Superior Water Conditioning

Water Filtration & Purification
1200 Cleveland St Clearwater FL 33755
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Clearwater  >  Superior Water Conditioning

Review for Superior Water Conditioning

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Water softener sale and installation

Superior Water Conditioning
(727) 442-2550
1200 Cleveland St
Clearwater
FL
UNITED STATES

Jim Bell, the owner of Superior Water Conditioning sold me a water softener and had it installed. Jim is extremely knowledgeable in the products available and didn't try to sell me anything I hadn't asked for. I was very pleased with the unit he sold me. His installer (Len Bishop, 705-341-3870), did an awesome job for me. I would use Len (a professional plumber) to do other plumbing jobs in my home. I was very pleased with my overall experience and would highly recommend this company.