been quite satisfied. It is amazing how straight, and seamless the frameless door install was (even though the tile guy had rebuilt the shower wall from the studs out - crooked). We are quite pleased - John was great to work with but he is no longer there.

Yasmin T in Etobicoke
Yasmin T in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Shower Door

They came and measured for a custom made door for a shower. They were prompt and courteous. They came recommended from someone. There was one slight problem in regards to the sizing but they corrected the problem quickly even thought they had to reorder.

More about Adanac Glass Ltd

The premier glass & mirror manufacturer and installer in the GTA since 1929. Adanac specializes in glass shower enclosures, mirror installations, glass back splash & glass railings.